040

Tough Girl's Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tough Girl's Sweetheart 40

 

 

DAEHYUN POV

I blink away the blurred vision and continuously fend off the attacks. From the corner of my eyes, I saw sneaky Leon passing through with the rest. I smirk while pushing more off me. Clenching my fist, I punch whoever came in contact first before something hit me hard at the back of my head. 

 

"Foolish boy," Was the last thing I heard before everything went black and still. 

 

 

HAEUL POV 

"STOP!" I shouted causing Taehyun to slam on the brakes. 

 

"WHAT?" Taehyun yelled but back down when he saw me glaring at me. 

 

"See those?"  I point to the road side," Those cars belong to Monsters." 

 

Mino jump out of the car to inspect while Lay from the other car went out too, to ask of the sudden stop. I watch as Mino explain to Lay before jogging back to our car again. I look at him and he nodded surely. I sigh and went out of the car. Looking around, there was nothing much. Just trees and more trees. I went back in the car. 

 

"What's around here?" I ask Taehyun who was studying the GPS system. 

 

"Well, just up ahead is our destination," Taehyun said surely. 

 

"Drive and stop just before the entrance. I have a feeling there is a reason why they left their car so far away," I sigh watching the sight of the car disappear as we drove on. 

 

Not more than 5 minutes later the car stops and everyone gather around me, awaiting instructions. Taehyun look at me and nod for him to continue. 

 

"Alright~ Split up into 3 groups. Like the usual, we would go for the sides and front. Unfortunately, I can't get hold of the detailed print of this area so be more observant of your surroundings. That is for now I guess. I'll will connect with you guys after I scan the area for any cameras," Taehyun instructed and the rest just comply. 

 

"Check your in-ears guys. I don't want any miscommunications to happen," I warned. 

 

The 12 of us, exluding Taehyun who won't be fighting but instead monitoring from the van, split up into 3 groups. Joonmyun, D.O, Chen and Mino in one group. Seungyoon, Jinwoo, Chanyeol and Baekhyun in another team. Lastly, Sehun, Seughoon, Lay and me in one team. We were all set that is till I remember something. 

 

"Oh guys," I called for their attention," Shoot whoever you think is a threat. Our mission now is to eliminate." 

 

"Haeul-" Seungyoon tried to talk me out but I just shot him a look that made him just sigh. 

 

"This is an order," I stand by my statement," Killing is a must." 

 

After exchanging unsure looks between themselves, they had no choice but to nod in agreement and that also included Kang Seungyoon who is frowning by himself. Moving as silently as possible, we crouch down low. A shiny object on the floor caught my eyes a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter