015

Tough Girl's Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tough Girl's Sweetheart 15

 

Haeul POV

I stare at the king size bed that is covered with rose petals and the overall atmosphere of the room. Scented candles were lit around the room, lights were put into dim mode and there, by the bed side, is I'm sure a box of condoms. I turn to my right to see Joonmyun scanning the room with a flushed face. How did we get here again? 

 

FLASHBACK...

 

"Uh omma, why can't I access my suite? I asked the reception and they said to ask you. Why?" I narrow my eyes onto my mum who was smiling too wide after a long tiring day.

 

After the dinner event, everyone was slowly returning back to their rooms so I took the opportunity to jump back into bed. But after many attempts to access my room, it was all useless. So I went downstairs to the reception just to find that the reception too does not have the key to my room anymore and the one responsible was my mother. So here I am, at the empty banquet hall, talking with a too happy mother. 

 

"Well, newlyweds can't room separately can they? So go to this room we had prepared for you guys," Omma hand me a card with the room number stated on it. 

 

"Omma!!!! Why? You know we are still awkward! How can we sleep together if we can't even look each other in the eyes for more than 30 seconds?!" I tried to reason out with her. 

 

" Don't worry~ You guys aren't sleeping together. We need to maintain our image you know. Reporters will be lurking around and it will be chaotic if they knew that the newlyweds are sleeping in separate rooms! Please Haeul~ Just one night!" Omma begged with puppy eyes. Oh no! 

 

I look away but omma kept on appearing infront of me and kept doing that adorable cute begging face. I sigh and was about to speak but omma starts to jump around in joy and attack me with kisses. 

 

"Stop it omma," I move away to avoid a kiss," Just for tonight." 

 

"Arraseo~~ Thanks Haeul ah~~ My daughter is the best~" Omma cooed with a wide smile.

 

"But can you open my room cause I still need my pajamas and face wash you know," I said as a matter of fact. 

 

"Don't worry. Everything is prepared for. You just go there," Omma said and smirk. 

 

"Ookayyy," I look at her suspiciously but still got on the elevator to the designated floor of the room. 

 

Suspiciously, the room was at the very end of the hall and on the way there, I could smell strongly the scent of flowers. I tap the card and it opens to a big suite living room. I walk in and the door closes behind me with a click. Huh? I turn around and turn the knob just to find it locked. I tried harder but it was really locked. 

 

"Not funny guys!" I said as I push on the knob harder. 

 

"It's no use," a familiar voice made me turn around. 

 

Joonmyun stood there, still in his outfit before, and was looking at me apologetically. 

 

"Were you locked in too?" I asked and tried for the last time to open the door. 

 

"Yeah. I'm sorry but I think this was my brothers' idea," Joonmyun apologise as he walk towards me and stood beside me. 

 

"Nah. It's not just your brothers.  My mum is in this too," I wave him off. 

 

I look around and saw a door, most likely the bedroom. I walk towards the door and Joonmyun followed too. 

 

NOW...

 

"Uh... I can sleep outside," Joonmyun said and broke the longest silent moment between us. 

 

"No! It's okay! You can sleep on the bed. I'm used to couches anyways,"I reject his offer and walk towards the closet. 

 

"No! How could I do that? You take the bed and I can take the couch," Joonmyun insisted. 

 

"How about we both wash up first then decide?" I said and hand him the paper bag with a sticky note that says 'Kim Joonmyun's'.

 

Joonmyun took the paper bag and nod with a smile. I took the other paper bag with my name and threw it on the bed. I took off my heels and sat at the edge of the bed. I sigh and look up to see Joonmyun staring at me. Was I too unglam? 

 

"Uh... You can wash up first oppa. I want to sit down first. My feet are dead," I said and point at my pair of red feet. 

 

"Ah! Alright. You rest first, I'll be quick," Joonmyun stop staring and speed walk into the en suite bathroom. 

 

I stretch my neck and legs before leaning my upper body onto the bed headboard. I was just staring at the candles not too far from me before I yawned a few times and tried to stay awake but sleep won over. I fell asleep. 

 

Joonmyun POV

I wipe away the steam from the mirror and found my own reflection staring back at me. It still was unusual to see my usual black hair now dyed light brown. I wore back my specs and dried my wet hair with the towel before walking out with the towel still over my head. I look around the room for Haeul before my sight fell on the sleeping form of Haeul on the bed. I smile and walk nearer. 

 

"Haeul," I called out her name but she didn't move.  

 

I sat down beside her and chuckle. She fell asleep in such a cute position. She was leaning onto the headboard but I could see the effort she tried to not fall asleep from her sitting form. I saw some strands of hair poking her eyes, making her frown even if she is asleep. I carefully pull them behind her ears and smile to myself. She is beautiful. Her skin is smooth and it was soft to the touch. My eyes travels to her lips and it brought me back to when I lost my first kiss to her just hours ago infront of thousands of people. She is one brave girl. 

 

"I need to man up if I want to make her like me," I mumble to myself.

 

I glance at Haeul before making up my decision. I got closer, but not too close, and tried to wake her up gently.  

 

"Haeul! Haeul,  you need to wash up first before sleeping," I said and shook her form softly.  

 

Haeul didn't give a response other than a low hum. I chuckle and thought of a different method. I pull her up so that she is sitting. She starts to frown but I found that very cute. I held her by her waist and tries to wake her up now. 

 

"Haeul! Haeul ah!" I shook her a bit harder. 

 

Finally, she gave a reaction. She stirs awake and looks around before she froze after she realised that she was in my embrace.

 

"Uh... where am I?" Haeul suddenly ask. 

 

"Uh... In the room we are locked in?" I answered unsurely, " I think you should wash up before sleeping. Go wash up and then sleep. You look so tired." 

 

"Oh right," Haeul blushes and quickly grab her bag of clothes before walking into the bathroom. 

 

I look around and saw a box by the bed side table. Curious, I pick up the box which have a post it on top of it. I peel off the post it and read it.

 

Use these. I don't think Haeul would want to become a mother at the age of 19. Have fun!

  - Heenim Abeoji  ♥ 

 

I look down at the box in my hand and blush

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter