017

Tough Girl's Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tough Girl's Sweetheart 17

 

Joonmyun POV

"Oppa, can I join you guys?" Haeul asked shyly as everyone in the cafeteria had their eyes on her. 

 

"Of course!" I welcome her and Exo echoed after me. 

 

"You're always welcomed noona!" Tao excitedly said, making his fangirls squeal at his cute grin. 

 

D.O, who original was sitting beside me, stood up and sat beside Kai where there was an empty space. Haeul smile at D.O before sitting down. I push her a pack of sandwich but she just shook her head and said that she already had a bite. 

 

"What makes the usual loner come to the crowded cafeteria?" Kai asked and smirk. 

 

Haeul glare at him before she looks a bit dazed and suddenly she was blushing. 

 

"Ohh look at this. The tough noona is blushing at nothing now. What did you do hyung?!" Chanyeol looked at me accusingly. 

 

"What?! I didn't do anything!" I defend myself. I really didn't do anything.... 

 

"A-niya. It's just that I saw something I wasn't supposed to see from the rooftop so I ran here," Haeul confess and scratch her neck in embarrassment.  

 

"Ooooo what did you see?~" Sehun wiggle his eyebrows at Haeul.  

 

"Oh well... I don't think I should share with someone as young as you. 18 PLUS ONLY~" Haeul recovered from her embarrassment state and starts to tease Sehun. I wonder what did she saw really. 

 

"Ayyy noona! Share the hot secrets! Sharing is caring~" Kai protested. 

 

And this continued till lunch ended. They still didn't manage to dig out about what Haeul saw. The rest of the lessons went by quite fast. Soon it was the end of my so called first day. Well nothing changed except people now don't dare physically hurt me since they saw what Haeul did to Byunjae. Words of mouths do spread fast.

 

I waited outside the school building while Haeul went to the toilet. I watch as my brothers' cars left one by one. It was at first crowded with students but eventually, I was the only one standing there. What is taking her so long? I went inside and stood outside the female toilet. 

 

"Uh Haeul?" I shouted from outside. 

 

There was no response. Everything was silent and I'm sure I'm like the only student there. I took a look at my wrist watch and saw that it was 4PM. We have a family dinner on 7PM. I sigh and tried calling her name a few more times. I look left and right to find the corridors empty. I gulp and took a step into the female toilet. 

 

"Haeul? Where are you?~" I asked as I walk deeper into the toilet. 

 

Rows of cubicle with shut doors were lined on the right side. Why does this feels like a horror movie? I shudder at that thought and just it up. I push the first door to find nothing. I did the same to all cubicle till I was left with the last one. I held my breath and push the door. I gasp to find Haeul on the floor, lifeless and pale. 

 

"Oh my gosh! Haeul ah! Haeul, wake up!" I pull her up and tried to make her gain consciousness. 

 

Haeul didn't respond much except for whimpering as if she was in pain. I hook her arm behind my neck and carry her bridal style to her car. From the keys in her pocket,  I unlock the door and gently put her in the passenger seat. I turn on the ignition and speed back home. Hospital will just attract more attention.  

 

"Erghhh," Haeul moan in pain and curl up against the window. 

 

"Hold on Haeul.  We're reaching home soon," I mumble and wipe away the sweat that had accumulated on her forehead. She is cold but why is she sweating so much? 

 

I sigh in slight relief when I saw our house nearing. I park infront of the house and open the front door before carrying her inside. I went straight to her room and set her down gently on her bed. I fish out my phone and dialled Dara omma. 

 

"Hello Joonie! What's up!" Dara omma asked cheerfully.  

 

"Omma, Haeul just passed out at school and now I just brought her back from school. She look like she is in pain at her abdominal area since she had been curling up her body. Oh and she's sweating even if her body is cold. What should I do?" I got straight to the point. Mothers knows best! 

 

The line was silent for a while and I thought she had hung up on me till she finally said something.

 

"What date is today?" 

 

 

"Huh?" I was taken back since I don't see the connection between the date and why Haeul is this way," I think today is 15th August." 

 

"Then I'm correct," I can hear Dara omma mumbling to herself.  

 

"Uh omma, should I call for a doctor?" I asked, now a bit confused. 

 

"Aniyo! No need. This is normal. Just lay her down on her bed. Prepare warm water when she wakes up. Prevent her eating cold stuff. Oh an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter