012

Tough Girl's Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : I'm so sorry :( I thought I updated but I actually didn't (lol) Chapter 13 is still in progress ~ Thank you & Have a nice day ♥

 

 

 

Tough Girl's Sweetheart 12 

 

Haeul POV

"Oppa? Joonmyun oppa?!" I start to feel panicky when I saw the empty room. 

 

Before I could get more antsy, Joonmyun emerged from the bathroom with a questionable look. I sigh in relief after that mini panic attack.  

 

"Waeyo Haeul?" Joonmyun asks as he walks back to the bed. 

 

"Nothing.  Just thought you weren't in the room," I said and sat at the chair beside the bed. 

 

Joonmyun nod and chug down the medications prepared. I hand him the glass of water and watch him make uncomfortable faces at the after taste of the medicine.  He look at the bottle of white liquid antibiotics and grimace while I laugh at his dislike of medicines.  He ended up falling asleep while we were talking about the recent drama that I am watching which is 'Oh! My Ghostess'. I pull the blanket up and just settle to watch him sleep. I sigh yet a again. Would you still want to be with me if you knew about him who is after me? 

 

NEXT DAY...

 

Joonmyun POV

I place the last piece of my belonging into the bag and tried to zip it but of course, nothing is easy with just one hand. While I was concentrating hard on pulling the zip down, a gentle hand was placed onto mine. I turn to my right to see Haeul helping me with the bag zipper. 

 

"Morning!" I greet her cheerfully.  

 

"Morning oppa~" Haeul greeted back as cheerfully as me," Happy to be home?" 

 

"Of course! There is nothing like home," I said with a smile. The hospital became boring after the second day... 

 

"Let's go! Your brothers are downstairs to bring us back home," Haeul snatch the bag from my grasp and walk away. 

 

I felt this warm fuzzy feeling in my chest when she said 'bring us back home'. Why?... I was snapped out of my day dream when I heard my name being called. 

 

"Joonmyun oppa!" Haeul wave her hands infront of my face," Are you okay?! Is your chest in pain? Do we need to call the doctor?!" 

 

I look down to see my left hand clenching my chest. My body have a mind of its own...

 

"Stay here. I'll call the doctor," Haeul said and was about to walk away but I quickly grasp her arm and pull her back to me which ended up making her tumble over me, pushing me down to the bed behind me. Good thing the bed is behind me.... 

 

I open my eyes to see her face barely inches apart from mine. Every breath made by her would fan over my face. She stayed still frozen as I too became frozen. I gaze down to see her pink lips slightly apart. How would they feel like? Soft? Sweet? Those thoughts were playing in my mind as my body acted on its own. Centimetre by centimetre, I moved nearer. Haeul eyes became hooded as I came nearer. Barely touching but just not there yet, our lips were just a cm away when the door bursts open. 

 

"Hyun- Ah sorry!" Kai voice echoed throughout the room before he slams the door shut again. 

 

Haeul quickly got off me and look away. I too quickly got up and look down at my shoes. 

 

"S-sorry about that. And it's okay, y-you don't need to call the doctor, " I apologise stuttering,  not daring to look at her in the eyes. 

 

"A-ah really? I-it's okay. We should be going now. Everyone is waiting," Haeul said in a rush and walk away quickly with my bag in her hand. 

 

What the hell was that?! I hit myself in the head a few times before walking out too where mostly everyone is. Kai smirk in my way and I look away. I glance at Haeul standing beside Kyungsoo who is animatedly talking to her excitedly but she seemed to be in her own world, nodding once in a while. 

 

"So... you guys are at 'that' level huh hyung?" Kai suddenly whispered beside me. 

 

I held my chest from the sudden scare attack from Kai. 

 

"You scared me. When were you here?! I thought you were over there?" I point to the spot where Kai used to be. 

 

"Jongin always have his ways hyung. I wonder what would have happened if I didn't barge in just now. Noona would most likely walk down the aisle with a Suho junior in her belly," Kai teasingly said, leaving me in a blushing mess. 

 

"Yah! W-what a-are you talking about?! We did nothing," I look away from him and deny while touching my heated face. 

 

"Aww Hyung. You should have continued. I could have covered for you. Now you can't find anymore privacy if noona is staying with us. Especially with Exo around," Kai whined and sigh. 

 

"You misunderstood. We weren't doing anything.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter