003

Tough Girl's Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tough Girl's Sweetheart 3 

 

Joonmyun POV 

I walk down the stage, following Haeul.  This still feels surreal.  I still don't get it, how can she be so calm about it. Maybe she really did expect an arranged marriage but with someone like me? Haeul turn around and I almost walk onto her. I stop and stumble backwards.  I can feel my body going further behind so I close my eyes to brace myself for the impact of the fall. After a few seconds, I didn't feel the pain so I open my eyes. Haeul's face was just a few centimeters away and her hand was gripping my forearm,  pulling me so that I didn't fall back. I straighten up and felt my cheeks heat up from this , yet again another,  embarrassment.  

 

"Kwenchana oppa?" Haeul ask with a concerned look. Don't look at me like that or else I'll believe you really care.  

 

"Y-yeah I'm fine," I quickly said and walk away to Exo. 

 

Approaching Exo,  I can see them smile and wave in my way. I smile at my idiotic brothers. They all pat my back and said congratulations.  

 

"Oh sister-in-law!" Chen exclaim as he look behind me. 

 

"You gotta stop calling me that. I've got a name you know," Haeul joked and stood beside me. 

 

"It's like your meeting was destined today. Hyung saved noona from danger and now they are a couple," Sehun said.  

 

"Yeah I know right," Haeul agrees. 

 

"So noona, you really are Kwon Haeul huh?" Chanyeol ask Haeul.  

 

"Yes I am," Haeul calmly said. 

 

"Wahhhh! Our sister-in-law is so awesome!" Tao exclaim.  

 

"I'm not that great actually," Haeul said and blush slightly.  Did she just blush?  

 

"Ayyy how are you not great?! You fooled us with your facade at school as Lee Haeul the Ice Queen," Xiumin said.  

 

"I quite like that character though," Haeul said. 

 

"But you were so cold, unlike now," Tao said and shudder at the memory of him bumping into Lee Haeul in school before. 

 

"Anyways,  congratulations to you both!" Baekhyun exclaim and everyone cheered. 

 

"Thank you," Haeul said and smile. Her smile is beautiful.  I wonder why she rarely smile at school. 

 

"I'm so not used to seeing you smile noona," Kai said," And Joonmyun hyung have been staring at noona since forever." 

 

"I did not stare. I was just listening in to your conversations," I deny with a red face. 

 

"Uh huh hyung," Chen said and everyone gave a knowing look. 

 

I turn to Haeul and she was smiling at my misery. 

 

"Haeullllll!!!" A mix of loud deep voices shocked me. 

 

Exo all turn to find the source of that sound. Winner and Monsters were all running towards Haeul who stood behind me as if I could protect her.  Eh?!

 

"Yah Joonmyun!  Give back Haeul!" Leon hyung said.  

 

"I don't want to go back. I have a husband now," Haeul poke her head out from behind me and stick her tongue out at Leon hyung. 

 

"Uh hyung,  I willingly let you take her but she don't want to go unfortunately," I said and stood still. 

 

"Tsk, what husband. He's not even your husband yet. Yah! You and your brother are the same. You both knew but didn't tell us," Soohyun hyung said and pouted. Is he sulking? 

 

Haeul came out from behind me and chuckle.  

 

"Are you angry oppa?" Haeul ask Soohyun hyung and laugh. 

 

"Ani! I'm just feeling betrayed," Soohyun hyung said and Monsters and Winner nod in agreement.  

 

"Sorry but I just knew too. Blame it on Daehyun oppa. He knew before me," Haeul said,  making Monsters and Winner all turn to Daehyun hyung who look at them innocently.  

 

"What? I was sworn to zip my mouth," Daehyun hyung defend himself before the other hyungs attack him. 

 

"Tsk. There is no use in blaming anyone," Minhyuk hyung,  the scariest hyung,  said. 

 

"Yeah. And I like Joonmyun hyung as Haeul's suitor," Seungyoon said. Ah, thank you dongsaeng! 

 

Suddenly Monsters and Winner turn to look at me fiercely and I suddenly felt nervous.  Haeul came between us and turn to her oppas. 

 

"You're scaring him and I don't like that. Please, you already expected this, don't lie. So accept it or just jump down a building or something," Haeul seriously said. 

 

Monsters and Winner look at her in shock. Exo just look at us as if we're in a drama. I bet if there was popcorns, they'll be eating them now. 

 

"He's my future husband so he deserves the same amount of respect as me. So either you come to terms with yourselves or you can turn a blind eye on it. I expect no violence and no disrespect from all of you. Do I make myself clear?" Haeul said firmly.  

 

"Yes," A soft reply came from Monsters and Winner. 

 

"Have I made myself clear?" Haeul ask, now louder. 

 

"Yes!" A loud reply now came from Monsters and Winner. Wow, I feel like I'm in the army suddenly.  

 

"Good," Haeul said and turn to me. 

 

"Sorry but they can be overprotective sometimes but they are all my lovely oppas," Haeul explain. 

 

"No it's okay. I understand.  I'll feel that way too if I have a sister, " I said, taking note to never ever piss her off. 

 

I look around and saw that everyone was looking at us. Most likely they already heard everything.  My fiancée do hold a lot of power doesn't she?  

 

"Seems like our Haeul have the boys wrapped around her fingers," Taeyang samcheon said loudly over the silence,  making all the adults laugh and agree. 

 

Haeul blush a bright red and I couldn't help but to laugh at her. She hit my hand playfully but boy did that slap on my arm sting.  I hiss in pain because a bruise from the previous beating was where she slap me. Haeul's eyes widen in realisation and she look at me apologetically.  

 

"I thought you said you were fine? Ottokae?  Sorry Joonmyun ah!" Haeul gently rub the part where she slapped.  

 

"Well I'm not a super human who can heal instantly.  I'm fine. It's just that it'll take a few days for the bruises to heal," I joke but still told her the truth. 

 

"Did you apply any cream or iced them?" Haeul ask and frown. 

 

"Must I? I thought bruises heal themselves, "I ask. 

 

"Of course you need oppa!" Haeul said in horror.  

 

"Where's your room? I'll help you put some," Haeul ask suddenly.  

 

"M-my room?" I ask. Why my room? 

 

"Well if you don't want your father and everyone to know you have a huge bruise on your face which you conceal with layers of concealer and foundation, I suggest we go to your room," Haeul smartly reply. 

 

"Oh... Follow me," I said and walk out to the halls. 

 

"Where are you guys going?" Chanyeol ask, getting everyone's attention on us. Damn you Chanyeol! 

 

"Just walking around," Haeul said and smile.

 

"Okay," Chanyeol said and Exo all smirk to me. Okay.... what was that? 

 

I walk out and Haeul followed behind. It was silent with only the clicking of Haeul's heels on the marble floor. We walk down the main hall and took the stairs up to the second floor where all the rooms are. I open my room and let Haeul in. My room is quite plain I must say. A king sized bed, a balcony overlooking the garden behind and of course the en suite bathroom.  I sigh in relief when I saw that the maids have made up my bed. Haeul set her purse on my study table and rummage through it till she find a small tube of cream. Haeul turn to me and smile. 

 

"Found it! Go sit down oppa. I'll put it on you. But before that, we gotta erase the concealer. I'll wet a towel," Haeul said and dissappear into the bathroom before I could say anything.  

 

She returned back with a wet face towel and sat beside me on the bed. She gently dab the towel on my face. After a while, the concealer was removed and the nasty bruise could be seen. I glance at the mirror opposite me and grimace at the nasty bruise beside my right eye. Haeul un cap the tube and put some on her finger before the cool gel was applied onto my face. I flinch when Haeul accidentally applied too much force onto my bruise. 

 

"Sorry," Haeul mumble as she focus on the bruise. 

 

After a while, she back away and look at my face. Then she came closer and blew on the bruise. She was so close to my face.  After blowing,  she stop and just look at me. I took the chance to study her features. Her nose had a slight bump on the bridge which indicates that she might have broken her nose before. Near her lips, there was a thin long scar that if you are not close enough, you won't see it. Without knowing, my finger was tracing the thin and barely noticeable scar. Haeul just let me trace the scar a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter