Part 2: The jealous omma

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook, Ji Hyo and Jae Suk stand aside and talk.

"Jong Kook ah..Ji Hyo ah...what happened yah?!" Jae Suk was worried.

"Hyung..I don't agree to Ji Hyo playing that game. Let someone play on behalf of her."

"Why? Ji Hyo ah..are you okay?!" Jae Suk asks in concern.

Ji Hyo knows that everyone is concerned about her from their curious stares behind them.

But she still refuses to inform them about her pregnancy.

"Mianhe..oppa...I'm a bit unwell today..." She said.

"Ani hyung! It's not that! Ji Hyo is...." Jong Kook decides to tell Jae Suk.

"Oppa! Keep quiet!!" Ji Hyo scolds Jong Kook.

Jong Kook's face suddenly turned sad at Ji Hyo's scolding. Ji Hyo notices it and she tries to persuade him.

"Oppa..I will tell Jae Suk oppa myself..just go back first..arasso??" 

Jong Kook just nods and he walks off, leaving her and Jae Suk.

"So what's wrong, Ji Hyo ah?? Why did Jong Kookie say that you are not..."

"Oppa..mianhe..."

"Why say sorry, Ji Hyo ah? If you have something, you should honestly tell us? Do you need any help? Is this game too taxing on you??" Jae Suk was very concerned seeing Ji Hyo's expression.

Ji Hyo turns sideways to look at Jong Kook. He was backfacing them, his shoulders were slouched down and he seems to be sad. 

Her tears start to flow. She can't control her emotions any longer.

"Why am I such a pabo? I should have thought that oppa must be worried about us....." Ji Hyo reflects on herself. She then starts to feel guilty over her selfishness.

"Ji Hyo ah..what happened? Don't cry..." Jae Suk tries comforting Ji Hyo but it didn't help. She just keeps sobbing.

Jong Kook hears his wife crying and he felt guilty too. He turns back and goes back to her and pulls her into his embrace. 

"Mianhe..Ji Hyo ah..I shouldn't have forced you if you didn't want to..." Jong Kook apologises.

"Ani..oppa..it's my fault..I shouldn't have been so stubborn..."

"Yah..you two..can you let me know what's happening??" Jae Suk stands clueless at the side.

"Jae Suk oppa...mianhe..I have fall short of your expectations. I can't continue playing such games because I'm pregnant..." Ji Hyo tells Jae Suk honestly.

"Omo! Jinjja?!" Jae Suk asks surprised.

"Neh..oppa..." Ji Hyo answers all of Jae Suk's doubts.

"Daebak! That's good news! Why don't you tell us?!" Asked Jae Suk.

"It's because we don't want to trouble all of you all, especially with the rumours that the staff has to handle..." Ji Hyo said crying.

"My poor dongsaeng.." Jae Suk hugs Ji Hyo.

"Gwenchana..Ji Hyo ah..Oppa is here...we know you suffered a lot but we will support you, arasso?" Jae Suk comforts Ji Hyo who was in tears because of what they have gone through.

Jong Kook watches Ji Hyo cry. His heart aches badly as well, and he can only gives a pat on Ji Hyo's head to comfort her.

 

After the short heart to heart talk, Jae Suk also informs the PDs and they agree to let Ji Hyo be excused from those dangerous games.

But Ji Hyo could still play the radish game and she was competing against Jong Kook. They place the sliced radish on their faces and try to get it to their mouth. Jong Kook succeeded quickly and Ji Hyo was still struggling to do it because the radish doesn't move. 

Once Jong Kook is done, he peers anxiously at Ji Hyo and teaches her to use her facial muscles to get the radish down. Ji Hyo finally succeeds in the game and passed it on to the next players. 

 

The last game was throwing the shoe to the furthest that they could.

Gary throws his shoe pretty far away and Jae Suk was throwing it only a distance away, making the black team laugh in amusement at his incapability.

Kwang Soo's shoe unfortunately hit the camera a distance away and Eun Hyuk's shoes flew massively far.

Jong Kook wanted to do as well as Eun Hyuk. He changes his shoe since he thinks the slipper will fly further. It looks like he can, and everyone was watching Jong Kook intently.

So he lifts his leg and fly the slipper up so high in the sky but instead, it dropped so fast without flying far enough.

Seeing this, everyone bursts into laughter. Kwang Soo and Jae Suk lie on the beach sand and rolled their bodies literally and laugh till their sides split. 

Jong Kook can't help but feel amused at their actions. He looks back at Ji Hyo who was laughing terribly at them.

He also started laughing together. Seeing Ji Hyo smile and laugh made him happy as well, even though he made an embarrassed attempt, but it doesn't matter.

After that, Jong Kook takes his shoe and clean his foot before wearing it. Ji Hyo walks to Jong Kook and in her hand, was a feather from a seagull. 

She tucks the feather behind Jong Kook's ear and smiles.

"Ahh....kyeopta!" Ji Hyo just say while seeing that Jong Kook looks so cute.

The wind on the beach was strong so the feather fly off. Ji Hyo frantically went to catch the feather back with her cute steps. Jong Kook just smiles as he sees Ji Hyo picking up the feather.

So the feather ended up in Jong Kook's hand and he was twirling it with his fingers, playing with it as filming goes on....

 

After the distribution of the gift sets, they load it in their cars and drive to the next destination. Here, it was almost evening and they were told to have a hour of sleep before continuing their journey.

Everyone was surprised but they didn't think much. They chose their car and sleep in whatever position they could in the car.

Ji Hyo lies on the backseat of the car. Just then, she receives a text from Jong Kook. She looks at her phone.

"Yeobo..sleep well, neh? The car door is open, so it is a bit cold, go take a jacket and cover yourself...Love you, Ji Hyo ah..I will see you later.." Jong Kook says as he texts Ji Hyo from another car.

Ji Hyo smiles looking at the text. She replies,"Neh..see you later..." she didn't say "love you, oppa" but deep inside her heart, she has already said it.

 

Everyone had a short nap and exactly an hour later, a siren rang loudly. They wake up to find their gift sets being stolen. And the thieves are no other than those who are not there. Jae Suk, Im Hwan and Kwang Soo.

So the rest have to find and catch the thieves before they mail the gifts.

They get into their car, ready to catch them.

Jong Kook shouts at Ji Hyo in hurry. "Yeobo..drive carefully!" 

"Neh! Oppa..you too!!" Ji Hyo said and she, Suk Jin and Gary quickly gets into the car.

Using the GPS tracker, Jong Kook was almost catching up with the thieves. The thieves managed to find the box and they hurriedly drove away since Jong Kook's car was catching up to them. 

But alas, Jae Suk's car ends up beside Ji Hyo's car.

"Ah..oppa! Isn't thay their car?!" Ji Hyo exclaims as she speeds up and follows after them.

They continue their chase but because of traffic rules, they could only follow them and head to the stadium.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter