014

Tough Girl's Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING! : THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME MATURE CONTENTS ( not hahaha sorry peeps~)

 

 

Tough Girl's Sweetheart 14

 

Haeul POV 

"My legs are dead," I grumble as I trudge to my hotel room with Hani trailing behind. 

 

"Well, who won't if you danced like that with Daehyun oppa?!" Hani said and laugh. 

 

After slow dancing with Joonmyun, appa came up to dance with me and lastly with Daehyun. Appa was gentle while still being sensitive. Meanwhile Daehyun was straight up mean and rough. It wasn't even dancing! We were like fighting at a dance floor. I bet it was entertainment for everyone though.  Joonmyun and Chen had to come in between us to stop our disastrous dancing.  Everyone was laughing at our odd way of showing sibling love. But it was memorable,  no lie. 

 

I rip open the door and throw myself onto the bed. Holy ... I've not appreciated beds enough. I love you forever bed! Hani was laughing as she sat beside me. 

 

"We need to change for the dinner event. Come on! We only have an hour!" Hani poke me at every word. 

 

"Whyyyyyy!!!!!" I scream into the pillow. 

 

"Yah! Don't do that! Your make-up!" Hani pull me so that I'm sitting up. 

 

"Okok," I sigh and sat up straight, " You change first so you can adjust my make-up." 

 

Hani walk into the closet area and went into the bathroom to change while I look around the room. My sight landed on a big bouquet of roses on the vanity table. I took off my heels and walk to the table. That's weird.... All congratulation bouquets are bought to the event table for showing. I don't remember anyone giving me a bouquet before the wedding. My gut told me that this is a bad sign. I carefully pick up the big bouquet and scan it. It was only a bunch of roses with a letter tuck in between.  No weapons or what so ever.  I took the envelope and discard the bouquet of roses. I sat back down and open the envelope to see a  short letter and a picture of me kissing Joonmyun at the altar just a few hour ago.

 

To My Beautiful Niece, 

 

My dear Haeul. It's been so long since we saw each other right? Shocked aren't you? That I could have been this close to you yet you don't know. Don't worry, we will be meeting soon. You getting married doesn't change anything my dear. Many still want you for a high price my darling. Your dad sure have a lot of enemies. See you soon! 

 

Yours sincerely,  

Uncle Jidan 

 

Ps : You look extremely ravishing in that long white dress of yours. Your husband is one unlucky bastard. 

 

I can feel fear rising in me but I kept my breathing steady. Not now... 

 

"Hey what's that?" Hani came out of the bathroom.  

 

"Ah this. Just a congratulation letter from an old friend of mine," I said and quickly fold the letter back into the envelope.  

"Ah who?" Hani sat beside me and tried to take the envelope but I pull it away from her. 

 

" Let's get ready. We have less than an hour," I tried to change the topic. 

 

Hani saw this but she had no choice but to go according to my wants. Sorry Hani but it's for the best. I asked Hani to pick up my dress from outside the living room while I hide the letter in my handbag. Hani came back and I made lots of jokes so that she would forget about that letter. 

 

"Where will you be living then?" Hani asked as she was applying make-up on my face. 

 

"I don't know. My house?" I said unsurely," Now that you mentioned this, I myself don't know. Our parents know that we aren't so comfortable around each other yet so I don't think they would force us into sleeping on one bed but maybe we will be living in the same house?" 

 

"Hey, don't be too sure. Parents always do weird stuff. So don't be too sure," Hani said and giggle," And there isn't anything wrong for husband and wife to sleep in the same room, on the same bed you know." 

 

"Shut up," I mumble as I felt my face heating up. Well technically, there isn't anything wrong... NO I MUST NOT! 

 

Hani just giggle as she finishes up the touches. For dinner, I chose a simple blush dress. It is a short dress that highlights my not so slim but muscular well-toned legs. Well, I do exercise.... For tonight, I let my hair down in loose curls. The necklace which Hani gave me on my engagement day was put on proudly on my neck. Hani gave thumbs up and I hug her as appreciation.  

 

"Thank you~ For being my only girlfriend, my only bridesmaid and for being my make-up artist," I thank Hani. 

 

"You're welcome! You better be my bridesmaid for my wedding next year!" Hani said and hug me tightly," It will be good if you came with a swelling belly. Bless my wedding with many children." 

 

"Watch it woman!" I point at her in a threatening way jokingly," My blessing might end up giving you a football team of children." 

 

"I don't mind as long as Leon is there with that football team of children," Hani said dreamily.  

 

"Okay... Eww... I'm going out now," I made a disgusted face but I couldn't help but to laugh. 

 

Hani laugh with me as we make our way down to the restaurant. It is now 7.30PM and invited guests will be coming in at 8PM. This dinner event is just for close families and friends. I arrive at the restaurant to see only appa, omma and Heechul abeoji there chatting with wine. Hani went to join Monsters who is at another table. 

 

"Ah my beautiful daughter-in-law!" Abeoji dramatically exclaim and hug me. 

 

"Haeul! My my! You look so pretty in that dress!" Omma went around me and compliment.  

 

"Of course you would compliment the dress and not me. You help me choose this dress omma," I said and laugh. 

 

"But you do look beautiful," a voice suddenly said behind me. 

 

I turn around to come face to face with smiling Joonmyun. Ah my heart... my poor heart... I look him up to down. Joonmyun hair was the same but he changed into a pair of black fitted pants and rolled the sleeves of his white dress

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter