023

Tough Girl's Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tough Girl's Sweetheart 23

 

Haeul POV 

I roll the pen in between my fingers as I jad my eyes set on my half done essay. Much catching up is needed since I've not been to school for almost a week now. I bite my lips and frown my brows as I thought hard. But... it wasn't for the essay questions in front of me. Those questions are easily answered if I had my full attention to it but a certain strong stare on the back of my head by Joonmyun is making me think if I had done something to make him be all weird since dinner time. 

 

I casually pretend to stretch and turn around to look. Joonmyun ,who was sitting in bed reading a book or more like using the book as a cover, duck his initial gaze on me and held his sight onto the book. I chuckle as I saw what most cliché movies would have, his book is upside down. I stood up and abandon the table filled with papers. I walk towards his side of the bed and sat directly in front of him. He looks up and just gave a puzzled look. 

 

"Your book is upside down oppa. Tell me. What's on your mind?" I giggle as I took the book away from his grasp and sat cross legged infront of him. 

 

"Ah really?!" He blush a pink hue as I nod in confirmation.  

 

"Actually I noticed that everyone has been weird since dinner. Like as if you guys are hiding something from me. Tell me oppa before I dig it out myself," I jokingly threatened him. 

 

"Aniya! It's just..." Joonmyun struggles to relay his thoughts.  

 

"It's okay. Just tell me. I won't be sad, angry or anything. I'll listen to your whole story," I assured him, thinking that maybe what he is going to tell me is a very shocking fact or something.  

 

"No! It's nothing like that. I just want to ask... you a question," he said and sigh. 

 

"Okay," I straighten up and lean closer, interested in what he is going to ask," Ask away~" 

 

"Umm...," Joonmyun fidget and squirm as he looks into my eyes," Will you go out on a date with me?" 

 

I was frozen and speechless for a second. Did he just really asked me that? I then realised that he did asked me that and laugh. He still looks nervous as hell as I held onto his arm as our knees touch. I calm down and smile as he tilt his head questionably.  

 

"Of course silly! You don't even have to ask. Anything with you is a yes," I giggle as he breathes out a breath of relief.  

 

"O-okay. Thank you," Joonmyun pulled me in suddenly for a hug. 

 

I squeal as I came crashing into his chest and his arms are around me tightly. I hook my hands behind his neck to prevent my full body weight onto him. I guess he realised what he did as I can feel his whole body literally tensed up and frozen. I pull back a bit and sat myself onto his lap. He laughs nervously as he had his gaze anywhere else other than me. 

 

"S-sorry," Joonmyun whispers. 

 

"It's okay. I'm yours to play with," I . 

 

He snap his head towards me so quickly that I thought he might have sprained his neck. I chuckle and gave him a tongue out. He laughs in embarrassment. I got up and tried to move away from him but ended up tumbling back onto him, this time straddling him. Damn you fluffy sheets! I tried again but it ended up worst as I had Joonmyun under me totally now and legs tangled into the sheets. I just made this worst. The door bursts open and I turn around to see Xiumin who had his eyes on a book, walking in.

 

"Hyung, how to do this question?" Xiumin was still unaware of our awkward position and I was too taken back to do anything. 

 

Finally Xiumin look up after Joonmyun's lack of response. Xiumin blinked a few times and so did I. He cursed under his breath and rushed back out with a blushing face. He close the door with a bang. 

 

"Next time lock the door will you?!" The muffled shout from Xiumin could be heard. 

 

I blink a couple of times at the door and look back down to Joonmyun who is as shocked as me. I laugh and just roll over onto my back to get off him. I'm laughing so hard that tears are threatening to fall. I breathe in and out as I calm myself down. I was still laying down so I turn to see Joonmyun looking at me with a wide smile. 

 

"We are bad with timing aren't we?" Joonmyun asked. 

 

"Yupp. And circumstances hate us," I chuckle as we both laid on the bed in silence. 

 

I close my eyes as the silence comfort me. It's not usually for someone like me to have silent moments for myself and to just appreciate it. I heard a sigh and turn to Joonmyun.  He too had his eyes closed. I turn my whole body to face him and hug onto his arm. 

 

"I'm tired," I mumbled with eyes closed.  

 

"Then sleep," Joonmyun replied.  

 

"It's just not physically," I sigh. 

 

"Then lean onto me. I can't take it away but I'm sure I'll be of some help," he confidently said," Don't bag it alone." 

 

"You already did help me," I mumble back as sleepiness is lingering. 

 

"Sleep," Joonmyun firmly states," I'm here." 

 

"I know," I mumble back the last answer before I lost the battle to sleep. 

 

"Saranghae Haeul ah..." 

 

 

School had been a . I got to know that from the period of my absence, Joonmyun's fanbase got bigger and no guy dared to touch him since Byungjae too. I was half happy and half pissed off too. I sigh irritatingly as I heard what the girls are talking about from the back of the girl's changing room. 

 

"Have you seen him?" 

"He cut his hair I noticed!" 

"His skin is so smooth!" 

"I want to kidnap him and make him do things~" 

"He had gotten muscular too!" 

"Ah~ Suho is so prince like" 

"Hey I call dips on Suho first!" 

 

I shut my locker door loudly and the group of girls instantly shut up. I can feel my own black aura as I exit the changing room and joined Xiumin, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun by the bleachers. After the awkward incident with Xiumin, you could say we received just more teasings from everyone.  I kick a loose ball and it flew all the way across the court, hitting the metal door, making a loud satisfactory banging sound. I sigh and plop down beside Sehun who had his eyebrow up questionably and so was the rest. 

 

"What made you so... unhappy noona?" Kai asked cautiously.  

 

I didn't answer him as I just stare at Joonmyun playing basketball with Tao and Chen at the other end of the court happily. My eyes scan his surroundings and sure enough, there will be a group of girls looking his way with those heart like eyes. I curse under my breath as I caught him smiling towards them as a gesture of manner. Doesn't he know that smiling like that would just end up making him more lovable?! 

 

"Why are they calling him Suho?" I ask as I glare at the fangirls who are squealing over him sweating. I know girls, he's hot when he sweats. 

 

"Noona, are you by chance..... jealous?" Kai asked with an amused expression.  

 

"No!" I deny in embarrassment," Just curious. " 

 

"Okay~" Kai didn't sound like he believed me," They got to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter