My Sweet Bodyguard - Special Chapter

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey.. BodyGuard is back..

well.. since many lovers on 'our' Bodyguard, so I extend it until 20 or maybe more chapters...so enjoy it and thanks for your love yeah!! ^^

 

here the special chapter for my readers...^^

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Special Chapter - Hot Girls racing

 

 

 

 

 

~2 days later In hospital~

 

"grape...."

 

feed

 

"watermelon..."

 

feed

 

"another grape!!"

 

sigh but still feed and that patient, playing her game. 

 

"now... feed me the kiss..."

 

can't stand anymore, she slap the table in front of her.

 

"yah Im yoona!!! why you so annoying huh?! you will discard today, and you body totally already fine! why must i still feed you?!"

 

yoona scoffed. she closed her ipad and put aside. "you are the one offer me yesterday.. serve your right...hehe"

 

Seohyun rolled her eyes.. "whatever..paleun eat.. i have to pack your things..."

 

Yoona shake her head"I'm full baby.. by the way,you not pack your things also?"

 

"yah, i'm already discard yesterday, but just to take of you.. i have to stay until today..."

 

Yoona scratching her head. "hehe..just want to teased you...okay.. i want to shower first.. taeyeon eonni and tiffany will be there.. i bet you remember where will we go after these right..."

 

"aish... arraso!! just go.. or you will late!!" seohyun shout and push yoona to bathroom. yoona giggles and closed the bathroom. seohyun start packing yoona things and choose yoona clothes. Not long after that, taeyeon and tiffany come in to the room..

 

"morning seohyun... are you all ready to go?"

 

Seohyun smile. "i am.. but i don't know what's wrong with her today.. already almost 11 in morning but just now she have her shower.. plus, she so annyoing today eonni.."

 

Taeyeon chuckles. "really? wow, something not right here... Yoona never late for shower you know.. also, she always be good..hehe.."

 

Seohyun shrug her shoulder. she take yoona clothes and knock the bathroom door.

 

"Honey...are you done showering?tae eonni and fany eonni already here...here you clothes.."

 

Yoona open the door, and make her head out. she give a sweet grinn to the trio..

 

"hey eonni.. hye fany.. wait for me okay.. oh, thanks baby..."

 

Yoona grab the clothes and peck Seohyun lips. latter she closed the door back. seohyun stunned. tiffany and Taeyeon chuckles.

 

"I think she really different today huh.." Tiffany said. Taeyeon nod, agreed..

 

Seohyun shrug. "eonni.. are you sure yoona just shot on her stomach, not her head right.."

 

before taeyeon could respond, yoona already slam the door. "yah, i'm heard that... i'm just happy because today our first date.. plus, it's my break after i'm working on years protecting you..i need my rest also!"

 

"then you want to complain about your work at me?"

 

"yah...since when i'm complaining?!!"

 

"just now..."

 

"i'm just saying..!"

 

"but still.. it's complaining!!"

 

taeyeon and tiffany look at them. they still arguing there..then she look each other. taeyeon Give a sign to stop them. tiffany nodded

 

"ermmm, girls..."

 

"mwuh!!" they shout together and looking at tiffany with glare.

 

tiffany stop.. she almost jump, shock with they reaction.

 

"i.. just want to say.. are you girls done? if not.. better i and Taeyeon waiting at parking..."

 

seohyun glare to yoona and continue pack her things. Yoona just look at her, sigh...she squeeze her face and look at tiffany..

 

"yes sure, here my scirocco key..since we go together, so i ask yul eonni change my car.. you just put the things on the boot.. we will be there in 10 minutes.."

 

tiffany nod and grab the key from yoona. They directly leaving the 'lovebirds' in the room.

 

Yoona look her fiance back, busy packing. slowly she approach Seohyun and backhug her.. seohyun freeze at her place.

 

"hey.."

 

"what? want to complain again?"

 

"sorry..."

 

"......"

 

Yoona sigh.. she tightly her embrace.. "hey.. baby.. say something..."

 

seohyun rolled her eyes. "do re mi fa so la....?"

 

"no.. it's not what i want to heard..."

 

"then?"

 

"please tell if you forgive me and we good?"

 

seohyun loose her hug and turn look at yoona.. "okay.. then i will say... i win!!"

 

Yoona bold her eyes... "win?"

 

seohyun giggles. She grab the ace neck and peck her lips. "actually i'm not so take the words seriously.. i just want to test you.. if you can lost or not..and the result... i win..heee..."

 

yoona defeat. her face already red. "kyaaa... seo joohyun....I HATE YOU!!!"

 

seohyun giggles. she grab yoona bag on the bed and her free hand, she grab yoona arm.

 

"and i love you too honey..paleun take my bag there, taeyeon eonni and fany eonni already waiting us.. are you said, you excited to go the show.."

 

yoona groans. she pout her lips and follow seohyun order. but later, her lips curled to smile and leaving the room. 

 

after they come to the park, tiffany and Taeyeon smile each other looking at the real 'yoonhyun', walking together. 

 

"well, i bet they already okay..."

 

"yes.. but i wonder why they have to fight with 'small' things..." 

 

 

"well, they just cute with that.. if not.. we not call 'cute yoonhyun' for no reason right..."

 

taeyeon chuckles and waiting yoohyun come to them.

 

"eonni.. are we have a much time before the show start?" seohyun ask. 

 

"about.. 4 hours.. on 4pm.. wae?"

 

"seohyun, she want to stopover her saloon.."

 

tiffany cut they words.. "it's good then.. we could do a new 'sytle' seohyun!! yeah, you know, for our..."

 

"charm you mean eonni?" seohyun cut her words with smirked.

 

tiffany chuckles.. "hehe.. you got that.. well, i also getting bored with my blonde hair... i want to try black now.." 

 

"wow, it will make you different later.. then me.. i want try a 'blonde' hair..hehe..."

 

"wow.. it's perfect for you hon..."

 

yoona can't take anymore.. "yah, yah..wait.. what are you girls talking about to make 'other style.."? baby, you said we just take a look at your saloon..?!"

 

"yes..yes..or we will late for our show car.." taeyeon agreed..

 

"..........."

 

tiffany and seohyun exchange gaze. rather than answer yoona question, tiffany drag her and continue her conversation.and leaving the bodyguard behind..  "well, i think seohyun ah, we also make these two 'our bodyguard' make a some transformation..."

 

"yes! i agreed to.. just let's do it honey.."

 

 

these time, yoona and taeyeon puzzled.. exchange gazed each other..

 

"eonni... tell me we not involved on these..."

 

"well, yoong, since the girl like them, talking.. it means we will do that..."

 

"oh my god!!! no..." 

 

 

 

------------------

~showcar arena~

 

~yoona and seohyun outfit for showcar (imagine it's a new transformation style..:D)~

 

 

 

"kyaaa...it's raining..." seohyun shout after they arrived at the place.

 

"yeah, but i bet it will stop in a while.. because it's not so heavy...come, let's go down first..."

 

seohyun nod and grab the umbrella on her feet. she stop when look in front seat, freeze. she look at tiffany beside her. tiffany shrug her shoulder, also clueless with the two of bodyguard.

 

"ermmm, girls.. these is scirocco car.. which means, it just have 2 door...we can't go out before you all..."

 

Yoona on beside driver seat. since her wound still there, so taeyeon stop her to keep drive in long time. she keep stare her face on her 'self camera'. "eonni, i just feel weird with my new hair..."

 

taeyeon nod, which do the same.. "me too yoona. sudden feel regret follow them to colour my hair.. huhuhu..."

 

seohyun and tiffany chuckles on the back when heard they conversation.

 

"taeyeon-ssi, it's good on you.. and yoona..i look you really 'goddess blonde' now..and what i say.. it's perfect!"

 

"tiffany eonni right honey.. eonni.. so.. let's get down now please....are you girls not excited to look the expensive car outside?"

 

taeyeon sigh.. "of course we are.."

 

and yoona continue the words. "but you girls ruined it..."

 

they start out but they just go out without helping the girls out..

 

"yah, taeyeon! come back you little bodyguard..."

 

"open yourself..!" taeyeon teased. she just stand looking them

 

these time... seohyun try to negotiate with yoona. she pout ..

 

"honey.. how could you leaving me? do you want to start again? huh??"

 

yoona bite her lower lips.. but latter, she lost. she open her door and pull the seat.she give her hand to seohyun. seohyun happily take that hand. when tiffany want get down from car, yoona stoping her. she look at taeyeon

 

"eonni, let just put it behind.. today is our 'date' so let's be romantic on it.. come on eonni..."

 

taeyeon raise her both hand and walk to open the door, follow yoona do before. "fine.. as you wish.. "

 

seohyun smile and peck yoona cheek. "that's my girl.. by the way.. what i'm say just now.. were true.. you are goddest.. even in blonde yoona.."

 

yoona widely smile. "chincha? if that so.. peck me again.. then i will trust you..."

 

seohyun chuckles. when she want to attack yoona cheek, the girl faster turn around, make the kiss reached her lips. 

 

seohyun feel dump, she look at taeny, but lucky they busy chatting, or comfort.. she bite her lower lip and slap yoona shoulder. yoona smile and grab her shoulder.. 

 

"then we good.."

 

"you just taking advantage huh.."

 

"hehe..i love you too... eonni.. tiffany, let's go.. we getting late.."

 

and with that, they leaving the car park.

 

when they arrive outside the car park. Seohyun wear the umbrella, following yoona on the back with taeyeon and tiffany behind

 

slowly, Yoona hold her arm. seohyun stop and at the back..

 

"hey, why not you closed the umbrella..you will distrubing other viewers to walk..."

 

"but it's raining..." seohyun decline..

 

taeyeon and tiffany chuckles. it make the ginger hair puzzled. 

 

"yoong, i think you should be her 'guide'. we catch up later huh, since tiffany ask me to be her guide, about the name of car below...see yeah.." taeyeon making excuse and walk with tiffany, holding hands together.

 

yoona smirked looking at them. she look at her girlfriend, who look at surrounding with amazed face.

 

the ace blonde giggles. she grab the umbrella on her hand and closed it..

 

"wow, honey.. the roof were transparent!! and also.. we can see the car below.. so it means.."

 

"ne baby.. we in 2nd floor.. so shall we go meet the others on VVIP room?"

 

seohyun nod. she grab yoona arm and follow yoona lead.

 

"honey.. tell me the name of car one by one from here hon.."

 

Yoona stop.. "are you sure?"

 

"yep..since i want to more know 'my fiance' favourate..hehe.."

 

yoona touch.. she pinch seohyun cheek.. "cute fiance.. so here we go.. we start form there..."

 

seohyun nodded and listen her fiance words..

 

 

Chevrolet Camaro

 

"well..it simple to remember.. did you see a movie.. 'Transformer'?"

 

"sam car? bumblebee you mean?"

 

"good...yes baby.."

 

seohyun smile and lean her head on yoona shoulder.

 

Lamborghini Veneno

 

 

"oh? it's our 'yoonhyun'..."

 

yoona chuckles. "yes honey..it's our yoonhyun..but the different is our yoonhyun is black.. haish.. it's good if that white.."

 

"hehe..daddy don't know your favourate colour honey.. don't pout.."

 

Yoona chuckles. she continue with her explanation. "baby.. you want know about 'yoonhyun..'?"

 

"yes.. sure.."

 

"our yoonhyun price almost 4 million us dollar..and that car.. 2nd car expensive on the world.."

 

"hoel.. daddy spent money so much huh about we.."

 

"hehe..that's why that day we being excited.. and yul eonni.. keep take a chance to drive..also today..aigoo..i hope you don't mind baby.."

 

seohyun chuckles.. "aniyo.. i'm fine.. she our friends right.."

 

"thank you honey.."

 

"most welcome.. honey.. paleun continue your explain...!"

 

"oh..okay..now..that car..."

 

koenigsegg ccxr trevita

 

 

"koeggig what?" seohyun ask weirdly. it make Yoona laugh..

 

"koenigsegg ccxt trevita honey..."

 

"koe...ni...g bluerghhh.. i'm give up..hehe..."

 

yoona chuckles.. "weird name right.. but that car was number one most expensive in the world..."

 

"omo! that..chincha?"

 

"yep..hehe.."

 

"oh..so that's your favourate car then?"

 

yoona shake her head.. "ani..it's another else.."

 

"what was that?"

 

"it's not here.. it's jaguar CX75..."

 

oh i see..wow, i think it's already fun since you my guide..hehe.."

 

"whatever baby.. now, let's go inside before the other's people knowing you.. your uncle's case already end. but still.. you have to watch out..."

 

seohyun rolled her eyes.. "aigoo... the bodyguard is back..fine.. let's go find them.."

 

yoona chuckles and drag seohyun to VVIP room.

 

nana and yuri come not long after that. she park the 'yoonhyun' and directly go to the VVIP.

 

"i guess they already arrive.."

 

"yes i think so.. eh? wait.. it's fiance jihyun eonni right? why he still here?" nana ask when look soo hyun chatting to his crew. 

 

"yes, it's him.. he should going down already for the opening show.. i think we should approah him honey.. looks he on trouble.. who knows he want our help..."

 

nana agreed and follow yuri lead walk to the young man.

 

"hey oppa.. why you still here?"

 

soo hyun surprise. he his neck many times.. 

 

"it just.. yeah.. have a some problem...in a last minute..."

 

"what is it.. from your face we can guess it's a huge problem.."

 

"how can i say.. wait.. are girls beside you nana? the model?" soo hyun ask.

 

nana and yuri exchange gazed. they nod together. after get the answer, soo hyun smile and clap his hand.

 

"bingo! my problem solve!"

 

yuri and nana puzzled. "solve.. but how come?"

 

"okay.. let me tell you... actually..."

 

yuri and nana listen him until they understand..

 

"so, can you find the others for me.. i'm so sorry to troubling you all.. you come to join these show.. but..."

 

"aniyo.. it's okay... i'm actually more honour to be your model..."

 

"ne oppa, me to since nana enjoy with it.." yuri add

 

"thank you so much then girls.. but can you get the other 'model' for me..."

 

nana smirked. "it's all on my hand oppa.. don't worries.. just follow me..."

 

"okay.. let's go then..."

 

yuri look at her puzzled. want to know what on her  girlfriend mind but the girl ignoring her. she defeat and just following her.

 

when Yoona and seohyun come to the room, everyone already arrived for the show include tiffany and taeyeon except yuri and nana. of course for them shock and praise their new hair style.

 

"ohh!! yoong eonni and seohyun to?! haish.. why not you told me to...i want to make some new hairsytle!!" krystal pout.

 

yoona give a glare to seohyun. "how can i tell you krys.. it's not what i want..right tae eonni...?"

 

"exactly.. we have to do..."

 

everyone laugh look at them.. "but.. it's look nice to you all.." rain claim

 

"rain right.. come on yoona, taeyeon.. don't be childish, pouting with that.. we came for enjoy here.." jihyun add.

 

"By the way yoong, you look that trevita?"

 

"of course! That so hot! First time  i'm looking it live.."

 

Yoona focus to sooyoung, talking about car.. and not long after that, taeyeon join them....

 

Seohyun sigh. She already know she will dump when about the car...

 

"hurmm..looks our fate same seohyun ah..."

 

 

"Yeah, and we have to used with that..losing charm with car..."

 

"hey girls.. want to know something?"

 

"What is it oppa?" 

 

"They become closed because of  car..."

 

 

"Aigoo..how come...?"

 

"Yoona got moved on dorm... in taeyeon dorm... she saw yoona have a lot design car... so, they start hang out together...go to race event together...."

 

 

"I see...they really crazy about car eh...."

 

"Yes tiff... as you look..more than me..."

 

Seohyun and tiffany nod...not long after that, nana and yuri arrived...

 

"Sorry guys we late.." yuri said when the come in to the room..

 

"sorry, but seohyun, tiffany.. can you follow us?"

 

"wae?" the girl ask together. Yoona and taeyeon look at nana puzzled.

 

"soo hyun? why are you here? are you suppose at track?" jihyun ask her fiance. she come near to soo hyun. 

 

soo hyun lean her arm on jihyun shoulder. "it should be.. suddenly my 3 models run away for last minute.. but it's lucky for me,when i bump with nana..so i offer her to be my model... and she agreed.. and now, she suggest seohyun and tiffany also.. so girls? can you do for me? i promise i will pay you later.."

 

seohyun and tiffany look at nana puzzled.but later they nod, agree to do...

 

. yoona seems not satisfied with that..

 

"but why must seohyun na?"

 

"and tiffany??"

 

Nana her neck.. " well..Since because i think..they really suitable with car racers girls.."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter