002

Tough Girl's Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

samcheon = uncle

Appa = father

Omma = mother

Wae/Waeyo = Why

Ani/Aniya/ Aniyo = No/Nope

Kwenchana = Are you alright? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tough Girl's Sweetheart 2

 

Haeul POV

"Hey, where were you?" Daehyun ask the moment he saw me walk through the front door. 

 

"Kim Joonmyun got beaten up by his bully. So I help him," I said straight to the point. 

 

"Bully?" Daehyun ask. 

 

"Yes. I don't get it sometimes.  I know he have like 9 trained gangsters brothers backing him up, why not tell them to beat his bully up?" I ask Daehyun as we walk up to Appa's office. 

 

"That shows how patient he is. Plus if he ask them to beat his bully back, won't that make him the bully of his bully?" Daehyun said. 

 

"I guess you're right. Then wow, his patience level is ing high," I said, impressed.  

 

"Language missy," Appa said when he saw me walk in with oppa behind. 

 

"Ohh Appa, I learnt from the best," I smirk but still ran to him to give him a hug. 

 

"Yeah you did. But still Haeul ah, even though you are the daughter of the famous G-Dragon,  doesn't mean you can go around swearing hun. You're still a lady," Appa said and smirk. 

 

"Okay~"I sigh," So this meeting is to reveal me right? Spill it Appa, what else?" 

 

"Oh my daughter is so smart~" Appa cooed. 

 

"Cut it Appa or I'll tell Omma that you still in contact with your old girlfriend,  Kiko, even if I know it is purely business," I threaten him. 

 

"You won't!" Appa gasp. 

 

"Oh she will appa," Daehyun said and laugh. 

 

"Okay fine. I'm announcing your engagement too," Appa finally said. 

 

"Okay.... Wait...  WHAT THE ?! ENGAGEMENT?! I'M ING 19 NOT 29!" I exclaim the moment I processed his words. 

 

"I know you'll react this way. Good thing I say it now. Chill first lady," Appa held his hands up in defence.  

 

"HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO CHILL?! YOU'RE LIKE SELLING ME AWAY AT A YOUNG AGE!" I yell at him. 

 

"Okay Haeul, you gotta stop yelling at me. I'm still your father so listen to me young lady and we can negotiate, "Appa said in a serious tone. 

 

"I'm sorry for yelling at you but this is really serious appa. You can't just marry me off to someone I don't love heck, someone I don't even know. What if he looks nice but actually is an abusive husband like in those dramas?! My life isn't some drama appa," I explain as calmly as possible.  

 

"First thing first,  this engagement is just temporary.  If you guys don't click, you guys can break it off. Secondly,  you know the person, I know the family and they are very nice people. Thirdly,  you will thank me. But lastly,  this engagement is made to ensure both him and yours safety," Appa explain.  

 

"Okay.  So who is he? And what danger does he have to face that you are bundling up two targets?" I face appa and gave him the face. 

 

"I'll explain later, " Appa said," And gee Haeul ah, I don't know who you got that face from but definitely not my side.  Maybe it's from your omma...." 

 

"Hey! What do you mean from me?!" Omma came in with a tray of juice and coffee. 

 

"Omma!!! Appa is marrying me off," I whine.

 

"It's just an engagement, " Daehyun rolls his eyes and drank the juice Omma brought up. 

 

"If you don't mind it, why don't you do it?!" I retort back. 

 

"Too bad Heechul samcheon don't have a daughter. Or else I'll willingly volunteer," Daehyun mumble but I heard it. 

 

"Heol! It's one of the Kims?!" I turn to Omma who happily nod and smile. 

 

"So here is where the negotiation part comes in hun, you get to choose which of the Kims will be your fiancé! " Appa announce it as if it was a happy thing. 

 

"Can I choose Heechul samcheon? " I ask sarcastically.  

 

"Well if he is your taste then why not," Appa shrug his shoulder.  

 

"Eww Appa. I was just joking. But Appa why the Kims?" I ask curiously.  

 

"Why not? You want someone from JYP? Jackson? JB?" Appa ask," Don't you have a crush on Joonmyun? " 

 

"I do not!" I deny but I can feel my face heating up. 

 

"Smooth sis," Daehyun snicker. 

 

"Shut up!" I snap at Daehyun.  

 

"It'll be okay baby. Take this chance to know him better. Or better, get him to like you back. If things really can't work out then we'll let you guys break off the engagement, " Omma explain gently while caressing my hair. 

 

I sat and thought for a while. Well I do like him so worrying about him being an unknown is out of the list. What if he really don't have feelings for me and I'm just trapping him? I turn to Appa back again. 

 

"I'll do as you say but I want him to know before the announcement and talk personally to him. And yes appa I do like him but I'm not heartless to force him in a marriage where I'm the only one putting an effort," I explain. 

 

"That can be arranged Haeul ah. Thank you. This means a lot Haeul ah," Appa said and kiss my forehead.  

 

"Gosh, I don't even have a boyfriend and I'm being engaged off," I said and roll my eyes. 

 

"Go get ready Sis, I'll drive with you there while Appa and Omma will go there first," Daehyun said and ruffle my hair. 

 

"Aigoo, this will be the last day my lil sister will be single, I feel so sad cause I won't be your only oppa in you life," Daehyun said sadly. 

 

"Aniya oppa, you'll still be my number 1 oppa," I assure him. 

 

"Alright," Daehyun said and hug me. 

 

"We'll be going first guys," Appa said and smile at us,"Don't be too late." 

 

Appa and Omma went out and I walk to my room to get ready. This is a casual event so light washed denim jeans with a white blouse and cream heels are fine right? I got into the shower and have a quick shower before changing and applying minimum make-up. Thick make-up is not my style. Finishing all my preparation,  I lightly brush my wavy hair to maintain them and finally went downstairs to see Daehyun waiting at the lounge. 

 

"Wah my sister is so pretty suddenly," Daehyun compliment.  

 

"As if I wasn't pretty before," I said and roll my eyes. 

 

Daehyun laugh and we both hop into his red Ferrari to go to the Kim's Mansion where the high tea is held. We were on the way to the front door when I realise how serious this thing is.

 

"Shiiiiiiiitttttt!!!!!" I exclaim. 

 

"What?! What it is?!" Daehyun stop his car and look around for threats but when he didn't see one, he face me with an annoyed face. 

 

"If I said yes, then does that makes me desperate?!" I turn to Daehyun,  fully panicking now. 

 

Daehyun look at me and laugh till tears were visible at his eyes. I look at him amusingly and just let him laugh. He calm down and finally stop laughing and face me. 

 

"You just realise sis?" He ask and chuckle.  

 

"Oppa~ You're not helping, " I whine. 

 

"My little sister is so cute. First time being in love. Listen here Haeul,  this is an arranged marriage so if you don't confess first, he won't know," Daehyun explain while continue on driving. 

 

We stop infront of the mansion door and one of the Kim's butlers open the door for me. I step out and start breathing hardly. Daehyun took my hand and I grab his hand tightly.  We walk down the empty hall way and into the big dining hall where everyone is, only YG, SM & JYP people. Everyone was laughing and chatting away when Daehyun accidentally open the door too hard and it created a big booming sound. Everyone faced us and I held his hand tighter while wearing an awkward smiling face. I saw Appa and BigBang samcheons at one corner snickering at my misery. I pinch Daehyun's arm discreetly and Daehyun hiss in pain. He turn to me and glare. 

 

"HAEULLLLLLLL!!!!" Monsters and Winner came like bulls towards me. 

 

Bracing myself, I felt my body being pulled and I was engulf in a big group with me being in the middle. 

 

"Guys..... can't.... breathe....." I said between pants. 

 

"Yah! Don't squish her to death!" I heard Daehyun shouting and I felt tha hugs lessening.  

 

Daehyun pull me to one side and glare at Monsters and Winner who smile sheepishly. I look around to see Exo gawking at me. Yupp, we all go to the same school so of course they know me as only Lee Haeul a.k.a the Ice Queen. I smirk and lean into Daehyun's ear. 

 

"Yah, want play tricks on my fiancé and his brothers? " I said. 

 

Daehyun chuckle but still nod and said that he will follow my lead. I drag Daehyun and approach Heechul samcheon who is nearest to Exo.  I wave at him and jump to hug him.

 

"I miss youuuu~~" I said while Heechul samcheon hug me back. 

 

"I miss you too cupcakes! You have gotten so pretty just like your mother!" Heechul said. 

 

"Daehyun my man! How are you?" Heechul ask Daehyun and they talk business,  leaving me alone to wander. 

 

I turn to see Exo still staring at me. I smile at them and wave. 

 

"Hey guys! We meet again,"I said," Oppa how are you?" 

 

"I'm fine," Joonmyun said and came nearer to me. 

 

"What's your relationship with our father and YG?" Kai eyed me suspiciously.  

 

"It will be revealed soon. No need to get all suspicious of me. I promise I'm not your future mom so relax," I said and joke. 

 

"Okay, I trust you on that because if you're our future mom, I'm gonna shoot myself," Chen said and laugh. 

 

"I don't want to be too Jongdae-sshi," I said and winkle my nose in disgust, " Even though I must truthfully say that I was offered that position but I declined." 

 

"Oh you know our real names? How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter