030

Tough Girl's Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tough Girl's SweetHeart 30 

 

Joonmyun POV 

"Hyung, I'm not asking you where she is but just tell me one thing. Why?" I pleaded Daehyun who is only showing his back towards us. 

 

"I'm sorry Joonmyun ah. I tried stopping her but she was dead set on it," Daehyun sigh and turn to face us," I myself don't know where she is." 

 

"I know. I don't need to know where but why. Why hyung? Did I make a mistake?" I pleaded desperately. I need to hear it myself....

 

"Nah. It isn't your fault but it rather it is for you," Daehyun finally said something. 

 

"For me?" I held onto his shoulder. 

 

"Was noona worried that hyung would be in danger if she keeps on being with him?" Kai who was watching silently commented. 

 

"Bingo. But she isn't avoiding you or anything. She knew it would be meaningless to leave you permanently. She's just preparing herself for battle," Daehyun explain," Give her some time." 

 

"Battle?" Kai asked. 

 

"I got to go. Sorry, I can't say more than this. It's not my right to tell you all this in the first place," Daehyun quickly said and went out of the room. 

 

The once cheerful and noisy house is suddenly silent with darkness. Her parents are abroad as said by their maids. Her brother is not cooperating and her other brothers are suddenly busy with undercover missions. She knew I would be asking them all... How smart of you Haeul... I smile sadly. 

 

"Hyung, it's okay. Don't give up. We can try asking around our allies. I have a feeling she's abroad," Kai encouraged me. 

 

"How would you know?" I ask him seriously. 

 

"Don't you find it funny? Her parents are abroad. Her brothers too but I managed to ask Lay hyung to find out Daehyun hyung's schedule for the next week. He just texted me said that an insider told him that Monsters are supposed to be attending this gala in Japan but Daehyun hyung's name was excluded. When asked why, it was found that Daehyun hyung is going to China for 2 days so he won't be attending that gala. Why do you think so?" Kai explain in detail. 

 

"What if it was for personal reasons? I mean it could be meant for business. I skip galas too," I wave it off. 

 

"No. This Gala is where all the allies meet up. Didn't you know? Jongdae hyung, Lay hyung, Baekhyun hyung and Sehun is going there to represent Exo. He also have no reason to visit China urgently because YG have no allies based in China.Holidays would be longer that 2 days don't you think?" Kai reasoned out. 

 

"That's true," I frown," But how did I not know of Jongdae, Yixing, Baekhyun and Sehun going to this Gala?" 

 

"Ah that. It's mostly for singles you know. There would be many rich gang leaders' daughters~ That's why Leon hyung didn't pen down his name too," Kai smirk knowingly. 

 

"You not joining them?" I raise my eyebrow at him. 

 

"My heart belongs to someone already hyung~" Kai suddenly became shy. Oh this boy is for real!

 

I shook my head and walk towards the car. Kai followed while laughing to himself. We took off and decide to use our allies' help. I will find you and when I find you Haeul.... You're in deep trouble young missy! 

 

5 DAYS LATER

"Still no news?" I ask D.O who came into my room to drop off some food. 

 

I look up from my laptop to see him scanning my room. I look around and I agree with his disgusted look. The room was filthy. Dirty clothes on the floor, bowls and plates stacking at one corner, bed not made and wrappers littering the floor. This is worst than my bachelor days. I shut the laptop down and turn to D.O who is looking at me in pity. 

 

"Just call the maids to clean," I sigh. 

 

"Let's go out Hyung. We are going to eat out for dinner tonight. Wanna join?" D.O asked hopefully. 

 

Ever since her disappearance, I've been locking myself in our room. Other than school and work, going out seems meaningless for me. And it's only 5 days. 9 more days if I can wait. I sigh and shook my head while closing my eyes. 

 

"Come on hyung~" Sehun's voice echoed through out the room. 

 

"I don't want to," I said emotionlessly and stare straight at him. 

 

"Okay," Sehun whimper under my icy stare and ran out. 

 

"Hyung," D.O sigh," You shouldn't treat Sehun li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter