Because Of Your Heart - Chapter 2

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 2 - Seo Joohyun

 

 

~Seoul Hospital~

 

"How is she Doctor?" Hyoyeon ask when appraoch her at the couch.

 

The Doctor smile. "She fine. She just having a nightmare. Nothing to worry Miss Hyoyeon." 

 

"Are you sure Doctor? Not because of her surgery?" She ask again.

 

The Doctor smile. "It's not. She exactly Health. Her body can accept the heart. she also can discharge tomorrow." The Doctor explain

 

Hyoyeon relieve. She smile, bow to the Doctor and excuse herself go to her sister bedroom.

 

At the bedroom, she look at the pretty girl with curly hair sit at her bed reading a book.When Hyoyeon approaching her, she smile and stop reading her book. 

 

"eonni, did I told you I'm okay right. why should you calling the doctor to check me." the girl said softly.

 

Hyoyeon smile and and sit beside her. "I'm just worried you still cannot accept your new 'heart'."

The girl smile and hold her sister palm. "Eonni, I'm SEO JOOHYUN, the strong girl. I'm totally okay eonni." Seohyun comfort her sister.

Hyoyeon just smile.

 

After being in silent, Seohyun stand and go to the window and look at the sky.

 

"eonni, I thought I will cannot see a sky anymore. Thank you eonni, Thank you saving my life." Seohyun said softly. tears already flow on her cheek. 

 

Hyoyeon stunned. She remember 1 month ago, when Seohyun get the accident, and the critical moment for her and Seohyun.

 

~Flashback~

 

"Hyoyeon-ssi, we need to disscuss." her Family doctor, Kwon Yuri said. 

 

Hyoyeon stand and Follow Yuri at her room. 

 

"how about her doctor? is her condition bad?" Hyoyeon ask. Yuri ask, she open her x-ray beside her.

 

"she really in critical. even she doesn't have a wound injured, but as you can see at these x-ray, her heart broke. and have to surgery, change her heart." Yuri explain.

 

Hyoyeon stunned. She really don't know how to do. "ju..st do.. wh..at to do as long she save Yuri ah.." Hyoyeon already in tears.

 

"but to it's not easy to find heart that match with her Hyoyeon ah, it will must take a time and maybe she can't..." 

 

"no! don't say she can survive. She the only I have Yuri ah! please save her! please!" Hyoyeon scream begging to Yuri. 

 

Yuri sigh. she stand and rub Hyoyeon shoulder. "what happen exactly. Why she involved these accident" Yuri ask. 

 

Hyoyeon calm herself before answer yuri ask. "she said she want go to reunion with her friends before she continue her study. that's why she involved. when I heard Only 1 from her car survive. I already scared It's not Seohyun. but when I heard Seohyun is the one survive, I relieved. And now you said she in critical... Please Yuri ah, save her yuri!!" Hyoyeon scream.

 

Yuri Hyoyeon shoulder. "Trust me, I will find the organ for her." yuri comfort her.

 

Not long after that, the other Doctor come to her room. "there you are Dr Kwon." 

 

"yes, what is the matter Dr choi?" Yuri ask back.

 

"My patient who involved that excident to, Tiffany hwang, died.." Sooyoung said.

 

Yuri and Hyoyeon silent. "what is the reason she dead?" Yuri ask.

 

"she get injured at her head. She died when I try to do surgery for her, but the surgery fail. Maybe I'm not proper do say these. but There have good news for you." Sooyoung say.

 

yuri raise her forehead. Hyoyeon just listening their conversation. "what is it?" yuri ask

 

"I heard from sunbae that Seohyun, Your patient need a organ heart right? so when I look at Tiffany detail, she already register for donate her organ if something happen to her. I try looking you but I can't find you for the comparison. So sunbae already make a comparison for you, between tiffany heart and Seohyun.. and their heart match Dr Kwon ah. perfectly match." Sooyoung explain.

 

Yuri seem can't believe. but not long after that, she smile. "you heard that Hyoyeon?" yuri said 

 

Hyoyeon nodded. She wipe her tears and turn looking at Sooyoung. "It's true Dr choi. it's really match?" hyoyeon ask

 

Sooyoung nodded. "yes, based on sunbae result. Tiffany heart match with Seohyun." 

 

"thank you doctor, thank you." hyoyeon shake Sooyoung and Yuri hands. they just smile.

 

"here these document that her parent already sign. so you can do the surgery faster Dr. Kwon." Sooyoung say weakly. yuri noticed Sooyoung behaviour hold Sooyoung hands.

 

"are you okay with your failed?" yuri ask.

 

Sooyoung hold her tears. "i'm not. these is the biggest lost I get." Sooyoung said. Yuri her back. "i'm sorry." yuri said. 

 

sooyoung just smile. "try you best to save Seohyun-ssi before i more regret with these failure Dr kwon ah." sooyoung said full of hope.

 

"I will Dr Choi." yuri promise to sooyoung.

 

Hyoyeon come near them interupt their conversation. "Sorry for interupt, but did parent of tiffany is these hospital. if they are, I want to see them." Hyoyeon ask

 

"ouh of course they at these hospital. come, follow me. Dr kwon, good luck on your surgery okay." Sooyoung leave with Hyoyeon.

 

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon approach but they stop when they heard a noise sound. They just look from far. 

 

"andwae! where is she aunty! tell these is lying! telling me!" the one the girl scream.

 

"she already dead Im ah, see already leaving us." The mrs hwang telling the im girl.

 

"be patient im ah" mr hwang comfort her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter