033

Tough Girl's Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tough Girl's Sweetheart 33

 

HAEUL POV 

I squirm around my bed trying to stretch my limbs. But instead of the usual soft pillows, my hand landed on something firm and warm. I force open my eyes just to come face to face with a bare chest. I quickly jolt up and rub my eyes. There laying beside me is Joonmyun. The morning sun is making his pale skin along with his blonde hair glowing. Am I dreaming?! What the hell... Why is my husband an angel in my dream?! I squeal when suddenly he pull me back down on top of him. His eyes was still shut closed but the playful smirk on his tempting lips tells me that he isn't sleeping. 

 

"Do you like me that much?" He asked and slowly open his eyes while smiling. 

 

I tilt my head in confusion, trying not to lose in this mind games of his. 

 

"Last night...." He paused, making me nervous. What the hell did I do last night?

 

I raise my brow at him when he didn't continue," What? Last night what?"

 

"Your hands were all over me you know. I thought I could finally have a good night sleep with my wife beside me but my wife is so cruel you know," He said with that glint of playfulness in his sleepy eyes. 

 

"Wh-when did I?" I sat up and deny with a blushing face. Did I?

 

He push away the blanket and I almost drooled. He was just wearing his white dress shirt but best part is that it is full ed, revealing his toned abs and chest. I blush and look away. I feel my hand being pulled and in a blink of an eye, I'm laying on top of his bare chest again. Face to face with his smirking face. I roll my eyes at him while his chest vibrated from laughter. 

 

"I remembered just loosening 2 buttons but I woke up completely ed. I wonder.... Who will do such stuff?" He was still onto teasing me. 

 

"Could have been yourself," I mumbled and turn to not look at him. He looks so good in the morning~ 

 

"I don't think so. Your fingers were at my belt hook," He stated. 

 

"I did not!" I deny with a furiously blushing face. Yupp I did. 

 

Instead of fighting me back, he just chuckle and gave my forehead a kiss. I smile and snuggle closer. I was about to sleep again before I remembered something. I sat back up in panic and glance at the clock. OH IT'S 11AM ALREADY! I turn to Joonmyun who is looking confused yet ridiculously hot at the same time. Damn the morning look and white shirts!

 

"Uh.... I was supposed to like accompany Soyoung to somewhere this morning. I promised to bring her there today. I'm 3 hours late apparently. Why didn't you wake me up?" I blame him while I rummage through my drawers for a shirt. 

 

"Uh I didn't know. But Kai did came by to say he went somewhere with Soyoung, Xiumin and Kris today," He answered and that made me freeze in my steps. 

 

"Kai and Uminnie is here too?" I turn back to him. 

 

"Yeah. We came here together. Kai insisted to follow anyway," Joonmyun said and stood up while stretching. 

 

"Did they tell you where they are going?" I asked seriously. 

 

"Somewhere... A temple in the mountains?" He said unsurely. 

 

"That's a relief though," I breathe out a breath of relief," I really thought Soyoung would like be sulky if no one wanted to bring her there."

 

I pick up my phone and called Soyoung's number. She picks up with a cheerful voice. Once assured that Xiumin, Kris and Kai would be there for her and apologizing for my broken promise, Soyoung ended the call saying she is very excited to be going there. More like excited that Kai is there tsk tsk tsk.... 

 

"So?" I ended the call and turn to the bed where Joonmyun is laying still in his ed shirt and open arms as if inviting me back to bed. 

 

"Did those 5 days without me changed you?" I narrow my eyes at him. 

 

"Just 10 more minutes~" He whined and resorted into pulling me into bed. 

 

I just laugh and climb back in bed but seems like he love having me on top of him ;)

 

 

JOONMYUN POV 

"Morning lovely couple from Korea~!" Luhan chirp as he stroll into the dining area while we were having our brunch. 

 

"It's afternoon," Haeul pointed out while Luhan just smile. 

 

"Well, I guess my alarm didn't work this morning," He said and sat down beside me with his own plate of food,"Ah by the way, when you guys going back?"

 

"Wow, now you chasing us out?" Haeul playfully poke at him. 

 

"Noo~ I was just wondering you know. Since you guys reunite, what else is there for you guys in China?" Luhan said seriously. 

 

Yeah, what else is here for us? Then I remembered the plan we had and gave him the look which says 'didn't-we-talk-about-this'. He caught me looking and just widen his eyes after remembering what we discussed yesterday. He laugh and just nod his head. 

 

"You guys are weird. What's with the looks you guys are giving each other?" Heaul look at me and then to Luhan and back to me. 

 

"Nothing~ We are just this close to understand what the other is trying to say with our eyes," Luhan wink to Haeul," Didn't know your husband is this close to me right? I've seen him too~" 

 

"You are just gross," Haeul voice out her disgust while me and Luhan burst out laughing. 

 

Suddenly the doors burst open and one of Luhan's men came rushing in and whispered something into Luhan's ear. I watch as the talk in Chinese quickly and it sounded really serious. I felt like something bad was going to happen when his men left and Luhan turn to the both of us with this serious look. The look he would give if there was an emergency when ever we would meet. 

 

"What is it?" I ask, can't take the suspense anymore. 

 

"Uh. Both Kris and Xiumin are at the hospital," Luhan spills out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter