043

Tough Girl's Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tough Girl's Sweetheart 43

 

 

HAEUL POV 

 

- 3 MONTHS LATER - 

"You know he is calling for the third time right?" Hani points out to my phone. 

 

' Handsome Nerd ' constantly flashes on the screen but I just couldn't find my voice to answer him. The phone was just an arm away but I just couldn't. I curl my knees up to myself and just sigh while burying my face into my knees. As of now I'm in Hani's room, trying to get my together. 

 

"You know...." Hani broke the silence," It's not wrong. We are legal and damn girl! Couldn't even wait till college starts." 

 

I raise my fist and hit Hani but not too hard to hurt her. She fell down on the bed in front of me and laugh while rolling around. I sigh yet again. My head seriously hurts now.... 

 

"Come on Haeul," Hani sat up and held onto my shoulders," What are you afraid of? I mean you guys are married. It's not a sin for you to be pregnant." 

 

Yes. I am 3 weeks pregnant. I've been feeling funny since a few weeks so I told Hani to accompany me to the doctor. Who knew... who the hell knew that I have a mini 'Joonmyun + Haeul' in my belly as of now. 

 

"Seriously," Hani said suddenly," I gifted you plenty of condoms!" 

 

"Well," I sheepishly said," There are time you just got too distracted to remember protection." 

 

"Distracted my ," Hani roll her eyes," You just wanted to feel him raw righttt~" 

 

I throw the pillow at her, feeling damn embarrassed that there was some truth behind her accusation. Hani caught the pillow and just start to laugh again. Luckily, Leon is on an important mission abroad or else he would stick to Hani 24/7. 

 

"As if you don't too," I mumbled but she heard me. 

 

"But I'm not stupid to not take a pill!" She attack back and I just sigh. Right I'm stupid now... 

 

"," Hani stops laughing and hug me," Don't cry. I'm sorry. You're not stupid." 

 

I didn't even realize I was crying till Hani points it out. Damn you pregnant hormones! I wipe away my tears and just told Hani that it was okay. She apologize hundred of times before finally stopping. 

 

"What you gonna do now?" Hani softly asks," You know your decision now is very important right?" 

 

"I know," I smile and place my hand on my lower stomach," And I know what you thinking. I'm keeping this baby of course! It's just that... I don't know how to say it to him. Will he like it? Will he ask me to abort it?" 

 

"BULL!" Hani shouted," Of course he would like it!" 

 

"You think so?" I ask unsurely.

 

"Of course!" Hani assured," He will love it. Trust me!" 

 

I smile as a sudden wave of courage passed through me and I pick up the phone which is still ringing by the way. It's the 10th call now. Protective much. Hani gave two thumbs up as I held the phone unsurely. Holding my breath, I slide the green button to pick the call up. 

 

"Where are you? Are you okay? Why aren't you picking up your phone?" Joonmyun bombard me with questions which I couldn't help but to just smile at how protective he is with me. 

 

"Sorry," I said while smiling," Was talking to Hani and didn't realize my phone was on silent." 

 

"You want me to pick you up?" I can heard him turning the engine on," I'm off work already." 

 

"Yeah sure," I breathe out after hesitating for a while," I have something to tell you too." 

 

"Really?" He sounded curious and interested," What is it? Is it bad or good?" 

 

"Well it could be both bad and good based on your perspective," I laugh," And I rather tell you in person." 

 

"Sounds interesting," I could practically hear him smiling," Be there in 20 minutes. Love you," 

 

"Love you too," I said and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter