011

Tough Girl's Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tough Girl's Sweetheart 11

 

Hauel POV

I nervously played with my hands as I stood infront of the door. Why did I said that yesterday?! To be his helper 24/7... It's not that I don't want to but did it gave off a wrong impression? Ahh I don't know anymore. I ruffle my hair in frustration. Why is this so hard?! I jump back when the door suddenly opened revealing D.O who looked at me amusement.  

 

"Haeul-sshi, you came early," D.O said politely. 

 

"Ah Kyungsoo! Just call me noona," I pat down my messy ruffled hair and  smile at him," I can call you Kyungsoo right? Or do you prefer D.O?" 

 

"Ah nae noona," D.O said with his naturally wide eyes," Kyungsoo is fine noona." 

 

"Is Joonmyun up yet?" I look over his shoulder to see Joonmyun sleeping soundly on his bed. 

 

"He just fell asleep unfortunately noona. I'm going down to grab a bite, do you want to follow noona?" D.O offered.  

 

"Uh sure? Let's go! I'm hungry too actually," I excitedly said. 

 

We both took the elevator down to the café in silence.  Well this is a bit awkward... We both reach the café and sat at a quiet corner after ordering our brunch sets. I look at him and he look at me. We both started laughing at this awkwardness between us. 

 

"Sorry if I come off as cold noona. I'm not used to meeting new people," D.O apologise after our laughter died down. 

 

"No! It's okay. I'm awkward too around new people," I wave it off and smile," This may sound rude but you're quite different from the rumours." 

 

"Ahh the rumours," D.O chuckle and sip at his cup of coffee that was freshly served," You too noona. You're different than what Winner described you as and different from when you're at school."

 

"Pffftt those baboons talked about me?! I bet they told you all my bad sides. That I'm bossy, unlady-like, rough, ice queen and the list goes on. But that's only during training.  Of course I had to be tough on them," I defend myself," And school is a different story. I had to be someone else to cover myself." 

 

"Exactly what they said noona!" D.O look at me with wide eyes and I laugh. 

 

"Ah! I just remembered, Damien told me you like to cook. What do you cook usually? Do you know what Joonmyun likes? Preferences? Favourites? " I bombard him with questions.  

 

"Ah that," D.O put down his cup of coffee and blush slightly," No one is supposed to know that noona except ,well, Exo & Heechul samcheon but I'll make an exception for you since you're family now." 

 

"Sorry Kyungsoo. I didn't know that," I scratch my head awkwardly," I promise not to tell anyone so rest assured." 

 

"It's okay noona, as long as you don't tell anyone," D.O smile," And Joonmyun hyung likes simple food. Like pancakes, salad and porridge.  Anything that is simple to make and eat is hyung's favourite.  As for allergy, so far he doesn't have one unlike Sehun who is allergic to shell food and Tao who is allergic to nuts. That should be all I guess." 

 

"Thanks Kyungsoo ah! And no worries, my mouth is sealed," I gave him two thumbs up. 

 

"Let's eat then!" D.O enthusiastically said just in time when our food came to the table. 

 

We both then started talking naturally and it was nice knowing him because we had quite a lot of things in common. We both talked about how people misunderstood us at first glance and our preference of song genre. It was like talking to a real younger brother who have genuine similar interests.  

 

"So... Got a girlfriend Kyungsoo?" I asked teasingly.  

 

D.O choke on his water and had a coughing fit. Oops... Did I step on an untouchable subject? He finally calm down and drank more water to settle himself. 

 

"So you did have or is it you have one now?~" I continue to further after seeing his reaction after the topic on girlfriends. 

 

"Aniyo noona! I don't have one now!" D.O got extremely defensive.  

 

"Chiilllll~ I was only joking," I raise my hands in surrender.  

 

"Ah sorry. It's just that... erm... It's complicated," D.O answered unsurely. 

 

"Why? What's so complicated? It's either you have one or you don't. Simple!" I state as a matter of fact. 

 

"Noona... Some relationships aren't meant to be easy," D.O said with a sigh. 

 

"Aww cheer up man. Whoever this girl is, I bet she's lucky to be cared by someone like you," I tried to cheer him up after I saw the sad face he had on after talking about this 'relationship' of his. 

 

"Thanks noona.  This is the first time I'm talking to a girl about this. As you know, not many girls are brave as you to be friend someone like me. They just admire my looks from a far," D.O said and chuckle.  

 

"Wow. Kyungsoo... I think Jongin's narcissism had spread to your head. And what is there to be afraid of you?! You look like a ball of squishy along with Minseok," I said and scoff. Damn, Kai had spread his extreme self-love virus to poor D.O. 

 

"Well, maybe Kai's narcissism had rub on me the wrong way but you can't deny, this squishy looks of mine had attracted more girls than that pretty face of yours had attracted guys," D.O openly insulted me with a smirk. 

 

"Wow. Wow. I'm gonna kill Kai for this spread of 'insult-Haeul-if-you-can' virus," I scoff and rolls my eyes. 

 

"But really noona. Thank you. You feel like an older sister I never had. You're a great person. No wonder samcheon chose you as hyung's wife. You guys compliment each other," D.O said sincerely.  

 

"Pfffttt~ What bull are you on. I'm just me so no need compliment me so much," I laugh at his compliments since I feel awkward when people compliment me. 

 

D.O laughs and stood up. We both walk to the cashier as I offer to pay but got rejected by D.O.

 

"Treat this as a welcome gift to the family. It's nice to get to know you personally noona," D.O said as we walk to the elevator to get to Joonmyun's room. 

 

"Ayyy~~ Thank you dongsaeng ah! A friend of Joonmyun is a friend of mine. I need to get used to his friends and family if I'm going to marry him. As they said, you aren't just marrying a person, you are marrying his family, cult

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter