035

Tough Girl's Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


NOTE: Omg I'm so sorry :( Stupid me thought I published this chapter when I actually forgot to untick the "Hide Chapter" option. Seriously like what's wrong with me... So Sorry guys T-T I only realized when I came here to edit chapter 36... 

 

 

 

Tough Girl's Sweetheart 35

 

 

HAEUL POV 

"See anything?" I whispered to Daehyun who is in front of me. 

 

"Strange," He mumbled," The hallways are kinda empty." 

 

"Let's just find her," I said and initiate a movement from our hiding place. 

 

Being extremely careful, I walk slowly sown the empty hallway. The basement is cold and dark. Of course.... The usual creepy place a villain would bring his hostage. We came across the first room and just bust the door. It was just an empty room. I turn to Daehyun and he just signal to got to the other rooms. Somehow, this place is very fishy. Every room we came across is either empty or just filled with boxes. Finally we reach the end of the hallway and the last room came into view Then did I notice the huge lock pad outside the door, securing whatever or who ever inside it. 

 

"I think she is in here," I quickly said as Chen pick the lock skillfully. 

 

Kicking the door open with little to no patience left, there she was laying on the floor. The room is pitch dark. I shone my torch light specifically at her face and sigh seeing her bruised face. Checking her pulse, I signal to Daehyun to carry her.

 

"Found her. Everybody out," I said through the line.

 

A series of reply came as I inspect the room. I watch as Daehyun carried Soyoung quickly. Just as I was about to leave the room, a faint sound echoed through the room and I turn to inspect the room again. Beep, beep, beep... It was so soft that if I had moved, I won't hear it. Shining the torch up to the ceiling, I gasp at the sight. There were words written on the ceiling in red ink. 

 

SEE YOU SOON IN HELL! 

 

"EVERYBODY OUT!" I shouted frantically," TIME BOMB!" 

 

True enough there was a time bomb ticking down to zero beside the message and we barely had 3 minute left. Good thing Daehyun and Soyoung were out already. As Chen was climbing up the only window here, he missed a step and fell down back again. I quickly help him up and push him out. I swiftly jump up the window and pull myself up with the help of Chen. The both of us didn't ran much before a loud deafening boom came and we were thrown to the ground harshly by its impact. I groan in pain as I felt a growing painful sensation on my right shoulder. Feeling like the earth is spinning, I burry my face into the ground as I wait for the spinning sensation to stop. 

 

"Noona!" A loud voice was hear after the buzzing sound faded.

 

"I'm not dead," I mumbled and wave my left arm," Not dead for sure." 

 

"Stop joking around!" I feel my body being lifted up and I came face to face with Joonmyun. 

 

"Not joking and stop frowning," I whine and try to sit straight but of course his tight grip on me prevents me from doing so. 

 

"This won't do," Joonmyun mumbled to himself and suddenly he lift me up. 

 

Feeling too tired and not wanting to move my body, I gladly hook my arms around his neck but I hiss in pain when that throbbing sensation can be felt on my right shoulder again. 

 

"What? Are you hurt? What should I do?" The panic in his voice was too cute and I just couldn't resist to kiss his cheek. 

 

"No I'm not. My period cramp," I lied so he won't be worried. 

 

He sigh in relief as I just giggle. Once at the car, I almost double over in laughter when I saw how they were carrying a dazed Chen. Chanyeol and Sehun was practically dragging Chen like a lifeless doll. They saw me and decided to dump Chen beside me. I pat Chen's back when I saw him still dazed and confused. Might be his first time experiencing a bomb.... 

 

"You alright?" I ask him while the guys were unhooking their in-ears. 

 

"Haeul ah, I'm so sorry and thank you very much for saving my life," He suddenly apologise and thank me while shaking my hands while almost kissing my hands that is till I push his face away. 

 

"What the hell bro?!" I look at him puzzled and confused. 

 

"Just now," He point back to the burning hotel," You help me up and push me out. If you hadn't do that, I would most likely be a BBQ Chen inside there now. So Thank you Very Much!" 

 

"You're welcome I guess...." I nod. 

 

"We should move now. We called the fire department already," Luhan said and we all board the vans. 

 

As if on cue when we left the location, a few fire trucks came from the opposite direction with their siren on full blast. I sigh at the thought of the message on the ceiling. Did he want me dead that easily? I snap out of my day dream when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn to my left to see Joonmyun smiling and signaling to his shoulder. I look around to see the guys all sleeping or just day dreamin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter