042

Tough Girl's Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


WARNING! THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER CONTAINS VIOLENCE. 

 

 

 

Tough Girl's Sweetheart 42 

 

 

HAEUL POV 

I sigh as I dodge the deathly sharp blade from poking my guts out. No, I'm not tired from fighting but something just made me think back to why this all started. Was he feeling lonely? Did he do it out of jealousy? No matter how simple or complicated I thought of, I can never empathize with the man I'm supposed to call uncle. Just what did he want? After dodging, launching and swinging around, I realized that our surrounding wasn't as silent as it was. I look out just to see my husband barely escaping a stab to his back. Literally. 

 

"YOU LIAR!" I can feel myself tremble in anger. 

 

"I just said 'fight me'. I'm not responsible for the rest. I didn't lie," He mocked with his usual smirk.

 

"Sorry it took long for us to come noonim," Bobby's voice rang from the in-ear. 

 

"Hello Winner hyungs~ And hello Exo sunbae! I'm Chanwoo~" Chanwoo is obviously fooling around. 

 

Distracted in the moment, I didn't realize Jidan had tried to sneak an attack. A second too late, his blade pierce through my forearm. I cuss as blood spilled out the long gash on my left forearm. Upon seeing my blood, Jidan smile in satisfaction but I just smirk back. 

 

"Seems like you enjoy being hurt," He commented while scoffing. 

 

Loud gunshot echoed throughout the building. I smile seeing Jidan's confused face. Of course he won't know of our snipers. His eyes shook in panic as he saw half his men just drop down. Best part was that it took less than 5 minutes to wipe out half his men. 

 

"YOU!" He turned to me in rage. 

 

"Give up now," I stated. 

 

He look at me with unreadable eyes before he sprint off and grab my father by the neck. I watch stunned as Jidan aggressively press the sword to my father's throat. He really look psychopathic as he look around while holding the sword and my father tightly to himself. 3 red dots were seen on his body and I knew that the snipers had already lock down on him. He saw the target spots on himself and just laugh. He finally lost his mind... 

 

"You think I will die alone?!" He shouted and laugh. 

 

I watch as my father struggle against his own brother's grip. In his condition now, there is no way he can fight his way out. My father's right leg is severely hurt from the way I see him trying to barely stand. Most likely they beat him up using weapons, not merely hands. 

 

"If any of you shoot me," he pause," I'll slash him!" 

 

Jidan broke down crackling in laughter. He suddenly stop laugh and just stare at me. His eyes were filled with hatred. Though, I never understood why he hates me so much. 

 

"Hyung," My father spoke up in his tired voice,"Stop it already."

 

"YOU SHUT UP!" Jidan spat and kick my father while still holding him close," I'm not your brother." 

 

Tears well up in my eyes as I saw my father hissing in pain. He doesn't deserve to be like this. None of us do. 

 

"Why?" I asked," Why do you hate me so much? Why do you hate your brother so much?!"

 

"Haeul ah," Joonmyun stood beside me and held onto my shoulder. 

 

I didn't realize that I was shaking and crying. All those years of trying to avoid this very man in front of me. I just don't understand. 

 

"Yes I hate you. Especially you!" Jidan confessed," You remind me of what I always don't have." 

 

"Please hyung," My father begged but Jidan just ignore him. 

 

"True I hate my brother for stealing my position. I hate him for forgiving our parents. I hate everything about him. I also hate him for having you!" He said in an aggressive manner. 

 

"W-what do you mean?" I was utterly confused. 

 

"He!" Jidan held my father up," Had the perfect daughter while I was stuck with a blind . Everything was going well for him and I hate that." 

 

"Soyoung did not choose to be blind!" I defended but he just scoff. 

 

"Because of you, my wife..." He pause while looking into space sadly," BECAUSE OF YOU MY LOVELY WIFE IS DEAD!" 

 

"You killed her!" I argued in rage while Joonmyun held me back. 

 

"She said you are innocent and that I shouldn't kill you. YOU! Because of you!" He spat and laughed. 

 

"You crazy motherer!" I cursed. 

 

"Too bad..." He stop and smile," I had to eliminate those who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter