006

Tough Girl's Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tough Girl's Sweetheart 6 

Haeul POV

"Yah try this!" 

"Aniyo unnie! Haeul ah try this one!"

"I think that's too revealing unnie, try this one instead Haeul ah." 

"Aniya Haeul, listen to omma and try this dress instead." 

 

I look in horror at the pastel coloured dresses that is being shoved in my face. Omma and the 2ne1 members are basically 'helping me find a dress' but this seemed like them full on choosing for me. 

 

"Unnie, let her try them on and let her choose the one she likes. Right Haeul?" Lee Hayi unnie suggest. Thank god you're here Hayi unnie!  

 

"Yeah! But I get the final say," I said. 

 

"Okay," 2ne1 said simultaneously. 

 

I took all the four dresses and another of my choice into the dressing room. Gee... this is just for my engagement, not wedding. The first dress was a long white dress with long split at the right part, exposing my legs till mid thigh. I fit me right but I don't feel like it's the right dress for the occasion. I step out of the dressing room and only Park Bom gave thumbs up because it was her choice but the rest gave disapproving looks. I step back into the dressing room and strip before putting in the next dress, a short golden and white dress. It was pretty but it looks fitting for high-class clubbing rather than an engagement.  I step out again and once again, only one member gave a reaction and this time it was CL. I step back into the dressing room and change to the next dress which I assume was from Minzy. The dress is a midi body con baby pink dress with pretty pearl details around the neck area. Of course fitted dresses are my favourites but this is too girlish for my taste. I step out and Minzy gave thumbs up but I just smile. I heard a camera click and I turn to Hayi unnie. 

 

"Are you taking pictures?!" I ask. 

 

"Yeah! Send them to Joonmyun and ask him what he thinks," Hayi unnie said, making 2ne1 all agree. 

 

"I don't have his number....,"I mumble,  hoping no one heard it but the loud gasp from the girls told me they did hear that. Damn it! 

 

"How could you not have your fiancé number?!" Omma exclaim, " Then what the hell did you do yesterday the whole day at the Kim's?" 

 

"Uh taking care of him? I forgot I guess," I said and close the curtains to the dressing room. 

 

"Visit him today then. Heechul told me today Exo is in training," Omma's voice could be heard on the other side of the curtain. 

 

"You know omma, I'll be seeing him at school on Monday anyways," I reply as I try on the last dress. 

 

The last dress is my choice. It is a dress with an open back. It is cream in colour,  making my skin fairer compared to other colours. It is simple yet it makes a statement. I step out yet again and surprisingly,  everyone gave approving looks. I smile in satisfaction.  

 

"I'll take this then," I announce and they all seems to agree. 

 

"Yay finally!" I exclaim as I strip out of the dress and change back into my comfy black ripped skinny jeans and my loose shirt. 

 

"Okay now we need to go shoe shopping!" Omma announce after swiping her card to pay for our dresses. Oh no! 

 

Joonmyun POV

I sigh and get back up after being knock down by Chen. Combat training is always my least favourite. 

 

"Come on hyung. You can do more than this. I know," Chen said as we both get into position. 

 

"But it's tiring. It's been 2 hours! I don't get why you guys like to fight so much," I punch him but he avoid it. 

 

"It's fun hyung!" Chen exclaim as he trip me over yet again," Plus you need to get in shape hyung. You're engagement party is in two weeks."  

 

"Fun my ," I sigh and just lay down on the mat," And I'm already in shape. My BMI is regular."

 

"Alright hyung. It's enough for you for today,"Chen help me up and I trudge back up my room. Why must the training room be at the basement?.... 

 

After showering and changing, the moment I hit the bed, sleep won over me. 

 

Next Morning.... 

 

"Bye hyungs! See you during lunch!" Sehun bid me goodbye and walk the opposite way from me & Xiumin. 

 

"Hey, have you heard about Jaehyun?" Xiumin turn to me and ask. 

 

"Why? What about him?" I ask, feeling nervous somehow. 

 

"He got expelled last Friday for violence. Was he the one who assult Haeul?" Xiumin ask. 

 

"Uh yeah," I quickly answer,  not wanting to continue talking about him. 

 

"Wow. No wonder you were so beaten up. He's one of the rugby players," Xiumin look at me in sympathy.  

 

"He's punch isn't as painful as Haeul's," I mumble and Xiumin just laugh. 

 

"Remind me not to piss her off bro," Xiumin pat my back and enter the class. 

 

I look at the back of the classroom to see Haeul there already, sitting beside my desk. My palms suddenly got sweaty as I got nearer to my desk. What's wrong with me?! Haeul was looking out the window with her earpiece still on. I sat down and she still didn't notice me. I look around to see everyone busy with their own stuff so I took the opportunity and tap her shoulder.  

 

"Wha-oh hey," Haeul was about to snap but her tone change completely when she saw me," Sorry bout that." 

 

"Oh no it's okay. How are you?" I ask stupidly.  Well... what else was there to ask her?! 

 

"I'm fine. Just tired," Haeul said and kept her iPod and earpiece away. 

 

"Ahh... Training?" I ask as I pull out my pencil case and notebooks. 

 

"Nope. More worst than training.  Shopping," Haeul said and sigh. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter