My Sweet Bodyguard - Chapter 20

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

hey readers.. our bodyguard is back!!..

hope you enjoy the chapter so far.... ^^

also.. welcome new subcribers.... and please do... leave a some comment....^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 20 - |Marriage|

 

 

 

 

~yoona apartment~

 

yoona make her favourate cafe latte and she go the balcony.. she seat at the bench, leaving the others on the hall room. she cross her leg and playing her phone..

 

sudden her lips curled to smile when her phone making a beep. and more happy to her.. it not just a message, also a attachment... her fiance picture...

 

 

 

 

From: My baby Seo

miss im yoona my sweet bodyguard.. i'm already in our room.. and exactly reading magazine before going sleep hon... what are you doing there?

 

 

 

yoona smile.. she make her phone on self camera and starting selfie herself and sent back to seohyun...

 

To: My baby Seo

hey my child  girlfriend.. i'm just sitting on the balcony.. missing you...:(  anyways.. did i looking good on black tonight?.. hehe... seohyun ah...are you okay now honey?

 

 

satisfied with her words, she put back her phone and looking at the side. not long after that, her phone make a beep again..

 

From: My baby Seo 

aigoo.. did you already miss me..i miss to you to..  what ever color you ware it's good on you honey...ermmm...even not 100%, but i'm okay.,

 

yoona sigh.. "still hiding your sadness..." she closed the message and directly call her fiance. she patiently wait until seohyun answer it..

 

[hon..ey...]

 

yoona dumpfool. as she expected, seohyun crying..

 

"hey... honey.. what's wrong...."

 

[nothing..]

 

"don't lie!!"

 

[.......]

 

"seohyun ah...my baby...wha...."

 

[honey... i miss dad...!!! i just can't accept his dead....]

 

Yoona speechless.. she put her glass and setting her sit... if she can run, exactly she want...but now, she just can comfort her girl on the phone only...

 

"seohyun ah.. please stop crying... you make me hard here.."

 

[i'm try yoona.. but each times, in fact our wedd... make me keep remember him...how can i....]

 

"seohyun ah.. are you want to cancel our wedding tomorrow?"

 

[what... do you mean yoona...?]

 

"don't think to much.. i just want you to rest... "

 

[and you want to cancel our wedding and not fufill daddy last wills??!]

 

"seohyun ah.. i just..."

 

[how could you yoona.. you want cancel our Weddings!!]

 

yoona her neck. she really don't how to do..

 

"baby.. okay.. i'm sorry okay.. i pull my words back.. please don't cry.. you make me hard here..."

 

[please yoona.. don't ever you said like that again.. ]

 

"arraso.. i won't.. okay.. but please don't cry..."

 

[arraso honey.. i won't..]

 

yoona smile. relieve when she can comfort her girl.. she stand and looking at the sky...

 

"baby...sudden i feel want to sing tonight.. you want to heard?

 

[of course I want... sing honey...]

 

"okay.. i will sing these song to my clumsy girl.. who punch me at stomach when the first time i'm staying at her apartment... for my girl, worried at me when i get a shot.. and taking care of me until she asleep..actually, these song i want to sing for her, but i just keep until now...tonight..i want her know my feeling..from these song..."

 

"wow, sound interesting.."

 

yoona din't answer and start to sing with closing eyes...

 

 


tteollineun mam gomaun mam gadeukhi damaseo
jel yeppeun pojang soge (jeonhago sipeunde)
anilgeoya useulgeoya eongttunghan sangsang ttaemune
maeil miruneun babo (wae nagatjanke..)

neul utdeon moseup niga nae mam humchingeo
jeongmallo neomu maldo an doeneunde

Please baby baby baby geudaega naeane
neomudo gipi deureowa boilkka ireon nae sujubeun gobaek
baby baby baby salmyeosi dagaga
jageun moksoriro gakkai neoman deullige malhaejulge

dapdaphan mam mianhan mam eonjenga jeonhaejul
maeil ssahyeoganeun seonmul (jeonhago sipeunde)
anilgeoya sirheulgeoyageunyang nal pyeonhan chinguisangeun
jeoldae anya (geureomyeon eojjae?)

neul utneun moseup ni mam humchigo sipeo
jeongmallo neomu deullyeojugo sipeo

Please baby baby baby geudaega naeane
neomudo gipi deureowa boilkka ireon nae sujubeun gobaek
baby baby baby salmyeosi dagaga
budeureon nunuseumeuro neoui mame seumyeogalgeoya

sasil neodo algeol dagagaji motaneun nal
eoneu saenga naege neo dagaogo inneun geol
pogeunhan geu pumeuro nal kkok anajwo

Please baby baby baby geudaega naeane
neomudo gipi deureowa boilkka ireon nae sujubeun gobaek
baby baby baby salmyeosi dagaga
jageun moksoriro gakkai neoman deullige malhaejulge

Please baby baby baby naega geudae ane
sojunghan sarangmaneuro gadeukhi chaewonoko sipeungeollyo
baby baby baby ijeneun geudaeui
nugudo bureopji anheul gajang yeppeun yeojachinguya

baby baby baby

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona open her eyes when she stop singing.. 

 

[thank you honey.. the lyrics, and your cute voice make me calm...]

 

"mwuh?! cute voice??"

 

[hehe.. yes.. even you strong but when you sing..you voice so cute...]

 

"yah.. are you teasing me.."

 

[*laugh]

 

yoona speecless when she heard laughing hard on the line..not long after that, her lips curled to smile..she glad she can make seohyun happy again.

 

"baby.. go to sleep now.. tomorrow is our day.."

 

[ne honey.. my eyes already heavy right now.. goodnite honey.. i love you soo much...]

 

"goodnite to.. love you moree much..."

 

tott tott

 

yoona smile and staring on the phone..

 

"yah bride! what are you doing here and not joining us there?" yuri approaching her and grab her neck.

 

"just.. make a call with seohyun just now..."

 

"oh.. so how is she?"

 

yoona shrug her shoulder.. "still not okay eonni.. by the way eonni, next month, i decide to stay at us after marriage.. she will handle her father company there and i want to her study at the same time..."  

 

yuri just silent. she know yoona attention. "but.. how about your work? i mean.. officer..."

 

"i quit..and i... will be her assistant..."

 

yuri shock. "yah.. you..."

 

"i just want to make her happy eonni.. if she staying here, she hard to forget daddy seo..and it's not for long, just for 5 or 6 years..."

 

yuri her back.. "if that is your decision..i just support you with seohyun..ah, sudden feel sad you will leaving us.."

 

yoona smile and lean her head on yuri shoulder make yuri stunned. that the first time yoona do that to her.

 

"don't sad eonni.. i heard you already purpose to nana.. and.. i bet you forgot about the matter i said to you when we playing a alkkagi?"

 

"oh?? so about the dis...."

 

"yes player eonni!! it still on.. plus it's not only disneyland.. but the whole us i will bring you guys...just come together with others after you marriage next year..."

 

"kyaaa my arrogant maknae.. you are jjang..."

 

"hehe.. but don't tell others first.. just want to make surprise..."

 

"arraso!! let's go in.. they make a small party for you marriage..."

 

"omo! chincha.. if that so.. khaja..."

 

 

 yuri smile and drag yoona go to the others who already waiting her..  they having a drink.. dance and singing together until the dawn.

 

 

--------------------------

 

 ~D-Day~

 

Seohyun slowly open her eyes when she feel something burn bothering her sleep.. it's a sunlight from her window.. slowly, she sit and stretching her body. her lips not stoping smile. she jump from her bed, and pull the curtain.. she closed her eyes and try to enjoy the heat from the morning sunshine..

 

last night, after making called with yoona, she admit she having a great sleep.. she really feel calm, peaceful and happy... yeah, even she just lost her father, but she have to happy on her important day.. she really the enjoy the moment.. until....

 

"morning bride... have a great sleep?"  a nana voice greet her. seohyun stunned and turn look at the voice. she gasp when she look nana, yuri, photographer and someone holding a video camera...

 

"yah.. when you guys come to my room..and supposely you have to with yoona?"

 

"almost an hour we already here.. about yoona, we change place with tae eonni and fany.. since she want to be with her beloved sister today..."

 

"omo! so you guys taking my picture and video all these time? kyaaa!!!! it's embarrassing!!!"

 

seohyun scream and close her burning face making everyone chuckles. nana  approaching the bride and hold her shoulder.. 

 

"aigoo..seohyun ah.. nothing to shy.. you make the good view.. right eonni??" nana ask the videographer.. the girl show the thumbs up..

 

"see? okay.. now go for shower, because the wedding planner will come on 30 minutes.."

 

"mwuh?? haih! i getting late.. arraso!!" seohyun said and leaving to the bathroom.. but before she go to the shower, she stoping and turn look back at nana and yuri..the other girls still do they work.

 

"eonni.. can you ask krystal to do a some work?"

 

nana and yuri exchange gazed. "what is it??" 

 

seohyun smile and raise her eyebrow make yuri and nana more weird.

 

 

~meanwhile on yoona apartment~

 

1 hour late prepare from seohyun,after waking up and shower, yoona sit on the couch, playing her ipad waiting for her tuxedo come... she greet the photographer and videographer so friendly..

 

"how's your feeling miss im?"

 

"of course good.."

 

"are you nervous?"

 

"not at all... even i excited..."

 

"aigoo.. you so cool miss im..."

 

"hehe.. it's me..."

 

everyone chuckles.. not long after that, they heard a knock from yoona room. they look assistant wedding planner bring a tuxedo with make up artist.

 

"yoona-ssi.. these is your dress... please wear it now and after these you have to make up..."

 

"ne eonni... will be quick!" yoona grab the dress and walking to the fitting room..

 

after wear the bow. she look the gun on her drawer. she grab the gun and kiss it.

 

"it's good if you here eonni..." yoona said and want to put on her coat.. sudden someone hand stoping her. yoona look her the person and bold her eyes..

 

"first.. i already here.. and second.. today i think you no need that because it's your day to happy..."

 

"taeye..on eonni.. you here..."

 

taeyeon smile and wink to her. she fixed yoona bow and yoona shoulder.

 

"today it's my beloved sister wedding.. i should beside her now.. am i right?" taeyeon said and caress yoona cheek.

 

slowly tears flowing on her cheek. she pull taeyeon on her hug...

 

"gomao eonni...."

 

taeyeon chuckles.. "aigoo, stop crying... i don't want to see your beautiful eyes cry..."

 

"arraso.. i won't....." yoona said and loose the hug.

 

"good girl.. by the way, how's your feeling? good?"

 

"of course good!" 

 

taeyeon ruffle her hair making yoona groans.. "ahh.. eonni.. stop it!!"

 

"khaja, the make up artist already waiting you..."

 

taeyeon said and drag yoona out from fitting room..

 

~4 hours later~

 

yoona place, seohyun place.. everyone getting busy for the last touch.. when seohyun busy, taking a picture with photographer, eric come stop her.

 

 

"oh.. mr eric.. thanks for coming but why not you just wait us at the wedding place?"

 

eric smile.. "well, it's my plan actually, but something important i have to let you know first..."

 

"sound serious.. what is it?"

 

eric not answer. he go to the door and slowly open it.. seohyun patiently wait until the old man person come in..

 

she bold her eyes..

 

seohyun, yuri, nana, and the others look at the eric with full question... "mr.. eric.. why.. kindly you explain these..?"

 

eric smile. "the answer is on him.. so mr nick.. it's over to you.. excuse me..." eric said and leave the room.

 

nickhun slowly walk to seohyun. but sudden he stop when he look mr seo picture on the table.. he grab the frame and caress it. 

 

"hyung.. happy anniversary hyung... also.. today, is you daughter wedding.. supposely you the one with her right now... hyung.. sorry hyung..i lost my mind until i.... i killed you..."

 

after kiss the picture, he walk approaching seohyun. seohyun just silent on her  place..don't know how to react.. 

 

"joohyun.. i know i do a big mistake.. and i can't be forgiven.. but at least.. please accept me as you uncle honey just for today.. in your wedding....please i begging you...."

 

nick said and kneeling in front of seohyun. everyone stunned.. they can look a sincerity on there..seohyun don't know how to react.. she look at yuri and nana..  they give a opinion to give the apologize...

 

slowly, seohyun grab his shoulder, drag him to stand.. she pull softly into his hug.. 

 

"human... have a right to change.. even it's late... i'm glad you change... if you sincerely.. i accept you uncle.."

 

nickhun tears more hard.. "you.. so kind my niece... thank you seohyun.. thank you...."

 

seohyun smile. tears start flowing on her cheek. "daddy... you look.. uncle have change daddy.. i hope you see these, and you was here.. we will more happy dad..."

 

seohyun said with sad voice make everyone tears... after a few minutes, nickhun loose her hug and softly wipe his niece tears.. 

 

"today.. you are not alone on the aisle..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter