005

Tough Girl's Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tough Girl's Sweetheart 5 

Haeul POV

We were seating in a private room in the restaurant but I couldn't help but to fidget in uneasiness.  When we were walking in, a group of suspicious men caught my eyes. To others, they might seemed like 6 normal men having a business lunch with their formal attire but I didn't miss the scanning looks they were giving Exo and especially when one guy lock eyes with me. He had a knowing smile. It was as if he had something planned. 

 

"Noona you okay?" Tao ask and everyone look at me. 

 

"Eh... I'm fine. Just thinking about something," I said and continue cutting my steak. 

 

"About?" Joonmyun ask in concern.  

 

I thought for a while if I should tell them. Should I? Will they take it nicely? Nah, they'll react badly. 

 

"Uh just that Leon oppa ask me how to propose to Hani. Okay since you guys are here. Just wanna ask, what type of proposal does guys usually do?" I lied smoothly.  Sorry Exo ah~ 

 

"Shouldn't you know better noona? You're a girl," Sehun ask. 

 

"I should?" I point to myself," But I don't like proposals though,  it's unnecessary to me. But Hani is a romance addict so I really don't know." 

 

"Ayyy~~ Noona, don't lie. Every girl have a dream proposal," Baekhyun said, now everyone's attention is on me. 

 

"Really," I said seriously, " Romantic events are just a waste of time and money. I don't get why girls want such a big and extravaganza event for just a love confession." 

 

"Heol noona! Are you even a girl?!" Kai ask but received a smack on his back by D.O. 

 

"Mind what you say Jongin ah," D.O scolded while Kai just rolls his eyes. 

 

"Jongin. Do I look like a boy to you?  Cause if I'm one, I must be hell of a pretty boy," I said sarcastically and roll my eyes. 

 

"Good one noona!" Chanyeol, who sat on my left, high-5 me and I laugh. 

 

"Hyung, you have a very proud fiancée. She claims she's pretty from her own mouth," Kai turn to Joonmyun and talk about me as if I'm not there. 

 

"Hey! Of course you gotta be proud if you have a face like mine. Bro, have you seen my mother and father?" I reply and smirk. 

 

"Yes I have and your mom is hot," Kai wink back. 

 

"Ewww Jongin!" I scrunch up my nose in disgust. 

 

"Hey I said she's hot. Not that I want her,"Kai defend himself. 

 

"Still.... She's almost 3 times your age!" I point accusingly at him. 

 

"Well I find older women charming so don't blame my taste. You have your own taste so shut it," Kai smile. 

 

"What taste?" I look at him confusingly. 

 

"Well noona like smart, cute and pale boys. Bad boys like us don't appeal to you," Kai said and smirk. 

 

I stop chewing my steak and process his words for a while. Smart... Cute... Pale... Heol! He's talking about Joonmyun! I realised what he was talking about and blush a bright red. 

 

"Heol noona's face is burning up!" Sehun point out and laugh, making all of Exo minus Suho laugh hysterically. 

 

"Shut up guys," I mumble and pout. I feel like I'm with Monsters oppa.... They tease me just like Monsters oppa do... 

 

"And she didn't deny it guys!" Chanyeol said and they laugh some more.  

 

"Y-yah!" I stutter as I thought hard on what to say so I won't end up digging my own grave. 

 

"Ok stop teasing Haeul already," Joonmyun said to Exo. 

 

"Aww Hyung is taking noona side now," Tao said and everyone laugh again. 

 

Now both of us are red in the face. But this made me warm inside. They really are a close group aren't they? My phone in my purse starts to vibrate, indicating an incoming call. I look at the ID and saw 'Daehyun' flashing on the screen. 

 

"Sorry guys but I gotta take a call," I said quickly before exiting the room and proceed to walk the ladies' room. 

 

"Haeul ah~! Where are you?" Daehyun ask annoyingly.  

 

"At a restaurant with Exo," I said truthfully. 

 

"Chinca? Where?" Daehyun ask. 

 

"You know the steakhouse The Grills?" I pass by the table of 6 guys. 

 

"Eung~ Take care sister," Daehyun warn warmly. 

 

"Hmmm~ Arraseo oppa. See you at home~" I push the door to the restroom. 

 

"Are you even coming back home?" Daehyun teased. 

 

"Don't start oppa," I warn him. 

 

"Joking~ Bye~" Daehyun laugh and hung up. 

 

I chuckle and kept my phone back into my purse. I saw myself in the mirror and laugh. Exo are a bunch of idiots.  Why do girls even desire them? I was about to turn back around to exit the restroom when the door opened suddenly and two men barge in. I step back and stand in a defence way. They were from the group of 6 men! One had white platinum blonde hair while the other had light brown hair. They would have been defined as handsome in my dictionary if it wasn't for the sickening sweet smile on their faces. Somethings up... 

 

"Okay... Either you guys got into the wrong restroom or you were following me. But I think it was the first option. What can I do for you ladies?" I said annoyingly calm,  just to test their reaction.  Appa said to never panic when such scenarios happens. 

 

"You are one daring ," blondy said, smile gone from his face and now replaced with a frown. 

 

"Careful Haeul~ What you say might be the cause of your death," brown hair dude warn.

 

"Geee~ Don't you know? Girls don't filter their mouths, " I said just to agitate them," And I think your mouth spits out more than mine."  

 

Suddenly the blonde one came charging at me. I miss his punch and his fist connected with the toilet door behind me. I took the chance to kick him where the sun don't shine. Brown hair dude look at the blonde guy on the floor in anger. He came charging next and he managed to land a punch on my face since I was too busy laughing at blondy in my head. My face! Not even my brothers get away with hurting my face! I wipe away the blood on my lips and smirk a deathly smirk.

 

"Oh. You just hit the wrong place stupid boy," I chuckle darkly. 

 

For a moment I saw fear pass in his eyes before they harden as he smile triumphantly as if hitting my face was a big achievement.  I purposely made his think I was going to punch him before I high kick to his face and he drop down lifeless after being knock down. I pull the collar of the blonde hair guy and held him up by the throat. 

 

"What's your purpose?!" I shouted at him,  feeling pissed off to the max. 

 

"T-they t-told us to tell you that they're watching," blonde dude stutter and tried to push me away but fail miserably.  

 

"Well tell them to off," I increase my grip around his throat,  making him almost blue in the face from the lack of oxygen.  

 

I smile sweetly and release him before he pass out. 

 

"Get your friend and those stupid guards of yours outside and scram!" I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter