My Sweet Bodyguard - Chapter 2

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 2 - My Hot Bodyguard

 

Today.. i meet my father.. my father that my mom told me his already death!  wae omma? wae... you lying to me? you know omma.. he ask me to call him 'dad' and he also call me 'daughter'. you must know my heart that time.. I hope he sincere to accept me as his daughter.. but of course it take time for me.. and omma, in evening.. i have been kidnaping! but lucky the bodyguard who protect me that father hire, saving me.. and I save until I meet father. he also present me a huge apartment.. but, at the same time.. I have to stay with her! a arrogant bodyguard! she at the couch, sleeping right now.. i don't know if I can stand with these girl omma! help me...:(

 

 

Seohyun closed her diaries and put at her small table beside her bed. before she sleep, she look Yoona uncomfortable at couch. slowly, she jump from her mattress and approach yoona.

 

"aigoo.. why so arrogant! look.. you cold! i already offer a blanket but you refuse.. and did she must wear that bluetooth while sleeping.. hoho.. daebak! these girl..." Seohyun murmur.

 

She walk and grab the blanket on wardrobe. slowly she put at yoona body. but unlucky, Yoona awake and push her at the couch hardly. she hold Seohyun hand tightly.

 

"aww! it's hurt!" seohyun groans.

 

Yoona shock. but she still not release her. 

 

"you?! what are you doing huh?!"

 

"i'm just pity at you.. you in cold so that's why..."

 

yoona just smirked. but suddenly she feel uncomfortable with this situation. she on top of seohyun. meanwhile, seohyun feel nervous too.slowly, yoona release her hand and stand. 

 

"just go sl..eep back." Yoona said and slowly release Seohyun hands. 

 

Seohyun stunned. but slowly she wake up from couch and go to her bed. That night, she really can't sleep. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

slowly, seohyun open her eyes. she look at the enviroment. "hurm.. i think it's dream. but it's not. me and yoona.. oh wait! where is she?!" seohyun fast get up and look at the couch but Yoona already gone. 

 

 

Slowly, she get up and out from her room. suddenly, she heard a noisy voice from the kitchen. slowly, she walk look at the kitchen.

 

she stunned look at yoona, wearing her keroro apron.

 

"yoona.. what are you doing.. and that apron.. whe..re you get that?" seohyun ask 

 

Yoona stop doing her work and look at Seohyun. 

 

"oh, i'm playing keroro game here! huh! can't you see? i'm prepare our breakfast.. and these apron is yours. ah! by the way, your things already at your room. so, you no need to go your old house anymore." yoona explain and continue make a pancake.

 

"what? my things?"

 

"no.. your neighbours things.."

 

seohyun groans. "ah these girl! i really can't tolerance with her!" 

 

"i'm heard that Joohyun-ssi! better you have a shower and eat.."

 

seohyun bite her lower lip and go to her room back. meanwhile, Yoona smirked look at seohyun dissapear.

 

"did she don't have any interest? even her pijama also a keroro! huh! so bored girl.." yoona murmur

 

after an hour, Seohyun get down back. she stunned when she look Yoona stand at her door.

 

"yah! why you here?" seohyun ask and hold her chest.

 

"pabo! i'm doing my work!"

 

"haish! but i'm only at my room, having a shower! i think you no need to guard me here yoona-ssi!" 

 

"don't argue! if you done, let's have a breakfast.."

 

seohyun sigh. 'these girl i really can't understand her!'

 

"pancake! wait.. did you do a purposely or you know.."

 

"just eat Joohyun-ssi.."

 

seohyun sigh. she sit and just let Yoona serves her.

 

"it save. now eat joohyun-ssi.." 

 

seohyun slowly eat her pancake. she stop after take a several bite.

 

"yoona-ssi, i want to ask.."

 

"mwuh?"

 

"did you also protect me when I at college?"

 

"of course!"

 

"what! but what will my friends will say if you.."

 

"i don't care!"

 

"but i care!"

 

"look miss joohyun! just eat you breakfast and don't think about matter that i should think.. okay?"

 

"haih.. arraso!" seohyun shout and continue ear her pancake.

 

"joohyun-ssi! paleun! you are getting late to your class.." yoona shout from outside her room. 

 

seohyun out from her room. but suddenly she stunned look yoona. wearing a jacket and short jeans only, without her suit.

 

'wow, she look adore when wearing like these..' yoona praise on her heart

 

"Why we must go so early? it's now 11 am!"

 

"done? just let's go.." yoona said and ask Seohyun walk first. Seohyun just obey.

 

on the car, they just silent until she heard Yoona phone ringing. yoona push her bluetooth button.

 

"yes taeyeon sunbae? what's up?" 

 

seohyun on her side just heard. but her eyes still focus on her english learning book.

 

"yes, i get it sunbae.. but who will cover her next week for two days?"

 

'oh she wanna leaving huh..'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter