013

Tough Girl's Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tough Girl's Sweetheart 13

 

Haeul POV

5 weeks came by in a blink of an eye. Other than the incident at the hospital where we almost kiss, nothing similar happened. I grew closer to Exo and got to know each of them personally. Chanyeol and Baekhyun, the always happy and hyper pranksters. Xiumin and Chen, the erts yet mature ones. Lay, the silent yet caring one. Sehun and Tao, the childish yet handsome model-like pair of babies. D.O, the thoughtful and talented younger brother. And lastly Kai, the annoying brat but of course he got his good qualities, like always being concerned about everyone's safety.  Joonmyun has always been Joonmyun, the conservative, gentle and reliable oppa. Minus points for Joonmyun is that he can be very clueless at times. Like that one time when I reject their offer to hang out because I had my period cramps. He still couldn't get that I was on period when I said "I'm on my monthly" till Kai explained and made him all red in the face. Everyday isn't complete without laughter in the Kim's mansion.  It's different than home. Home feels foreign now. 

 

NOW...

 

"Appa. Don't cry. You are making me cry too and that will ruin my make-up," I wipe the tears away from my father's face while holding in mine that was threatening to fall. 

 

"How can a father not cry when he is giving his only daughter away. No father won't feel that losing feeling. You're not my little girl anymore Haeul ah," Appa caress my cheek lightly.  

 

"I'll always be your only little girl... unless omma gets pregnant with a girl," I jokingly said which earn me a smirk from appa. 

 

"Should we?" Appa ask with a serious thoughtful look. 

 

"Appa I was just joking! Keep it to yourself, I don't want another sibling at this age!" I exclaim.  

 

"Joking~" Appa cooed.  

 

I glare at him but that didn't hide the growing smile on my face. The door to my hotel room sudden open and Hani along with Monsters came in. Hani is my bridesmaid for today along with her cute toddler niece as my flower girl. They all surrounded me and gave a big group hug. 

 

"You guys aren't going to cry right like yesterday?" I point at them in warning. 

 

We all had a slumber party last night to celebrate my last day as a single woman. I thought it was going to be fun but all of them ended up drunk and crying while confessing that they still can't let me go to another guy. Daehyun was the worst. He was wailing and clinging onto me while gulping down can after can of beers and glasses of wine. 

 

"Nope. No we aren't going to. For sure," Daehyun said and look down at his shoes in embarrassment.  

 

I went up to Daehyun and gave him a tight hug. I release him and gave him a peck on the cheek. He look up and smile his gummy smile to me. 

 

"Congratulations my dongsaeng. Dance with oppa later?" Daehyun ask.  

 

"Thank you and of course. A dance with you is a must!" I cheered.  

 

A knock is heard and D.O came in with his usual awkward smile. The rest of Exo followed after him and all 9 of them lined up to greet appa and Daehyun. They all gave thumbs up or 'wahh' as they saw me. 

 

"Wahhh~~ Hyung is so lucky to have noona. Such a nice sight everyday~" Kai complimented and wink. 

 

"Every bride is beautiful on her wedding day Jongin ah. Even yours, in the future," I wink back. 

 

"I take you on that. That I'll have a gorgeous bride on my wedding day. If I have an average one, I'm gonna blame you noona," Kai warned jokingly.  

 

"Every woman is beautiful in her own ways Jongin ah," I said and smile. 

 

"The dress suits you noona. It's simple yet not too plain. Your choice?" D.O asked, the one who is always particular about details. 

 

"Yupp. Solely my choice," I said and twirl around. 

 

I look down and observe my white, sweet heart necklined, long flowy dress. I look up to see my reflection in the mirror.  Make-up kept on the simpler pastel side and with just one hair accessories along with the classic white veil.  Overall, I would say my look is simple yet elegant.  The exposed shoulders make my tattoo stands out more. I look back to everyone to just end up smiling nervously. Why is the nerves suddenly hitting on me now?! My hands starts to get clammy when the reality crashed down on me. I'm really getting married! Kai saw this and move nearer to me. 

 

"You look nervous noona. You okay?" He frowns as he asked. 

 

"Yeah. Kinda. I just realised that I am really getting married," I admits and played with my hands while everyone laugh. 

 

"How's oppa?" I shook my hands to get ther nervous feelings away. 

 

"Oh not so good. He broke out in cold sweat a few hours ago but he's fine now. I think he misses you noona. I mean you guys couldn't meet up for at least a week now," Sehun innocently said. 

 

"Ah really?" I said and smile. I miss him too Sehun ah... 

 

"The guests are all ready young miss," Damien ahjusshi came in to announce with a smile," And you look stunning miss Haeul." 

 

Over my 5 weeks stay at the Kim's,  I grew closer to Damien ahjusshi too. He taught me a lot about the house. Where the library, cinema, entertainment room and many more is. Who knew how many rooms a mansion could have. I taught him how to cook basic stuffs while he talk to me about each and every members of Exo.  Their habits up till their relationship status. Got to know that Kai may look like a jerk but he has always been a nice child and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter