The explanation: Part 2

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo stepped out of the washroom after changing out of her outfit. Gap Jin was waiting outside for her.

"Gap Jin oppa, where's oppa?"

"Oh..hyungsoo nim, he went to meet Jung Nam hyung..He informed me to tell you that he would be home as soon.."

"Didn't he ask me to wait for him? So he just left like that?" Ji Hyo was a bit upset.

Gap Jin nodded lightly, as he could detect the unhappiness in Ji Hyo's tone.

"Neh..mianhe, hyungsoo nim..I will call him to rush him home.." 

"Oppa, there's no need. I can make my way home first then..Gomawo, oppa.." Ji Hyo calmed down a bit before answering.

"Neh, hyungsoo nim, I will send you home now.."

 

Later, Gap Jin reaches their house. 

"Hyungsoo nim, do you need me to send you in?"

"Ani... I can go in myself." Ji Hyo thanks Gap Jin before she alights the car.

Ji Hyo opens the house gate with a passcode and she slowly walks into the house.

She stood outside the main door, fiddling in her handbag, looking for the doorkeys, but she couldn't find it.

"Oh no! I must have left them in the house when we rush out of the house in the morning!" Ji Hyo scratches her head, wondering what to do since she is stuck out of the house.

She then reaches for her phone and tries to call Jong Kook. There was no answer. 

 

In the end, Ji Hyo just sat on the swing in the porch waiting for Jong Kook as she texted him. 

"Yeobo, I forgot my keys. I'm outside the house now. Please come home asap, I am waiting for you."

Ji Hyo gently pushes herself on the swing. It was getting even colder at the night and she took out her jacket to keep herself warmer from the spring wind.

"Baby, appa's going to be home soon, okay?" Ji Hyo pats her tummy while she huddles herself warm in between her knees.

 

Jong Kook enters the restaurant Jung Nam has invited him to.

Jung Nam was already sitting on one of the tables which the eaiter led him to.

"Annyeong, hyung! It's been a long time!" Jong Kook takes a seat on the chair opposite of Jung Nam.

"Neh, Jong Kook ah..A long time indeed, since I left Turbo. How are you getting along so far? Congratulations for your marriage!" Jung Nam shook his hand.

"Oh hyung! You should have contacted me earlier, I could at least invite you to our wedding.

"It's alright..Jong Kook ah..Times have changed, you must be busy, I wouldn't want to make you even busier."

"Hyung, why are you talking like this? We are brothers, how can you say things like this?" Jong Kook smiles.

"Mm..neh..Actually, Jong Kook ah, today, I met you, because I have something I need help from you."

"Oh..wae..hyung? What do you need me to help you with?"

"Jong Kook ah..actually for these past few years, life has been quite difficult for me, after I disbanded from Turbo, I don't really earn much from rapping or DJaying anymore..So I was wondering if you could help me get through this.."

"Hyung..sure..but how do you want me to help you?"

"Actually I have been thinking a lot these days, and I really miss the Turbo days.."

Jong Kook listens and he could understand what Jung Nam is implying.

"Hyung, you mean you want to..."

"Neh, shall we make a comeback with Turbo?" Jung Nam just asks directly.

"Hmm..hyung, I need time to think thru this, this will have a great impact on my career, so I have to consider it properly.." Jong Kook thinks that he would need to discuss with Ji Hyo, and Gap Jin.

"Alright, Jong Kook ah..Don't worry, I don't mean to give you any stress or anything, you can reply anytime you want.."

"Sure hyung.." Jong Kook looks down with lots of uncertainty of Jung Nam's request....

 

Back in Jong Kook's house...

It has been two hours Ji Hyo has been stuck outside of her house. Ji Hyo waited till she fell asleep...

However, in a sudden, there was a loud roaring of thunder..

Ji Hyo wakes up as she looks up at the night sky. A jagged bolt of lightning ripped the sky in half. The violent wind whipped Ji Hyo's brown hair around her face. Thunder rolled across the sky, seeming to crack the world in half and reveal the fury of the gods. 

Soon, it started pouring. Although Ji Hyo was sheltered from the porch, the wind blows the rain inside the porch.. Icy raindrops pierced her lukewarm skin. 

Ji Hyo felt cold from the rain as she slowly becomes soaked. She thinks of alternatives..

Driving to their parents' house at Anyang or Pohang is not a solution because it would take a few hours drive from Seoul...Maybe she should stay in her car..But she didn't bring her car keys out...And the last choice is to call Gap Jin.

Ji Hyo takes her phone and calls Gap Jin.

The call was not picked up...

She puts down her phone in helplessness. What she could only do was to wait.

She scrolls through her phone, and then she saw the breaking news just released by most of the paparazzi.

"Song Ji Hyo and Yoon Eun Hye possible confrontation over Kim Jong Kook. Song Ji Hyo reveals she is pregnant..."

Ji Hyo starts crying upon seeing this news. Where is her husband when she needed his explanation so badly? 

Her tears were mixed with rain as a numbing coldness gripped her heart. She thinks back...

Jong Kook tells her before that he would pick up the call from her at any time, at any place..But, where was he now, what was he doing now when she and the baby is waiting for him to come home?

 

Just then, Gap Jin called back, and Ji Hyo quickly answers the call....

"..Eh..hyungsoo nim?" A sleepy voice of Gap Jin was heard.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter