027

Tough Girl's Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tough Girl's Sweetheart 27

 

Haeul POV 

"Oh don't look at me like that," Jidan came closer as I stood there just glaring at him,"I'm your uncle. Shouldn't I be welcomed?" 

 

"Just cut the bull Jidan,"I spat," What do you want?"

 

"Oh didn't I said it already?" He laughs," I want you!"

 

"Then take me if you dare," I stare straight into his eyes. 

 

"Ah, I see you missed playing hide-and-seek with me but no worries. I won't take you now, so relax Haeul ah," He is now directly in front of me. 

 

Jidan stops walking and bend down to my eye level while smirking," Just want to see how my favorite niece is doing. I see you are well." 

 

"Haeul!" I heard my name being called. 

 

Both Jidan and me turn towards the voice and found Joonmyun by the stairs entrance looking confused. I sigh and wasn't surprised to see him here. I look back at Jidan to see him looking at Joonmyun while smiling this sickening sweet smile. 

 

"Ah the husband," He straighten up and turn towards Joonmyun," Sorry if I couldn't make it to your wedding. I sent a bouquet and letter though. I'm sure your wife got it. Didn't you Haeul ah?"

 

"Are you Kwon Jidan?" Joonmyun ask with a hint of disbelieve. 

 

"Seeing how you know my name, I'm sure you know my tale too," Jidan's smile was gone and a scary blank look decorated his aging face," That's too bad really. I thought I could play the good uncle role for a while. Really too bad."

 

Suddenly he turn towards me and grab my wrist while twisting it painfully. I gasp in shock but grab his forearm in defense. He pull me closer and I can hear Joonmyun shouting my name from the side. I turn to Joonmyun to see him running here. I quickly untwist my hand from his gasp and push him away. Joonmyun got to me and pull me behind him. I rub my wrist as the throbbing pain came. Damn that old man's grip is like iron....

 

"I see you still have it in you. Good. I don't like a weak prey because then the chase would be too boring," Jidan said and smile. 

 

"What do you want?!" Joonmyun asked bravely. 

 

"Simple. I want your wife. But not now," Jidan said with a deathly stare. 

 

Joonmyun push me behind his back securely when Jidan started approaching us. He saw this and laugh. I breathe in and out to lessen my anger, before I do something stupid while being angry. 

 

"How touching. A loving husband protecting his wife. Isn't this just a loving picture?" He ask and continue laughing hysterically. 

 

"You may look down on me. But there is one thing you should know about me," Joonmyun spoke up,"I vow to protect and love this woman so I will never back down. I will make sure I go by my words." 

 

"Oh really?" Jidan scoffs," We shall just wait and see then, if you can still go by your words young man." 

 

And with that, Jidan walk away and jump off from the edge, most likely his men are by the school gates. He must have had this prepared... Joonmyun turn towards me and hug me tightly. I sigh and pat his back. 

 

"Why didn't you tell me? Did Kris set this up?" Joonmyun ask angrily. 

 

"No!" I deny," It wasn't Kris set-up. I came up here without reading who the letter was from. I stupidly assume it was from Kris since he did that before. It was a mistake I made." 

 

"Alright," He sigh and look at my wrist," You okay?"

 

He gently held up my wrist and ghostly trace the blue black decorating my wrist. I laugh and just wave it off. This wasn't that much pain. We both went back to class. I was deep in thoughts the whole time during lessons and I know Joonmyun knows. That's why I can feel him glancing and staring at me to see if I'm okay. By the time last period came, I sigh as I still couldn't get the thought of Jidan out of my head. Every student rush out when the last bell rang indicating the end of school. In the midst of the rush, we both sat still in the empty classroom. I sigh and was about to stand up when a gentle hold on my arm prevent me to stand up. I look down to see him smiling. 

 

"This won't do,"Joonmyun suddenly said and stood up. 

 

"What?" I look at him confused. 

 

"Let's go," With that he held my hand and I just follow him. 

 

We both arrive at the carpark where Exo are all waiting for us by their own cars. I wave to them with a slight smile and they wave back enthusiastically. They are really a bunch of sunshine, I'm lucky to have them as brothers....

 

"You guys go first," Joonmyun said to Exo," We're going somewhere else. See you guys at home."

 

"Could have texted us," Sehun mumbled and pouted. 

 

"Bye guys!" I bid them goodbye as one by one they sped down the road in their cars. Rich children....

 

"Where are we going?" I ask when I turn to Joonmyun. 

 

"Secret~ Just follow me for today," He wink. HE EFFING WINKED AT ME! 

 

"O-oh okay," I nod with a blushing face. 

 

I got on the passenger seat while Joonmyun got on the driver seat.

 

"Just relax~" He said and drive us to that somewhere in his mind. 

 

Joonmyun POV 

I glance at Haeul as I drove. She was casually looking out the window, most likely wondering where the hell are we going. I made a sharp turn and park the car by the road side. I turn off the engine and un buckle my seat belt. Haeul was looking around the area. She look at me in confusion and I chuckle. We're at a place where not many youngsters would go to, a neighborhood filled with traditional housing. Of course she would be confused.

 

"Why are we here?" Haeul ask. 

 

I didn't answer her but instead got out of the car. Haeul followed and now we are both by the side walk. I held out my hand and naturally she took them, following my lead. I gave her an assuring smile and she smile back. I walk up the hill and we both walk in comfortable silence. An old couple walk by and I bow in greeting. Haeul bow too and the old woman cooed at how lovely we looked together. I glance at Haeul to see her blushing lightly. I laugh and she playfully glare at me.

 

"Where are we going?~" Haeul asked after a few minutes of walking. 

 

"You'll see!" I teased. 

 

We walk for a few more minutes and finally came to a park. A soft gasp made me turn to Haeul who was looking around with eyes filled with amazement. Yupp we're at a park but this nature park is decorated with colorful trees and flowers.The falling snow made the atmosphere mor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter