031

Tough Girl's Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tough Girl's Sweetheart 31

 

KAI POV 

"Hyung...." I call out to Joonmyun while he was busy browsing through racks of clothes. 

 

"Wae?" He answered without even turning to look at me. 

 

"Did we had to go this far?" I point to my new bleached and colored hair,"I still have school you know."

 

 

"It will be okay. I can talk to Daesung samcheon," He wave it off and finally turn to look at me," Where is Minseok?"

 

"Here!" Xiumin's voice echoed from the changing room beside us. 

 

Xiumin walk out and stood awkwardly in front of the both of us. His bleached pink hair really stands out between silver hair me and blonde Joonmyun hyung.....

 

"Joonmyun ah, why am I the pink one?" Xiumin stared at Joonmyun. 

 

"Just because," Joonmyun shrug his shoulder. 

 

"I have a feeling that whatever you are planning will be a failure," I said and sigh. 

 

Joonmyun hyung just glared at me and walk past me with some clothes in his hand. 

 

"We will be taking the jet there. Bring 3 days worth of clothes by the way," He said before disappearing into the changing room. 

 

I turn to Xiumin hyung just to see him fluffing his hair while posing in the mirror with his new suit on. He notice my stare and just an eyebrow at me. I sigh and went away to look for my own clothes. I have a bad feeling about this....

 

Haeul POV 

"You expecting guests?" I ask Luhan while watching a bunch of maids rushing in and out of the kitchen. 

 

"Yupp! An old friend of mine along with his brother and boyfriend," Luhan gleefully answered. 

 

"Oh," I simply said. 

 

"They are all Koreans but come from America. Don't be shock by their excessive skin ship," Luhan said and walks off. 

 

I shook my head with a smile and continue walking down the corridors. The week here had been fast and useful to me. I met up with Soyoung's grandfather and he was a kind old man, very different from what I had in mind. He grew to like me so much that he asked Luhan to court me into marriage but I kindly reject saying I'm married myself. That cheeky old man jokingly said he could eliminate my husband if i wanted and I firmly said I love my husband. What a jokester even if he is in his death bed already.... But his story was indeed a heartbreaking story. 

 

FLASHBACK

"Grandpa," Soyoung called out to her grandfather while we were drinking tea one day. 

 

"Why my princess?" His wrinkly face became more wrinkly as a frown decorated his aged face. 

 

"What is mother like?" Her innocent question had me looking at her in pity while her grandfather had this sad smile on his face. 

 

"Your mother was a beautiful lady, in fact you look so much alike her. You have her pale skin which she inherited from your grandmother. Even though her outer beauty was one of her charms, her true charm was her heart of gold. She couldn't stand violence even though she was from a family like this," He talked while looking at Soyoung, most likely remembering how his daughter looked like from looking at his granddaughter. 

 

"Was she close to you and her siblings?" Soyoung continue to ask when her grandfather stop talking. 

 

"Of course! She was our only princess next to our queen, your grandmother!" He exclaim and laugh," We would always have family dinner together every Monday night, no matter how busy we are. Her brothers, your uncles, would always spoil her with gifts from all parts of the world even if she always remind them not to. She didn't liked how your uncles were wasting money on her. But deep down I know she would feel extremely grateful for whatever her brothers bought her. She knew that by buying her stuffs was the only physical way her brothers could express their love for her. Since her brothers were trained since toddlers, they rarely have time to play with their sister even till she was all grown up. But of course a ray of sunshine won't stay at a spot for too long. The world revolves and darkness will always come. It was unavoidable." 

 

Everyone sat there silently. I knew it would come. The part where they would blame our family. I smile bitterly when Mr. Wu sat on his bed watching the sun rays that are hitting his bed sheets. 

 

"Why?" Soyoung broke the silence," Why did she choose a man like him? I lived all my life wondering why did she make such a mistake." 

 

"It wasn't a mistake," Mr. Wu sigh with a sad smile,"Don't ever think that it was a mistake."

 

"Mr.Wu, may I ask something?" I ask and he nod," Why did the Wu clan withdraw from any relationship with YG 20 years ago?" 

 

"Well you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter