020

Tough Girl's Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING : THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VIOLENCE AND DISTURBING SCENES. PLEASE DO NOT READ IF UNCOMFORTABLE WITH VIOLENCE AND SLIGHT MENTIONS OF ABUSE AND . 

 

Tough Girl's Sweetheart 20

 

Monsters :

Kwon Daehyun( One),  Lee Soohyun( Shadow), Kim Leon ( Rion), Kim Junyong ( X ) & Choi Minhyuk ( Black )

 

Winner : 

Seungyoon, Mino, Jinwoo, Seunghoon & Taehyun

 

 

Haeul POV 

"Gun, knife and vest. Checked?" Daehyun asks as he put on the protective vest. 

 

"I've check all oppa. Don't worry," I gave him a thumbs up. 

 

"All right. We're set to go. Let's go guys," Daehyun mentioned to Monsters and Winner who are also part of the ambush plan. 

 

We split up into two vans. Before we split up, we all made sure our in-ear and microphones are working for communication purposes. I rode with Monsters as part of the plan. I let out a heavy sigh as the venue came to sight. Parking at least a distance away from the house, we made sure not to get into sight of any cctv cameras. Luckily we had Seungyoon and Mino the hacker duo. We got the blueprint of the house's security plan and the directions of the hallways. 

 

"Alright Taehyun and Leon, all up?" Daehyun asked through the line. 

 

"All up hyung. Entrance 4 men on the ground and 2 men on the second floor balcony," Taehyun reports back. 

 

The 9 of us nod and split up based on plan. 3 on the front, 3 to the side and 3 to the back. Me, Soohyun and Minhyuk are at the back. Seungyoon, Mino and Seunghoon at the side. And lastly, Daehyun, Jinwoo and Junyong at the front. 

 

"T3 in place," I report back through the line.

 

"Alright. Top off," Daehyun reply back with the keyword to start. 

 

The 3 of us were in the bushes as we watch two men roaming the back door perimeters. I hand signal to both Minhyuk and Soohyun that I will wait while they take down the two men. 

 

"T1. Cleared," Daehyun said, meaning the front team had made through the premises.

 

I held 3 fingers up as a sign to Minhyuk and Soohyun. I start to count down and they both went out as planned. Camouflaged with the darkness of the night, the two men were wiped out silently.  Minhyuk gave thumbs up and I ran to the door as quickly. Once through the door, the three of us squat lowly behind a wall. 

 

"T3. Cleared," I said through the line. 

 

"T2. Cleared," Seungyoon said through the line. Thank god everyone got through. 

 

"T1, go to your left there is a staircase which leads to the basement. T2, go through the door on your left. It's a study room. T3, take the stairs on your north-east. It leads to the second floor," Leon reported.  

 

"Roger that," Daehyun, Seungyoon and me said simultaneously.  

 

I look up and saw the flight of stairs they were talking about. I squat back down and usher Minhyuk and Soohyun closer. 

 

"Remember the code guys. No shooting till they open fire. We are here to rescue, not to wipe out. This is a rescue mission. I'll be on the front, Soohyun at the back. Let's go," I warn lowly. 

 

I walk slowly with my gun prepared. Minhyuk would cover me if needed. We went up the stairs and was startled by an ear pitching scream, a scream of a girl. 

 

"NOOOOO! HELP ME-" And the girl's screams stopped. 

 

I usher for them to hurry and followed the sound of the scream. We stop infront of a grand wooden door. I check the knob to see it locked. Without thinking much, I kick the door open. I gasp in horror to see an old man on top of an unconscious Soyoung, whose dress were torn badly, on the bed. The old dude stood up as I aim my gun to him. 

 

"W-who are you?!" The old guy demanded in his fake bravery. 

 

I didn't answer but instead observe as his hand moved behind him where I'm sure there is a gun. I smirk and just wait. Minhyuk was beside me while Soohyun kept a look out. 

 

"I-I'm so-orry. Please don't..." Soyoung was muttering apologies over and over again and that broke me inside. She doesn't deserve this! 

 

BANG! A bullet went pass beside me. I look back to the old man to see him holding the gun in his hand while shaking. Is he really a gang leader with such poor skills? I smile behind my mask and just shoot the old guy on his leg twice. He drop down loudly while wailing about his pain. Footsteps could be heard nearing so I quickly untie Soyoung from the restraints on her wrists and ankle. I grab the blanket from the bed and just drape it over her torn dress. She stir awake and tried to move away from me while crying. 

 

"Shhh Soyoung ah. It's me Haeul," I whisper to her. 

 

"Haeul?" Soyoung asked in disbelief," You came back for me." 

 

"Yeah I did. We can't talk now. I want you to hold onto my hand tightly and just follow me. Can you walk?" I asked quickly. 

 

"Yes I can," Soyoung stood up and I secure my left hand over hers. 

 

"Hostage found.  Retreat now," I said through the line. 

 

The moment I said that, chaos broke. The wooden doors opened and revealed a whole crowd of armed men. We nod to each other and went for the emergency formation, Minhyuk and Soohyun at the front while me and Soyoung at the middle. Shooting them down was easy as most of them had slow reflex and was confused. I followed behind Minhyuk closely as I help shoot down some. 

 

"T2. Out," Seungyoon said from the line. 

 

We got through them and went to the stairs but I can sense that many will come up through the stairs so I direct us to the big window at the end of the hallway. I smash the glass and saw the piping which could be used as ladder down. Minhyuk went first then Soohyun quickly.  

 

"T1. Out," Daehyun said breathlessly over the line. 

 

"Do you trust me?" I asked Soyoung quickly. 

 

"Yes I do," Soyoung nods. 

 

"Then I'll need you to jump. It's okay, there are people who will catch you downstairs," I explain quickly as I heard more footsteps going up the stairs. 

 

Soyoung was hesitant before she nods reluctantly. I help her up the still and signal for Minhyuk and Soohyun to catch her. They nod in response. 

 

"1, 2 and 3!" I let her go. 

 

Minhyuk and Soohyun successfully caught her. Soohyun carried her effortlessly and ran towards where our vehicles were while Minhyuk stayed for me. I was about reach my last step when a gun shot went off and a sharp pain was felt on my left arm. I look up to see a bald guy smirking in victory.  I sigh and aim my gun up. BANG! The bald guy fell to the first floor with a gaping hole in between his eyes. I held onto my wound and ran back to the van where everyone was already prepared to go. 

 

"GO! GO! GO!" I exclaim to Leon who was in-charge of the wheels. 

 

Leon step on it and in no time we were out and unfollowed. I groan in pain as Daehyun tied a cloth to help stop the bleeding. 

 

"How many hurt?" Daehyun asked over the line. 

 

"Mino only. A slash on his right arm," Seungyoon reported back. 

 

"For us, it's Haeul. Gun shot on her left arm," Daehyun said and sigh. 

 

"Oh no," Seungyoon gasp. 

 

"Suc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter