029

Tough Girl's Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tough Girl's Sweetheart 29

 

Haeul POV

Yupp, definitely in China alright. I watch the flag of China waving in the air in front of the airport as people rush in and out of the exit doors. I turn to Kris and Soyoung who is in a conversation happily. 

 

"So... We take that taxi,bus or train?" I ask Kris. 

 

"You really think we will be riding public transportation?" Kris look at me as if I grew two heads. 

 

"Okay rich kid. If we aren't taking the public transportation, where the hell is your ride?" I roll my eyes. Damn you all rich kids.... But I am one too! 

 

"Be patient. They will arrive soon," Kris casually said before plugging in his earpiece and putting on his shades. 

 

"Unnie, I think someone from our side will be picking us up. Kris oppa said he might be a bit late due to traffic," Soyoung kindly explain. 

 

"That's nice of you to explain Soyoung ah. Unlike SOMEONE," I glare at Kris, fully knowing he is watching me. 

 

As if on que, 3 black luxury cars stopped in front of us. Around 8 strong looking guys with in-ears exited the first and last car. I pull Soyoung behind me as they practically glare at us. Kris suddenly clap and starts hugging the guys as if they were friends for a long time. The door to the car in the middle opens and a boy with hair dyed blonde, in shades and chic clothes step out. 

 

"Long time no see," The guy smirk and held out out his arms as if inviting Kris for a hug. 

 

Strangely Kris went into his hug gladly and even had a full blown smile on his face! Could it be... They are a thing?! 

 

"I know how your dense brain works," Kris suddenly said to me," He isn't my boyfriend, he's my cousin. Practically a brother to me." 

 

"I-I did not!" I stutter in embarrassment. 

 

"Is this the girl that you said will be with us for a week? Where is our princess?" The pretty boy ask Kris while looking around. 

 

"Yupp. And try looking behind the girl. Our princess is a little bit shy," Kris said and chuckle. 

 

I gently pull Soyoung from behind me and made her stand beside me. He grip on my hand said that she is indeed very very nervous. I pat her back in assurance. 

 

"Hi. My name is Kwon Haeul and she is Kwon Soyoung. We're cousins," I introduced myself. 

 

"Ahhh~ Kwon Haeul or KIM Haeul? Aren't you Joonmyun's wife?" The guy ask as he scan me up and down. 

 

"About that... Firstly, do you know my husband, like personally?" I ask him seriously. 

 

"Well we know each other and I did a few meetings with him. You could say I know much to know him personally. Why?" He said casually with a smirk. 

 

"Okay. This is serious so please do not tell him I'm here. I'll explain why but please as of now, I beg of you to not reveal where I am," I pleaded and bow. 

 

"I'm sure you have your reasons so you have my words," He for once gave me a serious look," However in my own judgment, if I found that there is a need to tell him of your whereabouts, I will tell him myself. Is this alright?"

 

"Perfect," I nod firmly and extend my hand out for a shake. 

 

The guy took my hand and we shook our hands firmly," By the way, my name is Luhan."

 

I nod in acknowledgement and gently push Soyoung in front of me so she could reach out to Luhan. I pat her back in encouragement so she visibly relax her tensed frame. Luhan chuckle as he saw her small petite self in front of him. Clearly he had the gaze of a reliable older brother, the same way Daehyun look at me unintentionally. I know he cares so his secret gaze at me when I was training and hurting wasn't so discreet. I smile recalling my foolish older brother. Ahh I miss everyone already~~~

 

"H-hi? I'm Soyoung," Soyoung introduced herself with her usual sweet smile," It's nice to meet you Luhan oppa. Kris oppa talked a lot about you." 

 

"I hope he said only good thing," Luhan playfully glare at Kris," And nice to meet you too Soyoung ah." 

 

"We should get going now," Kris suddenly interrupted and push us all in the car.

 

Without much protest, we all followed Kris instructions and drove off. In the car, Luhan was driving with Kris at the passenger seat while both me an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter