019

Tough Girl's Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tough Girl's Sweetheart 19 

 

Joonmyun POV 

"Goodnight Dara omma and Jiyong abeoji," I greet Haeul's parents goodnight before we both start our journey back home. 

 

It was silent in the car as I focus on they road while I can feel Haeul's gaze on me. I stop at the red light and turn to face her. Her eyes widen in shock before her usual mischievous look came back. Her hands slide over my hand, which was on the gear, and trace her finger all over them. I shiver as her nails touch my bare skin. I didn't do anything other than to watch. What else am I supposed to do? 

 

"Oppa," she calls out and I look back up to her. 

 

"It's green already," Haeul points towards the traffic light and giggle.  

 

"Oh," was all I said before I focus back onto the road. She's a very dangerous distraction...

 

All the way back home, she didn't touch me anymore but somehow I felt disappointed in that. I shook my head of that thought and went to my room to do homework. Halfway into my homework, a soft knock could be heard and I knew who it was. No one knocks in here except Haeul. 

 

"Come in Haeul," I said while my attention is still on my homework. 

 

"Oppa~" she calls out. 

 

I didn't see her but I can feel her nearing me. She stops beside me and I turn to look at her. She's in her usual oversized tee shirt which I'm sure is her pajamas. I smile and drop my pen for a while. 

 

"Waeyo?" I asked her. 

 

"Where is the training room?" She suddenly asked. 

 

"Basement. But why do you want to know?" I curiously ask. 

 

"For training of course!" She states. 

 

Sometimes I forget that she's a daughter of a renowned gangster family. I laugh and she laugh too. I stood up and mentioned for her to follow me. I took her downstairs and more downstairs to our personal training place. I push the doors open and wasn't surprised to see D.O there punching bags. 

 

"Oh hyung! Noona!" D.O stops and bow. Always the respectful one. 

 

"Oh Kyungsoooooo!" Haeul cheerfully said making us laugh. 

 

"Why are you here hyung? Usually you don't train at night," D.O raised his eyebrow.  

 

"Aniya~ Haeul wanted to know where the training room was," I shook my head at the thought of training.  

 

"Wahhh your training space is so big for just 10 people," Haeul look around the big court that is divided based on the equipments. 

 

"Yeah... I think so too," I look around and agreed. Why do we have such a big training space? 

 

"Wahh I'm excited! Can I train too?" Haeul look at me with puppy eyes. 

 

"What? Now?" I was taken back by her enthusiasm about training.  

 

She nod vigorously. How can someone be so cute over something so violent? I sigh and just agree. D.O laughs as he look at the both of us. He sat down beside me while we wait for Haeul to go back upstairs to change. 

 

"I see you guys are improving," D.O teasingly said but under that tone was happiness.  

 

"Yeah. Kinda I guess," I agreed with a slight blush. 

 

"I'm happy for you hyung," D.O suddenly said," You're getting what you deserved. No other woman would look at you the way Haeul look at you hyung. I'm sure you guys will go a long way." 

 

"I don't know if I deserve her Kyungsoo. Everything has been too good to be true," I finally voice out what I had been worrying about. 

 

"Don't worry about those silly things hyung. I'm sure you deserves someone like noona as much as noona deserves someone like you. You may not see it but I know noona have her own insecurities and worries too. So, just enjoy what matters now," D.O advised, " You won't know when those things can get snatched away."

 

I nod in understanding and pat his back as a sign of appreciation.  

 

"Thanks Kyungsoo," I thank him," But I think you should escape now." 

 

"Waeyo hyung?" D.O look at me with his big eyes in confusion.  

 

"Unless you want to be her punching bag, I suggest you escape now," I said and laugh. 

 

"Then what about you hyung?" D.O stood up.

 

"Oh I'll be fine. She won't really hurt me I guess," I said and D.O walk out. 

 

Soon Haeul came back with a wicked smile on her face. Oh no.... 

 

  - 40 Minutes later  -

 

"Haeul ah! It hurts!" I cry out in pain as she had me locked during sparring.  

 

Somehow she managed to persuade me to be her sparring partner. I regret asking D.O to leave. Come back Kyungsoo ah! Haeul got off and I was left panting on the mat. I close my eyes and let myself relax. My whole body ache.... 

 

"Arraseo oppa. This is enough for today. Thank you for being my partner," Haeul sat beside me and laugh. 

 

"I'm thankful that you appreciate my misery," I said breathlessly.  

 

"Let's get you wash up and we can go to bed. Come one," I felt her tug on my hand so I stood up and trudge back to my room with Haeul following behind while giggling. 

 

I went straight to my shower to take a quick shower and dress in a fresh pair of pajamas. I went out to see Haeul on my bed sitting while browsing on her phone. Her hair damp from her shower and she changed into another set of baggy tee shirt. 

 

"Haeul?" I call out her name as I walk to my bed and sat down. 

 

"Oh oppa! Come here!Lay down on your stomach,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter