016

Tough Girl's Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tough Girl's Sweetheart 16

 

Haeul POV

After much argument and compromising, it was decided that I live with Joonmyun at the Kim's mansion in my own room untill we finish high school and move into our own house. Today is Monday and today is the first day Joonmyun is going to school since the stabbing incident.  As for me, it was also the first day for me to go to school too since I was busy with taking care of Joonmyun and the wedding.  I wonder, will things be of any difference? 

 

"Ready to go to school noona?" Kyungsoo asked when he saw me daydream while eating cereal. 

 

"I have no issues. It's just school. Where is oppa?" I look around the table to find all of Exo here except for Joonmyun. 

 

"Don't know. Still in his room maybe?" Xiumin answered with his mouth full of cereal. Eww.... 

 

I stood up and walk back upstairs to Joonmyun's room. I knock on the door before a faint 'Come in' could be heard. I enter to see him sitting by the side of his bed with his bagpack in his embrace. I walk nearer and sat beside him. He smile at me slightly before returning his gaze at the full length mirror opposite him. I look at the mirror to see him looking a bit distress. 

 

"What are you worried about oppa?" I asked, keeping our eye contact through the mirror. 

 

"I'm just nervous. It's been almost 3 months since I step into school. Plus this is my first appearance in school after the announcement  and my first appearance as your husband. I'm just worried I'll mess things up,"Joonmyun openly expressed his worries, something both of us had grown accustomed to. 

 

"Well don't.  Don't worry too much oppa. I bet people will just be surprised, that's all. And you got nothing to be pressured about. Just be who you are," I assure him. 

 

"You're right. I shouldn't worry too much," Joonmyun smiles and stood up," Let's go!" 

 

He extended his hand and I gladly took his hand as we both walk down to the dining area. Everyone stare at us the second we set foot in the dining area.  What's wrong? 

 

"Urghh... So much mushy moment in the morning will make me vomit. Please move out soon," Kai said and roll his eyes. 

 

"Don't listen to him noona. Have your breakfast faster hyung or else we're gonna be late," D.O glare at Kai before handing Joonmyun a bowl of cereal. 

 

I felt my right hand being freed and I just realised that Kai was talking about us holding hands. I sat down quietly and start to fan my hot face. Ah so embarrassing~ I look over to Joonmyun to see him look unaffected at all. Am I the only one getting so worked up because of holding hands?! 

 

After finishing breakfast and getting ready, finally we are making a move to go to school. We all gather at the front door and start to split up who will go with who. Of course Joonmyun will be with me as I drive my Lambo to school. We both get into my familiar yellow car and sped off to school. I turn the corner and into the school's main entrance. Goodbye unwanted attention~ 

 

I turn off the engine and we both sat still as we saw students turning around and looking at my car. Yes, no one in school drives a yellow Lambo. I sigh and put up my poker face before exiting the car. Gasp and murmurs could be heard as they saw me. More whispers and murmuring could be heard when Joonmyun came out from the passenger side of the car. I turn to look at him and he gave me a slight smile. Squealing could be heard and I thought it was for Exo, cause they arrived before us, but how wrong was I. It was because of Joonmyun! Damn it... Now he have his own fangirls. Curse you hair dye and contact lenses! 

 

"Let's go to class Haeul," Joonmyun said and walk towards me. 

 

We both silently walk into school with Exo following behind. Most of the students part ways for us to walk. Non dare to speak out loud but many murmur and whisper among themselves. We reach the junction where different grades are split into different halls.

 

"Byebye noona and hyungs!" The triple maknaes bid us goodbye before running down the hall. 

 

"See you guys around then!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun went off. 

 

"Fighting hyung!" D.O encourages Joonmyun before he got drag to class by Chen. 

 

"Let's go fellow classmates before we are late for Mrs Choi's class," Xiumin walk towards our classroom direction.

 

"See you guys at lunch!" Lay smile his usual dimple class before he went to his own class, opposite our class. 

 

The class was noisy before we step in but now, everyone is silent and was staring at us, particularly Joonmyun. I roll my eyes and went to my seat at the back. Xiumin gave Joonmyun a pat on his back before he went to his seat and immediately sleep. How... what... Joonmyun slowly walk over to me and sat down beside me. He took out his notebook and stationeries, like his usual habit, as I watch this group of male classmates that was laughing among themselves while looking at Joonmyun. Something is gonna happen... And I was right! One of them stood up and walk in a cocky manner towards our table. Joonmyun didn't notice yet since he was busy with his usual 'preparation' for classes. The guy wink in my way before stopping beside Joonmyun's table. Ewww... My guess is he is new since I've never seen him before. Joonmyun stops scribbli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter