The Fastfood Cinderella - Chapter 10

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hey guys. i'm back.. 

 

by the way.. many thanks for your supports. .. especially youguys who keep comment.. and support me to continue writing..  yeah..  even i know it is not too. good maybe..  thanks again..  ^^

 

my others reader..  leave a some comment sometimes okay.. ^^

 

back to stories..  well,  still remember the secret between im and jung family?  i will reveal now.. hope you guys not pissed with these chapter. okay..  >_<

 

 

 

 

 

|Episode 10| The painful Truth

 

 

 

 ~2 days after vacation~

 

~8 A.M~

 

summer vacation was ended,  finally the school full with student again..  but as always,  the atmosphere 'mood in blue' can we see on each of students.. and teacher also.. 

 

sooyoung car slowly come to the basement parking.. even still not in mood to work,  she greet the guard and gardener before she heading to the parking.. 

 

since she is popular teacher among the student,  she was greeting by each student all her way to her room.. 

 

she relieve a big sigh and seat at her place..  

 

"aigoo..  i should be a actress then teachers.." she talking to herself..  

 

she chuckles with her own word..  she look at her time table for a. science class..

 

"so i have only one class on afternoon only.." she murmur and latter she grab some test paper to check.. 

 

when she want to grab something on her shoulder bag,  her eyes lock on some envelope..  she slowly take out the paper and look it.. 

 

"meoya... seoul hospital?  ahh..  the yoona and yuri DNA report..  aigoo..  i forgot to give her last week.. "

 

sooyoung Said and slowly open it..  "that girl really something wonder why she must doubt about the relation between her.. and her sister..and why should i helping her"

 

sooyoung talking to herself.. she still remember when yoona keep begging to help her..

 

"eh? "

 

sooyoung sudden freeze..  she lock at the statement below the report.. 

 

"how can that be..yoona, she.. "

 

sooyoung stop when she feel someone knocking her door..  with rush,  she hiding it beside paper test before she shout.. 

 

 

"Come in!! "

 

the door opened and yoona face greet her.. making her almost choked with her own saliva.. 

 

"morning teacher choi.."

 

"oh..  yoo..na..  morning.. so how was your vacation?"

 

yoona give her alligator smile and showing a thumbs up..  

 

"so good teacher.. sorry if distrubing you.. just want to confirm our class after school hour.. 

 

"oh.. it's okay.. about class,  something come out so,  today class was cancelled.. "

 

yoona seems upset on her face..  "oh,  if that so..  okay teacher.. and more thing,  about my report that i ask you to check,  it supposely come out on last week right.. so can you give me now? "

 

'these kid..  did her mind was computer..  she remember all the things! '

 

"about that,  i forgot to take it at my friend..  tomorrow,  i will give you.."

 

"okay teacher.. "

 

"but yoona..  why you must doubt about that? did your eonni do a something to you? "

 

sooyoung curiously ask..  yoona turn look at her teacher.. 

 

"did you remember the last 2 months when i and eonni going to. donate blood campaign? "

 

"yes.. then? "

 

"i just want to look her blood type..  but she not giving me.. well,  i know it was a blood type..  but..  her behaviour make me feel something on it.. "

 

"i see.. "

 

"so,  the first class about to start.. anything teacher? "

 

" aniyo,  now you can go yoona.. "

 

yoona smile.. she bow before she leaving the room.. making the younger teacher relieve.. 

 

she grab back the paper she hiding just now..   she keep stare the paper on her hand.. 

 

"poor my ace.. i wonder what will she react after knowing these..  aigoo, why you life so hard.. you still young to face all these.. "

 

sooyoung said and create a tears..  she keep back the paper on the envelope..  

 

"i must meet yuri later.. "

 

 

~meanwhile on yuri studio~

 

"okay guys!  take a warp!  good job everyone!! " yuri shout and bow to others,  before she proceed to her rest room.  she seat at the couch..  her assistant just following her..

 

she grab the camera at yuri hands when she look her boss want to do something on there.. making yuri puzzled..  

 

"eonni..  rest..  you look exhausted.. keep your energy for another schedule okay.. "

 

yuri weakly smile and look at her organizer planner on her phone..  

 

"we just have half an hour chorong,  you want me to rest huh..  " yuri assistant..  her assistand smile and proceed to freezer, grab some isotonic drink for her and yuri.. 

 

"i just need these and i will refresh back.. hihi.. " yuri said playfully..  chorong rolled her eyes and plan to go studio back.. 

 

"whatever.. but you still here eonni..  you must rest.. they want to leave.. i will greet them first.. "

 

"okay,okay.. "

 

yuri said and enjoy her drink..

 

"so tiring.. "

 

 she shout and laying on the couch..  without her realize,  she asleep there.. proceed to dreamland.. 

 

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

~flashback~

 

~11 Years ago~

 

a teenagers girl, sitting at the garden reading a some stuff magazine..  sometimes she keep praise,  or comment each the picture she look.. 

 

"aigoo.. can't wait i growing up,  and the times i'll be a photographer!"

 

"really? is that my daughter,  im yuri dream?" yuri look at the voice..  she stand and give a hug to him.. 

 

"welcome back appa..  how was your friend funeral?"

 

mr im smile and tightly her hug.. she really glad have the only daughter so lovely in their life.. 

 

"everything was going smooth..  but honey,  me and appa have a problem here.. "

 

yuri loose her hug..  "what is it appa? "

 

mr im hold her daughter hand and drag her until the main hall..  yuri puzzled until she saw a kids,  with her mother,who smiling at her.. 

 

"omma.. she really look like me and you..  especially her eyes..  who is she? "

 

mrs im kneeling beside the girl.. "yoona, introduce yourself.. "

 

the kids slowly nod and face yuri.. 

 

"hye.. my name is im yoona,  6 years old.. "

 

yuri bold her eyes..  "oma, she also a 'im'? "

 

 

mrs im smile and that kid hair..  "yes.. your father friends also 'im'.."

 

"honey,  let yoona with a maid for a moment..  and you with yuri.. come here.. we need to talk.. "

 

mr seo shout from the garden..  

 

after send the kid,  mrs im and yuri go to garden..  mr im with nervous waiting the two girls come to him.. 

 

release her nerve..  mr im finally speak up.. she look at his daughter..  "yul,  how you think about yoona? "

 

"she cute.. wae appa? "

 

"honey.. you speak up.. "

 

"no,  you speak up..you. are the head family! "

 

"but.. "

 

"okay.. stop appa,  omma.. let me talk..  you two want adopt her, right? "

 

 

mr & mrs im speechless.. "erkk..  yes.. "

 

yuri rolled her eyes and stand.. "why making you two so hard to spill it.."

 

she said and walkaway.. leaving her parents.. making the older puzzled.. 

 

on the hall room,  she look the kid, survey the whole house..

 

"hey.. kid.. "

 

the younger looking her..  yuri still standing at her place..  and sway her hand to yoona, calling her.. 

 

slowly yoona come to her..  

 

"so, are you know about 'parents' planning? that they want to adopt you.. "

 

yoona just nod and bow her head,  making yuri smirked.. 

 

"okay.. let me straight to the point.. it just easy  to being part in these family.. ready to heard? "

 

once again just nod..  yuri hold yoona shoulder.. 

 

"face me first can you? "

 

the younger obey to yuri.. she shocked when look the older give her sweetly smile.. 

 

"first.. call me eonni..  second,  let omma, appa give you full of love because you really need that..  third,  let me call you,  my love sister..  and last,  the, very important things..  let's forget about the adopt,  and let we be a real siblings,who love and care each other.. that's the rule.. so, can you do it? "

 

the younger create a tears.. she just nod..  yuri smile and pull that kids,  into her hug.. 

 

"don't think you are alone,  because you have a new family now..  and i promise, to take care you.. until you adult..  my doegsaeg.. "

 

"thank you eon.ni"

 

without realize,  her tears drop.. she tightly the hug..that the first time,  she get siblings on her life.. 

 

~end of flashback~

 

"yoona!" sudden yuri awake and shout.. she look surround,  and she saw minho kneeling in front her looking with concern.. 

 

"hey princess,  are you alright? " minho ask in concern..  yuri shake her hand and seat.. latter,  she grab minho hand,  ask to take seat beside her.. 

 

minho obey.. she peck yuri cheek and carees it..  "i'm jealous.. "

 

"wae? "

 

"you not called my name in your dreams.. " minho pout..  make yuri chuckles and lean her head on his shoulder.. 

 

"if i dream about you..  i want a sweet dream only.. "

 

minho smile and pinch yuri cheek..  

 

"let's be together for the whole day today.. okay honey.. "

 

yuri smile..  she crawling her arm on her boyfriend waist.. 

 

"i happy for that,  but i have to work later baby. ."

 

minho smirked.. he claimed his girlfriend still not realize.. 

 

"by the way,  chorong already post pone all the photoshoot for today.. so,  you will free until night.. "

 

yuri bold her eyes..  "mwuh?! but why?"

 

"i ask her.. beside.. there is no urgent photoshoot..  why must you have to settle it today.. what are you think you are?  robot? " 

 

yuri want to argue back but she stop when her phone ringging.. she look at the screen lock.. 

 

"eh? "

 

"wae?  who is it? "

 

"yoona teacher..i answer these first okay.. "

 

yuri said and leave minho.. 

 

"teacher choi? "

 

[ne miss yuri..  i'm sorry if i disturbing you.. but are you free today?  i need to meet you.. ]

 

"wow..  your tone sound like very serious miss choi.. "

 

[it is miss im yuri.. so can you share The location? ]

 

"okay.. we meet another half an hour okay.. "

 

[okay miss yuri.. ]

 

yuri blankly look at her phone.. minho at the couch approach her.. 

 

"so what she want? "

 

"i..  don't know.. but the way she said.. look very seriously.. honey..  i have a bad feeling.. "

 

minho sigh.. yeah,  as a her boyfriend..  she will at yuri side..   even he hurt sometimes.. because yuri to concern about her only sister.. but he still to patient it.. in fact..  that the most thing he fallen to yuri.. responsible,  caring and sometimes understanding.. he sigh and pull yuri on his hug

 

"don't think to much.. let's we meet her together.. anything,  i will beside you honey.. we face it together.. "

 

yuri closed her eyes and tight her hug.. comfort from minho,  she really need it on these time.. 

 

~yoona school~

 

finally,  the class

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter