The FastFood Cinderella - Chapter 2

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

hye readers! i'm back! ^^

for my new subcribers!! welcome..:)

i hope you enjoy it and leave a some comment okay..love you guys much...:p

 

Chapter 2 |Rude Customer|

 

 

~mcd donalds restaurant~

 

after a few hours working, finally it's time yoona to take a break..

 

as always, yoona sit at the garden, reading her book.. sudden, she smell a perfume she really recognize..she smile and shake her head..

 

"maybe i miss her..."

 

yoona murmur and continue reading her book.. but just for a moment.. this time someone grab her neck from back..

 

"hey, what are you read?"

 

yoona bold her eyes.. "eh? krystal? what are you doing here?"

 

 

krystal chuckle.. she loose her hug and sit in front yoona.. "surprise!! i bring your groceries for tea break..eat some okay.."

 

krystal said and start unpack the food boxes.. yoona gasp.. sausages, omelette.. and not missed, gogoma, her favourite food.. 

 

"krsytal ah, you make all these?"

 

"yes.. i hope you like it..aaaaa.."

 

krystal said.. she grab the fork and want to feed yoona.. yoona touch.. she slowly welcoming the food Krystal feed her..

 

"ottae?"

 

krsytal ask.. yoona smile and show thumbs up to her..

 

not far from yoonkrys place, Jessica out from the meeting room with taeyeon.. she massage her neck.. She stop when she look a two person really familiar for her, laugh happily and eating.. taeyeon also stop when she look her boss stop..she look at the same place where Jessica look.. 

 

"eh? is that yoona and your sister boss.."

 

"yep.. taeyeon-ah, you go first, later we discuss again okay.."

 

"ne miss jung.." taeyeon said and leaving.. Jessica slowly walking, approached the two teenagers..

 

she cross her arm near chest and smirk.. 

 

"aigoo.. look at these girl.. bring a grocies for other person than her own sister huh.."

 

Krystal and yoona looking together at the voice..

 

"eh? eonni.. you are here? I thought you at another chamber.. come join us.."

 

Krystal said.. she stand and drag her sister to sit with them..

 

Jessica chuckles when she look at the food boxes..

 

"looks like all your favourite foods.."

 

"hihi.. ne.. even i shock eonni.." yoona add.

 

Krystal shyingly smile.. she linked her hands on yoona arm..

 

"eonni.. i have something to share..." 

 

"munde??" jessica ask back while chewing a sausage..

 

Krystal leer to yoona and continue her talk..

 

"me and yoona now are couple.."

 

*cough..

 

yoona and jessica shock.. Jessica looking at yoona and turn to Krsytal..

 

"jeongmal? eonjea?!!"

 

 

"erk.. since today eonni..i hope you give a bless eonni.."

 

Jessica seems can't believe.. yoona just low her head, shy..

 

"i don't mind Krystal, yoona.. as long you girls happy.. yoona, please take care of my sister okay...i know you really can hope.."

 

yoona grin and nodded.. " i will eonni.. don't worry about that.."

 

jessica relieved.. at least she can relay on yoona.. they happily having the tea break together until yoona finish her break time..

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

~pub~

 

"Cheers!!!!" they shouting and having a party on the VVIP room.. 

 

seohyun also enjoy the party, but she control drink a alcohol.. some friend of her notice approaching her..

 

"Hyun-ah, why you not drink much today?"

 

 

"today i'm driving for myself..plus, i already promise to my mom to go back in insane condition today.."

 

"aigoo..come drink more.. you will not drunk with one or two glass.."

 

"come on vic, today i'm off from drunk..."

 

"hey, what's wrong girls?! the party still on but you two having a chit chat here.. come on join us there.."

 

another one of seohyun friend come to them.. victoria rolled her eyes leaving seohyun and approach that girl..

 

"i will CL but you look, these friends said, she won't drunk today.. you talk to her.."

 

the girl name CL smirk and approach seohyun.. 

 

"hyun ah, what's wrong with you today?! i'm heard from Vic you won't drunk today?"

 

"i already promise to my parents.. that today I will come home in sense.. so..."

 

"so she won't her parents lose the trust towards her since she already got the CEO place.."

 

this time hyoyeon join th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter