032

Tough Girl's Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tough Girl's Sweetheart 32 

 

Joonmyun POV 

"Did you have to drag me forcefully?" I glare at Luhan once we were in his office. 

 

I sat down beside Kai who was looking a bit bored or tired I must say. Luhan sat beside Xiumin and started a conversation with him. Kai turn to me and raise an eyebrow at me. 

 

"So what now hyung?" He asked. 

 

"We see how many men Jidan has here and plan later," I said truthfully," To be very honest. I have not much idea too." 

 

"How about this..." Kai whispered into my ear. 

 

"I think that's a plan," I smile at him and pat his back. 

 

"Luhan, do you have like an estimate how many men Jidan have here?" I ask Luhan. 

 

"Well as of now I expect no lesser than 200. But those guys are most likely just common gangsters from smaller clans or gangs. I got to know that he got allies through drug distributions and, well, human trafficking," Luhan explained seriously. 

 

"200 eh... Are they well trained?" I dig deeper. 

 

"Well, they are a mix. I do know he have the Red clan under his wings and Red clan is specially known for their knife skills. I'm not surprised if his men are more trained than the last time we encounter them," Luhan said and frown. 

 

"When was that?" I took mental notes of what he said. 

 

"2 years ago. There was a dispute over territory. Even though we won, our men were badly injured and some died. It was essential we had that territory or else more drug ports are going to be set up among the town people. But I have a feeling he already did set up one in my territory, we just don't have much evidence for now," Luhan told us his side of the story," We stopped distributing drugs 10 years ago when our granduncles passed away from overdose and other reasons. We only do gambling and other small stuff for now." 

 

"I see. Same as us. Some of us even work with the police. That's why it's hard to see any members of the Big3 be in jail for long," I proudly said. 

 

"That's good then," Luhan smile," So what's your plan Hyungnim?" 

 

"Good question," I snap my fingers at him. 

 

 

Haeul POV 

"Goodnight Soyoung~" I bid her goodnight and exit her room. 

 

I've been talking to Soyoung about returning to Korea. I think she will be staying here a bit longer but I'm going back by next week. I sigh at the thought of explaining everything to Joonmyun. What if he hates me?! But... I don't think he would go that far. I was so caught up in my own thoughts that I didn't even notice Kris passing by that is till I saw his shadow. I turn around to call him but he went away already plus no shouting after 9PM as said by Luhan. Mr Wu can have a freaking heart attack. I lazily my hoodie and as soon as I step in my room and lock it, I threw the hoodie somewhere and strip out of my work out tank top leaving me in my tight yoga pants and sports bra. 

 

"Is it hot?" A voice made me jump and had me in defense position. 

 

"Who are you?" I glare at the figure that has his back on me while watching the night skies from my window. 

 

"You don't know me my love?" He turns around and I swear I had a heart attack. Probably worst than Mr. Wu's...

 

"Holy ...." I just stood rooted to the ground as I scan him up and down. 

 

"Why? Don't believe me?" Joonmyun said with a smirk. 

 

"Wha.....what..." I was speech

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter