039

Tough Girl's Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tough Girl's Sweetheart 39

 

 

HAEUL POV 

"Check the location," I instructed and throw Hani's phone to Nam Taehyun. 

 

Without much words, Taehyun immediately went to work with Mino by his side. I watch as Winner and Exo are busy preparing themselves. Even if I don't say anything, they knew a battle is coming and it won't be easy. I approach Joonmyun who is busy listening to Jinwoo on how to full make use of our latest hybrid weapons. I grab him and mention at Jinwoo to prepare other stuff. He look at me with his innocent blinking eyes and I couldn't help the guilty feeling in me. I sigh and he just smile. 

 

"I know what you are going to say. It won't change my decision, love," He said and interlock our fingers. 

 

"But what about your brothers-" I couldn't finish my sentence as he shut me up with a quick kiss on my lips. 

 

I blush as I heard Baekhyun's annoying teasing in the background somewhere. Joonmyun just caress my blushing cheek and went away to help the others. Of course from that one kiss, I knew what he meant. It meant that even if I reject their help, they would still come along. I turn back to see Hani biting her nails while staring onto the wall infront of her. 

 

"You okay?" I ask as I stood beside her. 

 

"You know," She paused," I always have faith in Leon. Even when he lied, kill someone or just being crazy. I always have faith in him to come back to me." 

 

"He will come back this time too," I assured. 

 

"Yeah. He isn't called the 'Immortal' for nothing," Hani laughed but I sensed the underlying worried tone of hers. 

 

"Sorry," I apologised," If it wasn't for me, Leon won't have to follow my brother." 

 

Hani look at me and burst out laughing," Bull!" 

 

"Hey~" I whined," I'm trying to be appreciative and emotional but you just had to ruin it." 

 

"Emotional and you in one sentence...." Hani stopped to laugh again," Isn't a good sentence I must say." 

 

"I'm being serious," I face her seriously, making her stop laughing but still smiling. 

 

"And you think I'm joking?" She scoff," Cut the emo s. You are not the subject to be blamed. I would have whacked Leon if he backed out of such missions anyway. You are his sister. Family comes first." 

 

"I seriously love you," I smile and hug her. 

 

"Eww~" Hani wrinkle her nose in disgust," I'm straight." 

 

Before I could argue back, Taehyun called me so I immediately went to where he was. Equipped with two laptops and a few more devices I have no idea on how to operate, Taehyun type something before a GPS map came onto the screen. A red dot appeared and I pat Taehyun's back in appreciation. 

 

"It's the main highway going East," Taehyun explained. 

 

"Search the areas there and up the highway to see if any places look suspicious," I instructed but Taehyun just smile and type away. 

 

"Done already," He instantly said as I nod in admiration. 

 

" So far the areas a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter