022

Tough Girl's Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tough Girl's Sweetheart 22 

 

Joonmyun POV

"Because I love you too much to let you go now," ... Did I said that?!

 

Haeul quickly pull away from my embrace and look up to me with a very shocked face. I stood there, frozen not knowing how to react. 

 

"I mean...," I sigh in defeat and turn away from her," It's okay if you don't." 

 

"No," Haeul whispers.  

 

I snap my head towards her. The feeling of disappointment mixed with sadness wash over me. She... doesn't love me. 

 

"I-I understand," I let her soft hands, which were in mine, go. 

 

"I mean wait!" Haeul suddenly exclaims and grab back my hands. 

 

I was left confused. Wait? Wait for what? I stare at her while she stare back with a nervous expression. Her lower lips are victim to her nervous nibbling as we just stood there.  I sigh as she opens and closes for words to come out but they never did. Shouldn't have expected much. Haeul finally stops fidgeting and stare at me. She smirks and have her hands hook behind my neck.

 

" the explanation," Haeul cursed. 

 

Suddenly she pull me down from my neck and kiss me. I relax and smile as she move her lips against mine. Her soft lips moving gently against mine at first but it got heated as seconds go by and I tried to keep up with her pace as much as possible. From soft kisses and nibbling, she surprised me with her bold biting but I knew better than to back down. I held her closer as she ran her hands effortlessly up and down my neck, almost making me weak in the knees with her rough tugging on my hair in one hand while caressing softly my skin with the other. Fumbling into the kiss sloppily, I pull away when I felt the need for oxygen. She pouts at the loss of contact but smile as we both stood still, watching each other breathlessly. 

 

"And I love you too," Haeul pants and I couldn't help but to laugh. 

 

"You are like a roller coaster, do you know that?" I chuckle.  

 

"How so?" Haeul leans her head onto my chest as I had my arms around her. 

 

"You make me feel things that I would have never imagined in my wildest dream I would feel," I said truthfully," And I'm sure there is more to come in the future." 

 

"Be prepared mister!" Haeul points at me in stern warming. 

 

"Always am," I loosely had my arms around her waist. 

 

"Stop faces guys! The food is going to be cold!" Daehyun shouted from a far. 

 

"Stop saying ' faces'!" Haeul huff in annoyance. 

 

"Let's go," I chuckle and pull her inside to where everyone is. 

 

Haeul POV

"Uh... Where the are my things?!" I shouted as I saw the bare room. Literally, what's left of my room are just 4 white walls.

 

After having lunch and hanging around my house, I came back home with Exo while leaving Soyoung in the capable hands of Daehyun and my parents. What a surprise to find the room I used to occupy to be totally cleaned of my usual things, even furnitures. Kai ran in along with Sehun then I have the whole of Exo in my room. 

 

"Where are your things noona?" Kai asked the obvious," More like where is everything?" 

 

"Uh don't know Jongin. I have no idea," I said as I stare at the white bare room. 

 

"Ahjusshi! Damien Ahjusshi!" Joonmyun went out of the room calling for Damien. 

 

"Yes young masters? Is there a problem?" Damien appeared by the door. 

 

"Where are Haeul's things and why is this room bare?" Joonmyun asked and we all look at Damien. 

 

"Well, we had just received an order by Master Kim this morning to tranfer Miss Haeul's things to young master Joonmyun's room. Weren't you informed of this earlier? Master Kim said you had given your approval," Damien," This room is set for renovation soon." 

 

"What renovations?" Joonmyun asked in confusion and I couldn't be more confused than him. 

 

"To make this room into a nursery," Damien said.  

 

Then it struck me. The conversation about kids! I facepalm and just laugh at the absurdity. What did I do?! 

 

"N-nursery?!" Chen exclaims, " Noona, you pregnant?!" 

 

"What?! No!" I deny quickly.  

 

"You... perhaps... didn't talk to my father about things right?" Joonmyun nervously asked. 

 

"Sorry oppa," I laugh," Too late." 

 

"I'm gonna call him," Joonmyun exit the room immediately. 

 

"Wah... Abeoji takes things to a whole new scale," I exclaim and just look around the empty room. 

 

"Well, that's our father for you," Chen said and everyone laugh at the fact. 

 

"Have fun noona. Appa expect grandchildren soon so Hwaiting!" Kai suddenly said. 

 

"Why don't YOU find a wife that could bear him some grandchildren?" I snap back at him expecting him to shoot back insults but instead I got a blushing Kai. 

 

"Yah! You have someone in mind don't you?!" I exclaim and everyone gasp in shock. 

 

"Yah who? "

"Is she pretty?" 

"Do we know her?" 

"Do we need to prepare another wedding?" 

"OMG you're too young to be a father!" 

"I pity that girl."

"Yah! Let us hyungs marry first then can you!" 

"Lucky bastard! I want to marry too!"

 

Que all the questions and ridiculous comments from Exo. 

 

"She's pregnant already?" Sehun stupidly asked. 

 

"What?! No! We're not even together," Kai deny, slipping out a fact that made him curse at himself. 

 

"I see that the usual playboy Kai has not made his move!" I . 

 

"She's someone I shouldn't play tricks on because I might be the one getting hurt if I did," Kai sigh dreamily, shocking every single person in this room. 

 

"Yah, you didn't perhaps... fell in love did you? Wahhh I really want to know who she is now!" I exclaim and everyone agreed. 

 

"Maybe?" Kai shrug his shoulders with that playful smirk of his," Find her if you can. A beautiful rose that shouldn't be tampered with or else their torns can prick you back twice as painful."  

 

"What? Since when can he get all poetic and with me?" I said as Kai left us hanging by exiting the room. 

 

"I think he is just being weird," Sehun said and left with Chen to most likely continue their game. 

 

"Yeah. He's definitely being weird," Xiumin agrees, leaving with the rest of Exo. 

 

"Hwaiting Haeul!" Lay cheekily said as he was on his way out," I'm sure it won't be long till the nursery is in use." 

 

"Yixing! Not you too!" I gasp and he laugh along with Chanyeol and Baekhyun.  

 

"I can't reach him," Joonmyun came back inside the room, busy typing on his phone," You can use another guest room if you want. I'll help you move back your stuff." 

 

"Where are the other guest rooms?" I asked. 

 

"The fourth floor. That whole floor is meant for guest rooms," Joonmyun said as he was still typing on his phone. 

 

4th floor?! I'll be alone then. I pout and just look at Joonmyun who is still trying to get in contact with abeoji. An idea formed in my head and couldn't help the growing smirk on my lips. I walk towards Joonmyun and stood direc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter