038

Tough Girl's Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tough Girl's Sweetheart 38

 

 

HAEUL POV 

I walk away, ignoring Joonmyun's calls that is till I was forcefully pulled by my wrist. I turn around to see Joonmyun staring at me desperately. I shook off his hand and just stand there watching him with a glare. 

 

"If my brother don't care, I will do things my way then," I stated firmly," And you are not to stop me." 

 

"I know you are worried and all but can't we discuss things first?" He begged. 

 

"You don't know how this feels," I mumbled and suddenly his expression changed. 

 

He looked very angry and unknowingly I started to fear. He isn't the Joonmyun I knew. My hand was pulled harshly as I hold my breath nervously watching him glare down at me. 

 

"You think I don't care?!" He yelled and instantly I regretted my actions towards him all this while. 

 

"You think you are the only one worried?!" He continued yelling making tears well up in my eyes. 

 

As he saw me crying, he instantly soften and pull me into him embrace. I sob as the pressure, guilt and all the negative feelings I had bottled up escaped. I held onto him tight as I realized how stupid I was to treat him that way. He married me even when knowing he would always be in danger. You are really stupid Kwon Haeul... 

 

"Shh~" He held my face and wipe away my tears," Look at me." 

 

I try to swallow down my sobs and look at him with my tearful eyes. He smiled and just gave my forehead a kiss. I bury myself back into his embrace as he held me closer. 

 

"Let's get back to your brother," He said and I nod weakly. 

 

We both walk back up to my brother's office where I left a while ago. We were both greeted by silence as the room is empty of any presence. I look at Joonmyun and he mirrored my confused expression. I look around and approach Daehyun's table. Something is off... I look at his neat table and rummage though his drawers. I look at every drawer, ignoring Joonmyun's questions. Then a file caught my eyes. 'WILL - COPY'

 

"Why are you going through your brother's stuff?" Joonmyun asked. 

 

"," I cursed after scanning through the contents of the file. 

 

I had the file to Joonmyun and he just look at me confused," This is just a copy of a will Haeul." 

 

"Can't you see?! In the will, there is only MY name! How come Daehyun's isn't there?!" I exclaimed," My father and brother knew this will come." 

 

"You mean..." And I cut him off.

 

"A suicide," I gasp and ran out the room for the second time. 

 

 

DAEHYUN POV

"I love you too," I heard Leon whispered to his phone before disconnecting the line and throwing the phone out of the moving vehicle, it was our usual mission protocol. 

 

"I hope you are all awar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter