026

Tough Girl's Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING! : PG13 (I AIN'T RESPONSIBLE FOR CORRUPTED INNOCENT MINDS LOL)

 

Tough Girl's Sweetheart 26

 

Haeul POV 

"Oneshot oppa. No escaping!" I exclaim as Leon hesitated to drink up a 'filled-to-the-brim' cup of alcohol.

 

"I know," Leon glared as Hani laugh beside him. 

 

Monsters came over with Hani and now we're gathered in the entertainment room playing drinking games. Soyoung sat quietly as she laugh once in a while, listening to us quarreling. Joonmyun agreed to stay over with me and go to school tomorrow from here since tomorrow is late day anyway. Daehyun, Soohyun, Minhyuk and Junyong had lost and are sprawled around the room, unconscious. I turn to my left to see Joonmyun looking at me worriedly. I stumble as I pour another cup full. 

 

"Haeul ah, we have school tomorrow," Joonmyun said as he watch me. 

 

"Oh she will be fine," Hani interrupts,"Have fun tonight brother-in-law~"

 

"E-eh?" Joonmyun faced Hani with a confused face. 

 

"It's FUNNNNNN!!!!" And I don't remember anything after this. 

 

Joonmyun POV

"It's FUNNNNNN!!!!" And Haeul collapse after drinking up another cup. 

 

I caught her before she slump to the floor. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Hani whispering to Soyoung and they both giggled. Hani saw me looking and gave me thumbs up. 

 

"Joonmyun oppa, I think you should bring unnie up. We can manage the boys," Soyoung said and stood up. 

 

I look around to see the boys all around the room, on the floor, knocked out. I turn to Hani and she nod in assurance. 

 

"Don't worry. The guards are on their way here to help," Hani wave it off. 

 

I look down at Haeul in my hands and sigh. I pick her up and walk towards the door. I pass by Hani and stop when i felt someone touching my shoulder. I turn around to see Hani there. I look at her questionably. 

 

"Haeul have a unique drunk habit. Fighting brother-in-law!" Hani suddenly advise. 

 

"What habit?" I ask in curiosity.

 

"You'll see it soon. Goodnight!" She said and gently nudge me out of the door before I could question her further. 

 

I watch the door close and I continue up the stairs and into Haeul's room. It still fascinates me, how her room fits her personality so much. Maybe I should ask if she wants to remodel our room.... I gently put her in bed and wrap the blanket around her. She murmured gibberish stuff before she naturally found her comfortable spot and became still. I laugh quietly at her cute actions. Ah... Is this her habit that Hani talked about? I smile and went to the bathroom to freshen up a bit before retiring for the day. As I was washing my face at the sink, a loud thud came from Haeul's room. I wipe my face and rush out. I open the door to be greeted by an empty bed. Before I could turn around to look for Haeul, my body was tackled to the bed. 

 

"Gotcha~!" Haeul said as she pin me down. She's still strong even when drunk.....

 

"Haeul! What are you doing?!" I ask as I struggle under her strong grasp. 

 

"Oh~ Joonmyunnie oppa~" She stops pinning me down and became giggly. 

 

I took this moment to push her off me gently, making her land on her back onto the bed. I breathe heavily from the shock and from struggling just now. I watch as Haeul sat up in a drunkard manner. She spots me and suddenly pull up her shirt. Before I could even react, she toss her shirt somewhere else and threw herself onto me again. I close my eyes as we both fell to the bed again. I open my eyes to see her black lace clothed chest in front of me. The room suddenly became hotter as I become frozen. W-what should I do?

 

"Play with me~" Haeul slurred as she came impossibly closer to my face. 

 

"H-haeul ah, p-put back y-your shirt and I'll play with you huh?" I tried persuading her. 

 

"No can't do~ I want to play with no clothes on. Oppa take off yours too~~" She slurred and trace her finger down my chest slowly,"I always play with Hani~ Tonight is your turn~"

 

"W-what did you guys play?" I ask, feeling my body getting hotter and hotter. 

 

"We play~ Like this~"And her lips were already on mine. 

 

I gasp from her sudden aggressive kiss, her lips were firm on mine as her hands roamed my body. I gave in on struggling and just kiss her back, hands on her hips. Our kiss started sloppy and turned heated as her hand came lower and lower down my body. I grab her hand before she can slip into my pants. She stops the kiss and whine. I flip us over and smirk as I watch her below me. She was panting, making her chest move with every breath she took. Her hooded eyes look at me as she her lips wet. What a sight~ I held her hands above her head and dive in to kiss her tempting lips again. Haeul eagerly welcome my lips as I gently kiss her. She became impatient and nibble on my lower lips. I bite down hard making her gasp and slide in my tongue. She fought back and I smirk when a small moan came from the back of . I pull away for a while and give her a short kiss before pulling away completely.

 

"More~" Haeul whined breathlessly. 

 

"No. Sleep," I firmly stated. 

 

She pout in defeat as I loosen my grip around her wrists. My carelessness led her to become free and push me back down. She came on top of me again and giggle as she saw my shocked face. Her hands lock my hands down and her face buried into the crook of my neck. She short breathes made the hair at the back of my neck stand as I became helpless under her soft touch. I shudder as her lips made wet kisses down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter