034

Tough Girl's Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tough Girl's Sweetheart 34

 

JOONMYUN POV 

"What did the doctor said?" I watch as my father touch Kai's head affectionately. 

 

"A bullet to his chest. But they got it out on time," I said with my head hung low," More importantly, he severely broke his right leg." 

 

"I'll arrange for his recovery. Don't worry," Appa turn towards me with a small smile," At least he is still alive." 

 

"I'm so sorry," I bow the lowest I could. 

 

"Don't be. I don't blame you and I don't blame Soyoung too. There is no one to blame actually. This is all fated to be. Don't beat yourself up for this," He pat my back and turn to watch Kai again. 

 

"I'll be outside if you need me," I bow and walk out to the waiting lounge where Exo and Monsters gathered along with Haeul and Luhan. I sat down beside Haeul who is looking blank. Opposite us is a gloomy Sehun and beside him is a sad looking Chanyeol. Never have I ever saw them this down. Not even when they lost a big fight. As one of the oldest, I have no idea on how to cheer them up. The sound of a phone ringing had us all snapped out of our own day dreams. Luhan quickly fish out his phone and excuse himself out of the room. 

 

"Hyung, what actually happened?" Baekhyun asked, breaking the rising sadness in this room. 

 

"We were going to this temple. It was on the mountain top so we left early you see. 2 hours into the drive I noticed that no one was going up the mountain except our car so I asked Kris if it's normal. Kris told me it should be normal because we went on a Tuesday morning so of course no one would be there. Then when we reached there, we left Soyoung alone for some privacy since she was praying. The 3 of us basically just stood outside the room Soyoung was. It all happened too soon. Soyoung screamed and Kris got slashed. I got stabbed and the last thing I saw before blacking out were men in total black outfits, including masks, dragging Soyoung but Kai refused to let go. So they took Kai too," Xiumin gave a detailed explanation. 

 

"Anything specific about the attacker? Tattoos, bandana, clothing, scents?" D.O asked, being the observant one.

 

"AH!" Xiumin exclaim suddenly," Their swords! Their sword had this red base. You know the handle part? Yeah. All 6 of them held similar swords and all had the red base." 

 

"You are right," Luhan said as he walk in," The red base represents the Red Clan. They work for Jidan. The clan Jidan saved from disbanding. Currently their leader is Bang Hyungsoo." 

 

"Bang Hyungsoo?! The one present during Jidan's wedding?" Haeul asked. Wedding?

 

"Let me explain briefly. Soyoung is Jidan's daughter. Jidan got married to my late aunty last 20 years ago. Currently Soyoung is the only princess of our clan but of course fate is ty to let her have such a distasteful father. No offense," Luhan mentioned to Haeul while Haeul just wave it off," When my late aunt got married, only one person came from his side. And that person is Bang Hyungsoo. From my informants, currently Bang Hyungsoo is Jidan's most trusted and loyal man. Therefore last year, Jidan presented the Red Clan to Bang Hyungsoo after the clan's last in line died. It was a present for Hyungsoo's loyalty to him."  

 

"Woah," Chanyeol just gasp," You mean Soyoungie is from a Chinese and Korean mafia line?! I only thought she was Haeul's cousin!" 

 

"Did Jongin knew of this?" D.O asked with a blank face. 

 

"Of course he did. Soyoung told me she told him," Haeul answered. 

 

"You said informants," I turn to Luhan who is smirking by himself. 

 

"We got Soyoung's location," Luhan said and that made us all stand up in anticipation. 

 

 

SOYOUNG POV 

The air here is horrible as the thick stench of cigarette filled my lungs with every breath I took. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter