024

Tough Girl's Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tough Girl's Sweetheart 24 

 

Haeul POV 

IT'S FINALLY SATURDAY! I stretch and laugh when I saw the bird nest of hair on top of Joonmyun's head as he sat up drowsily. I ruffle his hair and pat the wild strands down as he rest his head on my shoulder. It's been a week since the room incident but we're adjusting smoothly with rooming together. He said a quick 'thanks' before getting up to go to the bathroom. I reach out for my phone which was by my bedside. Laying back down, I saw a message from Daehyun. 

 

To : Haeul 

From : Daehyun

Morning sis! Me and Soyoung will be visiting you guys there! Will be reaching there about an hour or so since Soyoung also just woke up. Need anything? I can help you buy food if you want too :) 

 

I smile at the thought of seeing my brother and Soyoung, it has been a week. Joonmyun walk out of the bathroom just to catch me smiling at my phone screen. 

 

"Someone is happy in the morning," he commented and sat opposite me on the bed. 

 

"Oppa and Soyoungie are coming over in about an hour," I said while typing to Daehyun to buy me some milk since we ran out of them last night. 

 

"Ahhh," Joonmyun nod his head understandingly," Should I wake the boys up?"

 

"It's okay," I shook my head,"I'm pretty sure they are having hangovers now"

 

Last night was a typical Friday night for the rich and single teenagers. Chanyeol, Kai, Baekhyun, Chen and Sehun came back home stumbling drunk while Tao was being a sassy tipsy emotional teen. The only ones not drunk or tipsy was Lay, Xiumin and D.O. That was also because they had initiatives and a sense of responsibility to drive their brothers back home. Kai was the funniest though. He accidentally kissed Sehun while Sehun receives it calmly. I was crying in tears of laughter while recording the incident but Joonmyun being the responsible man he is, splits them up before tongues were involved. Oh the fun of watching idiotic drunk people! 

 

"If you said so," Joonmyun laughs. 

 

I got off bed and got changed to cook hangover soup for the lovely idiots. I may call them idiots but of course I'm still worried for them. I enter the kitchen not shocked to find D.O looking dazed. I quietly creep up on him while he just staring out of the window, deep in his thoughts or day dream. I was directly behind him now but he is still unaware. 

 

"KYUNGGGGSOOOOOO!!!!" I shouted and hit his shoulder. 

 

"AHHHHHHH!" D.O turn around and got into defensive mode that is till he saw it was just me,"What the ?!" 

 

I was already on the floor laughing while D.O had a pissed off yet amused look. Joonmyun came in while shaking his head at me who is on the floor laughing. He helped me up and pat D.O's back comfortingly. 

 

"What the hell noona! I was shocked and could have almost hit you," D.O exclaimed. 

 

"Mianhae Kyungsoo ah. I couldn't resist the opportunity to scare you," I said in between laughs. 

 

I calm myself down while Joonmyum munch on a bowl of cookies. D.O look at me unbelievably but he ended up laughing too. I pat his back while saying sorry. He nods his head but warned me not to do it again. 

 

"Anyways, why are you out here so early noona?" D.O got over the shock and watch as I wrap the apron around my waist. 

 

"Cooking. My brother and cousin,Soyoung, is coming over. Plus I'm making hangover breakfast for your members," I said while scrolling through the fridge for ingredients. 

 

"It's okay noona. I can cook for them,"D.O tried to help but I push him lightly out of the kitchen. 

 

"Mianhae Kyungsoo ah. I know this is your kitchen but for today let me use it? Just today!" I pleaded," You can take this as a day rest."

 

" Well," D.O  contemplated before giving up," Alright. I only trust you with the kitchen."

 

"Thank you Squishy!" I cooed teasingly and received a scowl from D.O,"Joking~ Thanks Kyungsoo ah!" 

 

D.O left with a heavy sigh while I wave brightly at him. I took out my phone and press the shuffle button for a random song. Justin Bieber's What Do You Mean? came on and I start my preparations for the ingredients while singing. Who cooks silently?

 

 

What do you mean? Oooh
When you nod your head yes
But you wanna say no

What do you mean? Heeey
When you don’t want me to move
But you tell me to go
 

What do you mean?
What do you mean?
Said we’re running out of time
What do you mean?
 

Oh oh oh What do you mean?
Better make up your mind
What do you mean?

 

"Your english is good," Joonmyun commented suddenly,"And so is your singing."

 

I turn to see Joonmyun staring me with his hand propped on the kitchen counter, looking like the fine gentleman he is. I stop singing and suddenly felt self conscious.

 

"Uh... I'm not that good in singing but thanks oppa," I awkwardly thank him. 

 

I turn back to my vegetables and continue chopping while humming lowly to the tune. A pair of arms slide around my waist suddenly, shocking me. I tilt my head back to see him smiling down to me. I giggle and continue chopping the vegetables. What's with his recent confidence? I bite my lips as a blush threatened to raise to my chee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter