The initial objection Part 2

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook's father's POV

I sat back on the sofa after Jong Kook left with Ji Hyo. 

I stared in space, trying to reflect my actions just now.

 

Earlier when Jong Kook introduced Ji Hyo, I scrutinised Ji Hyo's face carefully... Indeed, she was the lady I saw on the streets that day.

I remembered on that very day, I was on my way home from work and passed by the area. I witnessed the incident happening before my eyes.

Ji Hyo unhesistatingly rushed onto the road to save the boy and the dog. 

The car which was driving towards came to a stop in time. 

I helped to call the ambulance at that time seeing that they were injured.

 

Later, a man approached Ji Hyo. He brought her up from the ground and held her hands and hugged her.

After that, he kissed her. At that moment, I was thinking that the man was Ji Hyo's boyfriend.

 

But when Jong Kook introduced Ji Hyo as his girlfriend today, I was totally surprised. What was I seeing then?

I unevitably lost control of my anger once I knew that Jong Kook chose to sacrifice his career over a woman who was publicly showing affection to another man.

 

I knew Jong Kook was serious over Ji Hyo when he decided to bring her home. He rarely invite his girlfriends to our home in the past. In addition, his busy career gave him little time to spend on dating. He has postponed marriage up to this age...

Perhaps I have misunderstood Ji Hyo. I needed to talk to them to clarify my doubts so that I would not worry about my son dating the wrong person and get hurt in the end...

 

I decided to search for both of them outside. They must be roaming somewhere outside at this moment, especially when Jong Kook's back is still hurting.

I regretted hitting Jong Kook's back so strongly. I silently prayed that his spine injury doesn't get any worse...

Immediately, I asked Jong Kook's mother to get the first-aid box and hurried out of the house...

 

Ji Hyo's POV

Jong Kook brought me out of the house...

We walked on the streets. But Jong Kook's condition seemed not too good.

He was limping away as I supported his back.

 

"Oppa, gwenchana?" I asked. 

Jong Kook nodded. "Ji Hyo ya, what about you?" 

I nodded as well.

 

Soon, we were walking till we reached a park.

In the end, I suggested to stop somewhere first to rest. Jong Kook's face was pale and he was sweating in buckets of cold sweat...It appeared that his back pain was recurring. 

"Oppa, let's sit on the bench first." I led him to the nearest bench.

 

Jong Kook nodded. He clutched his back in pain. "Oppa, are you really okay from bearing the hits on your back? Do you need me to send you to the hospital?"

I wiped away the sweat forming on Jong Kook's forehead with a tissue. 

"Oppa, it should be very painful, right? Why not I go to the nearest pharmacy to get some pain-relieving pills and lotions to treat your wound?" I was worried sick about his condition as I massaged his back for him.

 

This was not the first time this happened. At times, Jong Kook's back pain would recur and he would rest off-cam and not participate in filming. He always had medicines in place and he would resort to taking them if necessary...

 

Jong Kook stared at me although he continues to rub his back. He shook his head in response. 

"Ji Hyo ya, don't go. I will not feel any pain with you beside me." Jong Kook suddenly hugged me. 

"Oppa..." 

I hugged him tightly as my hands resumed the massaging behind his back. 

"Oppa, why are you so stupid to take your father's blows? Why can't you move away?" I whispered softly.

"I can't disrespect my father. If he wants to hit me, I am willing to let him do so as long he agrees to our relationship..." He answered. 

 

I knew that Jong Kook was a filial son. He would not do anything to go against his parents...

 

Then, Jong Kook pressed on the area on my back where Jong Kook's father accidentally hit on.

"Ouch!" I cried out. 

"Yah Song Ji Hyo! Why are you acting like a fool blocking the hit? You are a woman. You are more delicate than I am, my dear." Jong Kook scolded. 

 

He released me and stared at me, waiting for my answer. 

"Oppa, my heart aches seeing you in pain. So, if I can, I want to suffer the pain on behalf of you." I murmured.

"Yah! Pabo!" Jong Kook strongly flicked my forehead. 

"Yah! Kim Jong Kook!" I shouted out loud.

 

"Let me go buy some medicine for you. You wait here first, Ji Hyo ya." Jong Kook offered.

He stood up, but he sat back down again.

"Oppa, you wait here. I will be back quickly." I informed him and ran off.

 

I knew that Jong Kook would press on and walk to the pharmacy just to get the medicine for me if I continued to stay there.

 

I returned in minutes with a first aid kit and medicine.

I asked Jong Kook to lay on the bench with his back facing upwards. I lifted his shirt...

There were some bruises and scratches from the hits.

"Oppa, the bruises are quite bad. Are you sure your spine is okay?" I asked Jong Kook. 

"Don't worry. If it's very bad, I will go to the hospital for a checkup." Jong Kook reassured me.

 

I started to handle the wound. I skillfully took out the disinfecting solution and applied some on the scratches with a gauze. I then placed plasters on the wounds. 

Later, I applied some medicated oil and rubbed it on the bruises strongly to clear the bruises. Jong Kook winced in pain"Lightly, Ji Hyo ya."

I refused. "It has to be painful for it to heal." 

I remembered that Jong Kook did this to me the other time when my hand was swollen...

After everything was done, I covered his shirt. I continued to massage his back for him.

 

Somehow, I could not help it but think back about the conflict that occured just now....

 

Jong Kook's father's POV

I walked along the streets, but both Jong Kook and Ji Hyo were not in sight. 

Soon, I spotted a woman in a white dress. It was Ji Hyo coming out from the pharmacy. I secretly followed her. She hurriedly walked to the park nearby.

 

Jong Kook was sitting on the bench. Ji Hyo signalled Jong Kook to lie down. She then helped him to treat his wounds and bruises carefully.

I o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter