The FastFood Cinderella - Chapter 16

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hye.. Cinderella almost to the end..

anyways thanks who support my stories so far..^^

 

 

 

 

after 6 years... everyone curious what will happen to 'our' yoonhyun right..so let's we continue....

 

 

 

 

 

 

CHAPTER 16 |my prince charming back|

 

~6 years later~

 

~7.00AM~

 

~Seo Mansion~

 

~ringggg~

 

the palm from the bed grab it and  turn off the alarm.. one girl slowly seat at the bed and let out a very huge yawn..

 

She grab her calender in the table.. Her lips turn to smile and kiss the calendar.. 

 

''finally.. The day has come..''

 

She murmur and fixed her bed.. After that, she change her gym clothes and proceed to gym..

 

meanwhile on kitchen, mrs seo busy, prepare the breakfast for her family.. since wendy leave the mansion, mrs seo decide to do a kitchen stuff alone because she not find the good as wendy..

 

for mr seo, he decide to retired from the company..and let his daughter handle the business..

 

"good morning aunty.."

 

mrs seo turn look at the cheer girl at the back..

 

"morning tiffany..where is jessica and leo?"

 

"my wife sent our son to nursery..she have go to jeju these morning so she not sent me here.."

 

 Mrs seo just make a O shape on her lips and continue her work.. 

 

''morning mummy.. eh? eonni? you already here?"

 

sudden the two girl greet by the tall girl..

 

''morning hyunnie? having good exercise?"

 

"ne mom.. As always .. oh yeah eonni.. did you check the flight from france already?"

 

"ahh, i forgot!! mian..later i will.. now, get prepare..you know we have so many work today for launching next week.."

 

"arraso eonni..mummy, i get shower first.."

 

seohyun said and leave to the room..Mrs seo slap slowly Tiffany hand. Tiffany raise her forehead and focus to the older..

 

"tell me, yoona plan these right?"

 

Tiffany smirked..

 

"yes..she sent her regards to you and uncle..she want your guys bless for tonight..she also said sorry because stop you two not fetch her since she have thing to do.."

 

mrs seo smile and nod.. The time her daughter wait for all these time already come.. A happy tears flow on her cheek.. 

 

on the room, seohyun weakly prepare for herself to work.. sudden,she stop her hand and grab the frame on her dress table..she caress the picture..  Picture she take with her Fiance on the day they got engaged - same day on Yuri wedding.. 

 

''6 years.. I waiting for you comeback honey.. Finally the day has come..  Even I always visiting you there.. But you know these day right.. I ask you to purpose me today..  I hope you not forgot yoona.. I'll be waiting for you.. 

 

She kiss the picture  softly.. A tears slowly  flow on her cheek.. She can't  deny she really miss her fiance..  After these, she really hope she not being separated anymore.. 

 

''Seohyun ah, are you still not ready? Paleun, we gonna late.."

 

Seohyun wipe her tears and put back the frame..

 

"NE eonni.. "

 

Seohyun wipe her tears and proceed out from  her room.. 

 

On the dinning room, Mr seo, Mrs seo and Tiffany already wait for her.. After greet her parents, she take a place beside Tiffany.. 

 

They calmly having their own breakfast.. Sometimes Mr seo, Tiffany and seohyun break the silence.. Talking about business.. mrs seo sometimes sigh on her place, bored with the topic making the trio laugh..

 

After done with breakfast, Tiffany bite her lower lips, look at seohyun ..slowly she poke her shoulder making the younger facing her..

 

"seohyun ah.. I have bad news for you.."

 

"what is it?"

 

"flight from France has been delayed..it means..yoona..she can't make it back today .."

 

Seohyun smile faded..  But still she try calm for herself.. 

 

"it's okay.. She will back later ..by the way, I'm done with my breakfast..  Eonni, I wait you at my car.."

 

The younger said and leave the place after greet her parents.. when she dissapeard, Tiffany smile and exchange gazed to the older,  who making the same face.. She wink to them and follow seohyun..

 

While they on the way to go office, seohyun remain to silence.. Tiffany sometimes sneakly look at her.. 

 

"seohyun ah, are you okay? You look... "

 

"let's focus to our launching eonni.. By the way, have you meet the designer 'YH', The secret designer?"

 

"yes,i did.. She said she will attend for that day.. "

 

"glad then.. i really want to know who's the talented designer.. who willing to do the design without payment.." 

 

She simply reply.. Tiffany beside her just smile from time to time.. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Incheon Airport

 

~4.00PM~

 

~France Plane Arriving~

 

every passenger one by one leaving the plane.. until the turn of blonde girl, with sunglasses out from the plane.. she stop for a while and looking at the surroundings..

 

her lips curled a smile.. she proceed her earphone.. and put a some song..the song making her remember the memories, 6 years past here.. 

 

slowly she walk.. Focus with the song with her alligator smile still not leaving her lips.. until she murmur herself..

 

"finally... 6 years already past my baby..you might forgot our promise... here.. when i abroad to france.. but for me.. it's no.."

 

the girl said and keep walking the until past the waiting abroad.. she keep ignore the people stare because she already used it..when at the arriving waiting place, she turn off the flight mode and looking for someone number.. 

 

[hello, seohyun's secetary here....]

 

 

''eonni.. it's me.."

 

[omo! the ace IM YOONA...you arrived??]

 

"i told you i will take a flight after done all the things there.."

 

[my my.. look at these girl..her english so well now...]

 

"ahh eonni..come on..don't teased me..ermmm by the way, is everything going smooth?"

 

[of course..I lie to her about flight, and make her busy.. 1 week scheduled, i will do it in one day.. ]

 

"good.. make sure she got busy today until the times i tell you last week.. how about house?"

 

[as your taste..and i already ask wendy since she off from her work early..so i ask her to help me, packing seohyun thing and put on that house.. ]

 

"thank you eonni..you really help me a lot.."

 

[no problem..about hyo.. later i give you her saloon adress..so you can deal with her..emm by  the way.. since i busy today.. can you fetch my son, leo.. and sent him to her mummy? I bet she already back to Seoul chamber.. ]

 

"okay..but i want to find my own car first.."

 

[okay.. see you around then...]

 

yoona dissconnect the call and keep her earphone and phone away..she go the taxi side, and going to the place she want..

 

 

~kim saloon~

 

"thank you..have a nice day.." the blonde short hair bow to the customer.. even she owner of that saloon, but still she will work when turn to VIP customer come..

 

while she want to closed the door, sudden the tall blonde girl, wearing a white shirt come.. she blinked her eyes waiting for that girl come inside..

 

"welcome miss.. did you want to make..."

 

"are you miss kim hyoyeon?"

 

hyoyeon stunned.. she blinked her eyes, remind the girl in front of her..

 

"yes.. it's me.. who are you?"

 

the blonde hair smile and removed her glass..

 

"eonni.. it's me.. yoona..seohyun fiance.."

 

hyoyeon closed .. the last day she met these  girl when seohyun invited her to their engagement at france.. 5 years, really make yoona growing up with perfect...<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter