025

Tough Girl's Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tough Girl's Sweetheart 25 

 

Haeul POV 

 

"Sehun ah, can you please start like, I don't know, reading your textbooks or study?" I ruffle Sehun's hair as we were walking in the school hallways,"I heard your exams are coming."

 

Sehun sigh and was patted on the back by Joonmyun. This maknae is always the big giant baby he is. He started whining about the boring teachers and hard homeworks which I'm sure aren't that hard but he was just being lazy. 

 

"Study hard and noona will treat you a year worth of bubble tea,"I encourage," Provided you get B or above for all subjects."

 

"Do you really think that will motivate me?" Sehun turn to me with a blank face. 

 

"Oh that wasn't just it," I smirk,"I'll introduce you to Hani's group of friends if you got all B. PLUS the bubble tea. How bout that?"

 

Sehun stops in his track while Joonmyun was shaking his head and laughing. Sehun turn to me with the most epic surprised face ever. 

 

"You swear on that? You not lying right? How do you even know them?" Sehun clings onto my hand. 

 

"Of course. I never back out on my promises. And of course I would know all of them, my friend is Hani!" I swore. 

 

"Noona, I better get to class now," And with that, Sehun ran down the corridor to his class. Of course, no boy would resist to get to know our top beauties in school.

 

"Sehun doesn't even work hard when I said that he should for my sake. But he is so enthusiastic when you mentioned girls,"Joonmyun pouts as we walk hand in hand to class. 

 

"Of course he would oppa. He is a young hormone raged teenager," I said and laugh,"You too oppa. Will you work hard if I said I will reward you for every A you get?"

 

"Uh...maybe? Based on your rewards." Joonmyun shyly admits with a blush on his face.

 

"What do you want from me then? Or what is it that you want me to do?" I ask teasingly while getting closer to him,"I'll do it for you."

 

"W-we should g-get to class," And with that he sprint down the hall with me chasing after him while giggling. 

 

We both got to class and sat at our usual table at the back. I pull out my chair to sit but i came across a white envelope instead. I pick it up and there was just a piece of paper with a short note written on it.

 

Meet me at the rooftop Kwon Haeul.

-K  

 


I sigh and crumple the piece of paper and envelope. I turn to my right to see Joonmyun preparing his usual routine of writing down today's date on his notebook pages. I look at the crushed paper in my hand and made my mind on seeing this person. No point avoiding.

 

"Oppa, I'm going to the toilet for a while. Help me take down notes?" I asked. 

 

"Yeah sure," Joonmyun agreed,"You alright?"

 

"Yeah I am,"I lied. 

 

I stood up and got out of class. I walk towards the toilet direction and made a right turn to the stairs leading up to the rooftop. I stop outside the door and look at my still bandaged left arm. If there was a fight, I hope it doesn't affect my left arm. But on the other hand, I don't think a fight would break out since we're in school. What are you really here for Kris? I push the door open and look around the rooftop. I stop when my eyes spot a tall figure by the edge looking down. Damn he is as tall as Chanyeol.... 

 

"You came here faster than expected Haeul-sshi," The guy still stood facing over the building while i stood about 2 meters away from him. 

 

"Better get this done and over with Kris-sshi. i don't like skipping classes," I said with a smirk. 

 

"I see you already know who I am," he turn around," Then you should know why then."

 

"Look, I know she is a part of your bloodline but she doesn't know. You can't just expect to suddenly barge into her life like this and bring her back to your country when she just started to live normally. You just can't. She is a human with a living heart and mind. She has been hurt too many times. Can't you guys just leave her alone?" I went straight to the point. 

 

"I know,"Kris was surprisingly calm,"That's why I came here to talk to you." 

 


"Okay then. What is your real purpose of bringing her over to China anyway? You guys lived well without knowing her," I bluntly stated.

 

"There is one thing you didn't know Haeul-sshi,"Kris walk towards the couch and I followed,"Huifen was my grandfather's only daughter. And now, my grandfather is at his death bed. He is dying and his only last wish is to see his only granddaughter. Maybe it was a curse onto our family but daughters are rare in our bloodline. Only one female will emerge in one generation. So this is the reason why."

 

"How do I know that you aren't lying to me?"I narrow my eyes on him,"No offense but I don't trust you honestly."

 

"I'm asking your permission for me to get to know her. Give me 5 days to get her opinion. I promise, if by the 5th day she doesn't want to go with me to China then I must give up. This is all that I asked for," Kris said with determination in his eyes. 

 

Should I give him the chance?

 

Joonmyun POV

"And that is how you find y in this equation class. For homework, please do questions 2, 7 and 9. Due date is next week. That's all for today class!" Mr Jung our math teacher ended our math class while everyone groan in agony at the mention of homework. 

 

I turn to my left to see it empty. Where is Haeul? Mr Jung has ended his period and she still isn't here. As soon as Mr Jung exited the class, Haeul walk in and sat down beside me. I turn to her to see her looking serious and tensed in a way. I extend my hand and held her hand. She jump slightly from my touch and turn to me with a sheepish smile.

 

"You alright?"I ask while she look down at our interlocked hands.

 

"I....Uh...."Haeul seems to hesitate for the right words,"Can we talk about this later at home?"

 

"Sure, but are you alright? You not hurt or anything right?" I nod but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter