009

Tough Girl's Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tough Girl's Sweetheart 9 

 

Haeul POV

"Tie her down," one of the guy instructed. I assume he is the leader. 

 

The 5 men surrounded me, excluding the leader who sat on the couch and just look on. 

 

"What are your real intentions? Who do you work for?" I ask seriously now. 

 

"You do know that you are pretty much targeted by our client. He offer us a pretty big amount just to 'scare' you," the leader stood up and pick up a hanging picture of my family from the wall. 

 

"Still doesn't ring a bell in my head. I have too many enemies bro. Give me his name and I'll settle with him," I offer nicely. I just need him to say his name, I need confirmation.  

 

"Well too bad. Stop being a and I guess you'll have more admires than enemies. It's a pity. With a pretty face and body like yours, you could have easily been the most popular girl underground," he insulted and walk towards me while checking me out," Or if you're lucky, maybe an expensive ?" 

 

I can feel my blood boiling. This er thinks all women are toys! Why out of all days I must wear this constricting dress today... I calm myself down and smirk at him as if his insult didn't affect me. 

 

"With a ty attitude like yours, you could have just been an errand boy. Ops, aren't you all one now? Taking 6 men to just 'scare' me. Street s won't even get the appetite to get it on with someone like you. ty looks topped with ty attitude. Wow! What a satanic combo!" I shoot out insults and slow clap at the end dramatically.  

 

"They warned me you were a tough one but I didn't know what a you are," he look at me glaringly. 

 

"Well now you know. Ta-dah~!" I exclaim in fake excitement.  

 

"Just tie her down," the leader looked pissed.

 

The 5 men came nearer and I back away till I couldn't anymore since the wall is behind. I throw down my purse which was still in my possession and scan everyone for any attack. Of course, blondy came after me first. I grab his arm and stomp on his feet with my high heels. He screams in pain as I push my heels deeper. Thank god for stilettos! From the corner, I see another guy coming so I push blondy away hardly just in time to avoid an oncoming punch. Phew! I was about to punch him when I feel my hands being restricted.  I turn around to see the silent black hair guy holding both my hands behind. Noooo!!!! The rest came back around me and held me down as I struggled to get away. 

 

"Cuff her here," the leader instructed this black hair guy. 

 

"Well damn. You guys came prepared," I said when I saw the shiny cuffs. 

 

After successfully cuffing me down, they all stand around while the leader sat opposite me. 

 

"Okay. Easy now. We just need you to cooperate with us then I'll let you go soon," the leader said nicely. 

 

"Gee. Make your dogs do the dirty job then you take the easy job of releasing me. How comfortable must it be to be you," I said and laugh. 

 

"Who are you calling dogs?!" The blonde one glared at me furiously. Ah I remember him, the one who got KO-ed in the toilet! 

 

"Didn't say it was you. Why? Feel offended?" I said and smile innocently. 

 

"Shut up!" The blonde one wanted to hit me but his leader signal for him to calm down. 

 

"What a good dog!" I said in amusement.

 

"You, shut up," the leader glare at me,"Or else I'll tape your mouth." 

 

"Okok! I'll 'control' my honest thoughts. So what do you want from me really? Get to the point please cause you're cuffs aren't really comfortable. Get some from the shop, at least they have the cushioned one for the wrist," I frankly said. It's true, the cuffs were making my wrists in pain. 

 

"Just pronounce yourself dead again. That's what my client wants you to do. Simple," the leader said. 

 

"I would say over my dead body but I've died and revived so I can't really say that," I said thoughtfully.  

 

"If you do as we said, we won't interfere with your life again. Promise," the leader smile nicely but I saw the underlying evilness in his eyes. 

 

"Okay long neck, you listen here. I've been dead then alive again. Now you asking me to be dead again. Can't you guys just let me live my own life with my own name?! Sheesh. Plus what does my death got to do with your client anyways," I burst out in anger after hearing the ridiculous task. 

 

"Listen to us and do as we say. You behave, we don't need violence eh?" the leader said in a nice tone but I saw the growing irritation from him. 

 

"You think I'm some dog huh? Sorry boy but I got no owner,"  I said and smirk. 

 

"YOU STILL WANT TO ARGUE WHEN YOU'RE BEING TIED DOWN LIKE THIS?! ING !" the leader finally lost his cool and burst out. 

 

He raise his hand and slapped me aross the face hardly. I turn back to look at him with a smirk.  I poke my inner cheek with my tongue and wince a bit cause it stings. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter