010

Tough Girl's Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tough Girl's Sweetheart 10

 

Joonmyun POV

I slowly open my eyes but close it back again when the light was too blinding. Where am I? I force open my eyes and adjust to the whiteness of everything. Blinking away the blurness, I look around to confirm that I am indeed at the hospital. I look down to see bandages wrapping around my chest. I felt uncomfortable at the back so I look around for anyone and my eyes fell on Haeul who is sleeping on the chair beside my bed. She looked tired. Her hair was pulled to one side, making the bruise on her face and neck visible. They hit her face. I look down to see her wearing one of my shirt. Must have been Baekhyun's idea... I tried to reach out to her but suddenly a throbbing pain was felt around my back, making me gasp loudly. I clench the bedsheets to help withstand the pain. 

 

"Joonmyun ah! Doctor!" Haeul exclaims and held my hand. 

 

Every went by in a blur. The doctor rushing in, nurses surrounding me and Haeul was chased out by the nurses. Tears flowed down my face I clench anything to reduce the pain. 

 

"Mr. Kim, please relax. We're gonna put in painkillers for you," the doctor tried to soothe me as he poke the needle onto my hand. 

 

Slowly, the pain subsidised. I unclench the bedsheets and relax into the bed. Once I had fully and visibly relax. The nurses left, leaving me with the doctor alone. 

 

"How are you feeling Mr. Kim?" The doctor asked and scribble some stuff onto his notepad. 

 

"Uh. Fine now I guess?" I said, unsure of how I am feeling," How long do I need to be in the hospital?" 

 

"Not for long but there is bad news for you Mr Kim. Unfortunately, you are unable to use your right arm for a while till the wound fully closes. Any movement done to lift up your right arm or move them would cause a tear and bleeding would occur as the wound is near the right arm joint and your muscles are affected. However, this isn't permanent. The most it will take to heal is 3 weeks to 6 weeks," the doctor informed of my condition in details. 

 

"Oh I see. Thank you doctor. I will take caution on that," I politely thank him even though I'm sadden by the news. 

 

The doctor left and came in Haeul who scan me up and down in, I assume, guilt. 

 

"Are you okay? Are you sure you aren't in any pain? If you are in pain, tell me and I'll call the doctor," Hauel asked in worry. 

 

"I'm fine," I said and gave her a smile so she won't worry too much. It isn't your fault.  

 

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have called you. I should have handled it myself if I knew what getting you involved would do," Haeul apologise with teary eyes. 

 

"Don't apologise. I'll protect you even if you don't let me. So don't blame yourself," I smile as I wipe away her tears using my only good arm. 

 

"What did the doctor said?" Haeul asks as she wipe away the remaining tears. 

 

"I can't use my right arm till the wound fully heals. But it's just for 3 to 6 weeks only," I explained briefly. 

 

"Ah really?" Haeul said and look down in guilt again. 

 

"Stop blaming yourself. It wasn't your fault that a person stabbed me. It was that person's fault," I tried to make her feel better.  

 

"But still," Haeul sigh. 

 

"Instead of feeling guilty, can you help.me take a glass of water?" I ask, actually feeling thirsty since just now. 

 

Haeul quickly stood up and pour me a glass of water. I took it thankfully and chug it down. The door suddenly burst open revealing Exo, appa, Dara omma and Jiyong abeoji. 

 

"Hyunggggg!!!!" The beagle line exclaimed and was about to attack me with hugs but Haeul pull them away before they could even reach me. 

 

"Yah! You guys crazy?! He is injured for god sake!" Haeul scolded them while Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Chen cower away in fear. 

 

"Wah. Scary," appa said and shudder. 

 

I was laughing while looking at the three idiots who stood the furthest away from Haeul and had their heads hanging low.

 

"Sorry noona," Chanyeol apologise along with nodding Baekhyun and Chen. 

 

"Okay. Forgiven. But don't hug him!" Haeul warned them. 

 

"Gee. Hyung have a possessive fiancée. She won't even let a guy touch her guy," Kai mumbled but Haeul heard it. 

 

"Well maybe I should stab you then give you a bone crushing hug. I wonder how that will feel. Should I do it now?" Haeul said out loud and them turn to Kai evilly.  

 

"Aniyo noona. I'll shut up," Kai shook his head vigorously and animatedly zip his mouth and throw the key away. 

 

"Oh my gosh. This is so funny. After years of knowing you guys, this is the first time I see you guys so fearful of someone smaller than you guys," I laugh till tears were threatening to fall. 

 

Exo all gave me un amused stares while Haeul just smiles. 

 

"Well it's good to see you alive son!" Jiyong abeoji said and ruffled my hair,"Won't want my daughter to be a widow." 

 

"Appa. I'm not married yet," Haeul said flatly. 

 

"Feels great to be alive still. And don't worry abeoji,  I won't let Haeul be a widow," I jokingly said. 

 

"Aww noona is blushingg~~~" Kai points out to a red face Haeul. 

 

Everyone laugh, including me, seeing Haeul so flustered.  

 

"I thought you said you will shut up Kim Jongin-sshi?" Haeul raise her eyebrow at Kai who panic. 

 

"I will now," Kai again animatedly zip his mouth, this time with double locks. 

 

After much chaos Exo had bought, they left after appa instructed them to go to the office because they were causing a disr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter