041

Tough Girl's Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


WARNING! THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER CONTAINS VIOLENCE. 

 

 

 

 

Tough Girl's Sweetheart 41

 

 

HAEUL POV 

Push and punch before plunging the knife deep onto the man's thigh. Pulling the knife back out, I watch as the man drop down and scream in pain as his blood poured all over. 

 

"Haeul!" I immediately duck, making my head miss the bat that was aimed for my head. 

 

Grabbing the man's arm firmly, I twist it and pull out my gun before shooting his leg. Another one crying in pain while his blood flowed to the floor, making a pool around himself. If it was 11 years ago, I would have cringed but I had my fair share of gore over the years. Dead bodies are just nothing new to me. My distracted mind caused me a punch to my face. I held the sore part of my face and face back the man who dared to touch my face. He was tall and a bit buffy. He would have had a nice impression in my mind due to the power and strength of his punch but he made a mistake of punching my face out of all places. 

 

"You shouldn't have," I said before punching him square on the nose, making him see stars for a moment. 

 

Tackling his right arm, I slam it down to a chair near by. A satisfying crack could be heard as he shouted profanities while holding onto his broken arm. He stops his cries and look menacingly at me. I just smirk as i can see his anger taking a hold onto him. Acting out of rashness, he tries to slash me with a knife using his left arm but I easily dodge. feeling pitiful, the least, I grab a laying wooden bat and hit him unconscious. 

 

"STOOOP!" A loud booming voice and a gunshot made us all pause, including the men we are against. 

 

A quick glance around, it was obvious that we are winning. More than half of the previously large amount of men were squared down to just a bunch left. My attention went to the source of the voice and wasn't surprised to see the main villain. Ah~ Finally he made his appearance. 

 

"You!" He spots me and points his finger at me. 

 

"Nice to see you too uncle," I mocked. 

 

"Don't be so sure young lady," His calm voice bothered me but I kept a blank face, "Bring him in." 

 

Then a few men came in dragging someone who clearly was beaten halfway to death. I cursed as I saw that it was my father. Calming myself down by breathing in and out continuously, I made myself a weakness by showing emotions.

 

"Just let him go," I demanded," Your business is with me." 

 

"I see you brought along your precious husband and his brothers," Jidan ignored me and focus his gaze onto Joonmyun who is glaring back at him. 

 

"Haeul," I turn to see my father calling me out. 

 

But he was shut off with a punch to the gut by Jidan. I curse under my breathe as i watch my father groan in pain, collapsing to the floor barely breathing. The sight of my father who usually look respectable and charismatic is no where near what he is now. Bruised and beaten, he looked so worn out but i can clearly see the relief in his eyes when he saw me. I forcefully tore my gaze from my father to Jidan who is smirking whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter