018

Tough Girl's Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tough Girl's Sweetheart 18

 

Haeul POV 

I open my eyes to come face to face with Joonmyun. He smile slightly before closing his eyes back again sleepily. He looks absolutely stunning even if he just woke up. The light from the window makes his pale skin glow in whiteness, almost like an angel. While I'm sure I look like now... 

 

"M-morning," I was quite taken back by the little space between us. 

 

"Morning," Joonmyun said in his thick husky morning voice. 

 

I just stare as he still had his eyes closed. I took the time to study his features up close. His skin is really smooth for a guy. His hair looks so soft that it was tempting me to touch it. I smirk and reach out to play with his hair. He open his eyes and just look at me in amusement. I giggle while I continue raking my fingers through his hair and sometimes tugging his hair oh so lightly. They are really soft...

 

"Haeul," he called out. 

 

"Hmm?" I was still busy playing with his hair. 

 

"I think... I like you," he suddenly confessed. 

 

I stop playing with his hair and just look at him shocked. Is he confessing?! I bite my lips as I thought of what to say. 

 

"It's okay if you don't. I just want to say that I like you," he suddenly grew nervous and fidgety while looking away. 

 

I felt really guilty because I know deep inside, I already liked him from a long time ago and I should have confessed first.

 

"After yesterday's incident, I came to realise how much I care for you. You are someone special to me. I really like you," Joonmyun continued while looking at his own hands. What is this giddy feeling I'm feeling? I can't stop the growing smile on my face.

 

"Pabo oppa, I like you too," I finally made a decision to tell him and shyly look at him.

 

"Y-you do?" Joonmyun had a shocked face and is in disbelief. 

 

"Yupp. It was since before this marriage anyways," I admitted.

 

"Huh? When?" He grew interested and look straight into my eyes. We're so close...

 

"I've always found you attractive since the first time I saw you. I don't know why but out of the three brothers, I told my father I wanted you," I truthfully admit. 

 

"You were not forced to picked me?! You, yourself, picked me?" He was still shocked and in disbelief.  

 

I nod and hug him closer. 

 

"So don't think you're ugly because this pretty girl chose you. So in her eyes you're the most hadsome," I but it was true. 

 

I snuggle near him but I felt him pull away. Did I do something wrong? I watch as he look at me with this foreign look. A look which I've never seen on him, a look of adoration mixed with something else.  Suddenly he leans in and capture my lips with his. Shock was an understatement. I smile into the kiss and just pull him closer. Too soon he pull away and lean his forehead onto mine. 

 

"Who would know you have been craving my kisses," I as he look away with a blazing red face. 

 

"N-no. J-just... Nevermind..." Joonmyun was out of words to say. 

 

"It's okay. I like it," I gave him a peck and giggle.  

 

He look away but the wide smile on him gave it away. The doors suddenly opened and Exo came rushing in. 

 

"Hyungggg~" Tao was about to jump on bed till they saw me with him. 

 

"Woahhh," Kai said but he had that teasing smirk on his face," I see why hyung didn't wake up early as per usual today. Seems like he was kept up all night yesterday. 

 

I sat up and wave at the rest while glare at Kai. I look around and saw that they were all in uniforms already. 

 

"... we're late aren't we?" I turn to Joonmyun who just shrug his shoulders.  

 

"Nope. You're not going to be late if you get ready now noona," Chanyeol show me the time on his phone. 7:15AM. School starts at 8:30AM. 

 

"You don't need to go school," Joonmyun pat my head and stood up," You're not well." 

 

"But-" And I was cut off. 

 

"Just stay at home," Joonmyun firmly said so I had no choice but to listen to him. 

 

"Ohhh the lion found its tamer," Kai teased but he ran away before I could even stand up

 

"Just rest at home noona. Your body needs healing from night activities," Sehun took his turn to tease me and the same as Kai, he ran off with Tao before I could even glare at him. Not you too Oh Sehun! 

 

"We'll wait for you downstairs hyung. Have a good rest noona," D.O said and everyone went out laughing. 

 

I sat by the edge of the bed and just look as Joonmyun goes around packing his bag. He stops and look at me before he came to me and sat beside me. 

 

"You will be okay alone?" He took my hand and held it. Oh he is more touchy now... 

 

"Yeah I will. But can I go my parents's house? I miss them," I ask with puppy eyes. 

 

"Okay," he sigh," But ask Damien to drive you there. I'll pick you up after school from there." 

 

"Okay captain," I salute him, making him laugh at my childish side. 

 

He ask me to wait as he got ready for school. I lay down and just giggle at what had happened this morning. Then are we like a real couple now? The bathroom door opened and Joonmyun stepped out all fully dressed in his usual uniform.  He stood infront of the mirror to tie his neck tie but looks like he is in a bit of struggle to do so. I giggle and stood up to help him.

 

"How do you manage your own tie for all this while?" I shook my head at the mess he made with his neck tie. 

 

"I don't know. Kyungsoo had been helping me," Joonmyun laugh as I focus on his tie. 

 

I felt him staring down at me so I look up. He smiled and gave my forehead a kiss. 

 

"Don't't think I didn't know you kissed my forehead when I was sleeping," Joonmyun teased. 

 

"Shut up," I mumble as he bursts out loud laughing.  

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter