The FastFood Cinderella - Chapter 12

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

annyeong!!  waa.. Cinderella back.. 

thanks for still read my story.. i promise to work hard for you guys.. ^^

not forgot.. who still new read my story.. welcome.. and leave some comment sometimes ne.. ^^

 

 

|CHAPTER 12|  Being Together

 

 

 

~Seoul Hospital~

 

"how is she oppa?" Jessica ask when she look minho come out from yuri room.. minho weakly smile.. 

 

"she now stable..  she just suffer because she skip her meals,  work and.. you know..being stress about what.. so,  how about yoona tiffany ssi?  "

 

"seohyun said, yoona already calm,  and she do as you want..on morning,  she will come here with yoona.. 

 

jessica look at tiffany when she heard seohyun name "fany-ssi,  seohyun with yoona now? "

 

"ne.. "

 

"hurm.. maybe they really meant to be.. "

 

"you said something sicca? " 

 

"ahh,  aniyo.. oppa, can i look her now? "

 

"sure,  you to if you want to tiffany-ssi.. i want to having a some coffe.. "

 

"ne oppa.. " 

 

jessica go to yuri door and want to open it,  but she stop when look tiffany still at her place.. 

 

"honey?  you not join me? "

 

"urghh.. i think i give your time to privacy with her.. so,  in half and hour i will come in honey.. "

 

jessica touch..  slowly she come to y girl and latter,  peck her lips.. 

 

"thank you dear.. you really understand.. "

 

tiffany smile and rub jessica shoulder..  

 

"just go.. just now, you miss when she confess to yoona.. and now,  she really need you.. "

 

"ne.. " Jessica and walking leave tiffany.. 

 

on room, she look yuri deeply sleep.. her face really pale.. 

 

slowly she hold the photographer hand, making the patient awake.. 

 

yuri look at jessica face.. slowly she want to wake up but jessica stop her.. 

 

"just lay.. you need rest.. "

 

yuri weakly smile..  "sica ah,  am i doing right? "

 

jessica understand yuri mean..  she caress yuri head..  "deomo careesooo!  aigoo, why you so look weak today.. huh.. im yuri never these weak! "

 

jessica try to cheer but still she can't hold it.. she bow her face,  try to hiding her tears.. she really can't stand looking her friends suffer like these.. 

 

yuri smile and put her hand on jessica chin.. try to raise her face.. slowly yuri wipe her tears.. 

 

"wae?  why you crying?  i'm fine.. "

 

"yuri-ah,  jebal!  you two,  yoona.. you, already having many suffer in life.. please yuri-ah,  no more after these.. i can't stand looking it.. "

 

Jessica shout.. yuri on the side,  sigh.. 

 

"this is the fact we have to face it.. and we sure.. after we having through these, we will life with happy.. so you don't worry.. by the way,  can i check out now?  i want to find.. "

 

"andwae!  you must stay here until doctor said you really health.. about yoona,  you know your sister well.. she really mature about anything.. trust her she will comeback to you yul.. "

 

yuri sigh.. these time she defeat.. for now,  she can believe jessica word.. 

 

"i wonder where is she now..is she with krystal? . "

 

jessica sigh.. she want to talk about they relation.. but with her condition.. she pull back since she won't take any risk.. 

 

"just rest.. you need that.. "

 

"thank you sica.. you always support me, and being my friend.. "

 

jessica smile and hug the yuri.. 

 

"forever.. i will be your friend.. no matter what happen.. i promise.. "

 

tears flowing on yuri cheek.. she really can't forget these friendship on her life.. 

 

 

~Seo Mansion~

 

*GASP.. 

 

Yoona keep stare the mansion in front her..  

 

"wow,  even eonni penthouse a big to,  but these is SUPER BIG eonni!  did you not tired when you want to clean it? "

 

seohyun chuckles.. rather she answer that, she open her door and open for yoona also.. 

 

"that's why,  my mummy paid a 3 maids,  for clean each part of these house.. mummy just handle a landscape.. "

 

"3?  so..  many maids.. "

 

"ne.. but they not stay here.. they will back after doing they work.. only just wendy the only maid stay here.. since she our trustful maid.. "

 

"oh?  wendy is you maid? "

 

"ne.. surprise because bring her to vacation?  hurmm, actually,  her parent from hard family.. so,  she decide to find her own money.. to continue her study.. so when i heard these story,  i want to be nice with her,  even sometimes i harm to her.. okay stop!  i don't want the whole night having chatting here.. let's come in.. "

 

"wait.. where is you parents by the way.. i must greet them first should i"

 

seohyun groans.. 

 

"yoongator.. look at the watch.. it's already 2!!  you think they are owl?  they already sleep of course.. so let's we have our sleep to.. "

 

seohyun pout.. yoona chuckles and nod.. seohyun smile to and lead the way..

 

 in seohyun house,  yoona keep looking the enviroment.. from the hall,  gym room and last,were seohyun room.. 

 

she stunned look at seohyun room..even she already change but her  habit, don't like to clean still the same.. yoona look at the messy room with disbelieve.. she look at seohyun,  who open her blazzer and throw at the floor.. 

 

"eonni,  is these room or.. TRASH ROOM? "

 

seohyun rolled her eyes..  she stop her walk and turn around look at yoona,  who looking at her room with disgust face.. 

 

"why your words like my omma.. you know what, she always talking like that when she come in to my room.. "

 

"it's indeed TRASH ROOM.. "

 

seohyun ruffle her eyes..  "whatever!  you take a rest first, i want to change.. "

 

seohyun said and leave to fitting room.. yoona sigh.. she seat at the couch.. 

 

"she want to me rest?  can i ask back,  where place i will rest?? .. aigoo these eonni MONKEY.. "

 

yoona murmur.. she  stand and start help clean the TRASH ROOM she said just now.. she put the used cloth on side bin.. then she fixed the magazine,  table,  and trash.. done on 10 minutes.. satisfied,  she seat back at the couch.. 

 

"aigoo.. so pity these huge room dirty like just now.."

 

"oh really?? " 

 

sudden seohyun voice echoing her ears.. she look seohyun, hugging herself,  looking at her.. 

 

seohyun smirked.. she looking at her room.. it's indeed already neat.. 

 

"thank you for cleaning my room.. but i won't ask you to come here to clean my room.. "

 

"you must know how to clean eonni..  put the things you must put,  and throw the trash after not used.. "

 

seohyun smile at her when yoona advise her.. sudden feels nice on her ear..

 

 slowly she walk and latter seat beside yoona.. she look yoona face,  showing a calm face already.. better then she at rooftop.. so,  she think this the right time to tell her about yuri since she can't lie at the ace.. 

 

she make a proper words before she told.. 

 

"i will try myself yoongatorr.. so,  how's your feeling now? "

 

"little okay..  wae eonni? "

 

seohyun nod and playing with her hair.. 

 

"it's good then.. because i want tell something.. a bad news.. "

 

yoona turn look at seohyun..  "what is it? "

 

seohyun staring back at the ace.. this time her face really serious.. 

 

"my cousin just now text me.. she.. told.. yuri eonni.. she now at hospital.. "

 

yoona shock and stand..  "mwuh!  why.. you not tell me earlier?! eonni,  i want to meet her now.. "

 

"yoona.. it's already... "

 

yoona ignore seohyun words,  walking to the door but seohyun with rushing stop her.. 

 

"LET ME GO EONNI! "

 

"let's meet tomorrow.. you need rest now yoona.. "

 

"shirom! "

 

"yoona..."

 

"I WANT TO MEET EONNI!  PLEASE UNDERSTAND! !"

 

seohyun can't stand anymore and shout to the younger.. 

 

"FORGOT SAKE BE PATIENT CAN YOU?!"

 

seohyun shout and keep hold yoona until the girl wrist bruise without her realize..  yoona burst her cry and kneeling.. seohyun ruffle her hair.. 

 

"now i know why your sister boyfriend insist to keep these from you..plea..  "

 

"eonni.. yul eonni.. she.. sick because of me.. "

 

MAGIC!  sudden her anger melt when she heard yoona voice.. weak and sad.. seohyun sigh and also kneeling beside her.. 

 

slowly, she hold the shaking shoulder..  "hey, it's not.. please don't blame yourself.. "

 

"but,  she being like that because of me.. "

 

"syhh.. don't blame yourself yoona.. just calm down..  come here.. "

 

yoona cry more hard.. she link her arm to seohyun neck..seohyun playing her role,  comfort the younger.. 

 

"cry as you want now.. i will here for comfort you.. "

 

"eonni..i want to see yuri eonni.. "

 

"i promise we will meet her tomorrow.. now you need to rest yoona.. "

 

" it's all my fault.. "

 

"syhh.. don't think much.. try to calm yourself.. if yuri saw these she will more sick.. "

 

yoona just silent but her tears still flowing..

 

seohyun sigh.. sudden,  something come out on her mind.. slowly she loose the hug.. 

 

slowly she raise yoona head and caress her cheek.. 

 

"you making me no choice my cinderella.. "

 

seohyun said and lean her lips to yoona.. making the younger goosebump once again.. 

 

seohyun broke the kiss and face to yoona.. 

 

"better? "

 

yoona push her away..  she ruffle her hair..  "eonni..  you stole my first earlier.. and now,  you still kissing me! "

 

"omo, first kiss?  really?  aigoo,  so pity krystal later.. she will be the second person kissing you.. "

 

seohyun teased and mock..  yoona bite her lower lip.. to talk about krystal.. sudden she feel not interest.. at last, she just silent.. and keep bite her lower lip.. 

 

seohyun smile at younger and hug herself.. 

 

"whatever.. but now,  i did it to making you better.. new rules,  if you cry in front of me.. i will keep kiss you.. "

 

"what the.. "

 

"okay deal.. now let's sleep.. " 

 

seohyun said and drag yoona to bed.. the younger feel goosebump..  but what she can do,  she already making friend with these eonni.. so she just defeat.. 

 

yoona and seohyun jump together on the bed..  not forgot,  seohyun help yoona,  pull her blanket on her body and kiss her  cheek.. yoona groans and close her eyes.. the more she awake, she can stand with these girl again.. 

 

seohyun smile and whisper to the younger.. 

 

"goodnite yoongaatorr.. "

 

"hmm.. goodnite to.. "

 

yoona said in her weak voice..  because to tired,  she go to dreamland with a second.. 

 

seohyun on the side,  slowly open her eyes.. she glance at her side and look the younger already deeply sleep..

 

she smile and staring at yoona face.. 

 

"17 years old.. but you,  already these beautiful.. i wonder if 7 years come,  you  really must so goddest yoong.. hmm it's nice can sleep beside you.. "

 

seohyun murmur and keep caress yoona cheek.. the younger din't move since she already deeply in sleep.. without realize,  she also going to her own dreamland.. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

in the morning,  mr and mrs seo having a tea after breakfast..after seohyun take over the company,  mr seo spend his time at mansion on the morning..

 

 

mrs seo glance at their park.. she look seohyun car still there.. 

 

"honey,  today is not weekend right? "

 

"ne.. wae? "

 

"aniyo.. it just.. weird looking our daughter still not out for working.."

 

mr seo shrugged..  "she must tired these day.. just let her.. in fact,  nothing urgent work at office.. "

 

mrs seo raise her forehead.. usually, mr seo is the one who will scolded they daughter if she lating woke up.. now what happen?  

 

mrs seo shrugged and continue enjoy her tea.. 

 

after a few minutes,  a yellow mazda come into seo mansion..  mrs seo look,  the y girl come out from that car and greet them.. 

 

"morning uncle,  aunty.. "

 

"morning my niece..  already having breakfast? "

 

tiffany removed her sunglasses..  "ne aunty.. but did you still have a food?  just give it to me.. keke.. "

 

mr seo chuckles..  "shikshin.. just go to kitchen.. wendy already serve the food at dinning table.. "

 

"hehe.. thank you uncle.. by the way,  aunty,  uncle.. did seohyun and your guest already wake up? "

 

mr and mrs seo exchange gazed..  "guest?? "

 

"ye.. guest..  omo,  don't say you two don't know? yoona.. the people who save your daughter.. "

 

mr seo put his newspaper on the side and focus to his niece.. 

 

"so,  seohyun found her? "

 

"yep,  last night.. but,  something come out happen to yoona,  so seohyun decide to bring her to mansion.. "

 

mr and mrs seo exchange gaze..  tiffany on the side,  don't get the staring shrugged and plan go to kitchen.. but,  mr seo stop her.. 

 

 

"fany!  wait.. come here you.. "

 

tiffany stop.. she making a poker face and turn look at the older.. with heavy,  she walking back to olders.. 

 

"wae uncle!  the food already called me.. "

 

"haishh,  just a minute.. actually i need your favour.. "

 

tiffany raise her forehead.. she look at her aunty,  also making a face like her,  and staring to mr seo.. 

 

"what is it uncle? "

 

"investigate.. about yoona.. "

 

"leeteuk.. are you.. "

 

mr seo sigh.. she hold his wife hand.. 

 

"it's no.. i promise it never happen again..like seohyun and yong hwa. . i just want to know something.. "

 

mr seo explain, making mrs seo relieved.. 

 

"so my niece.. can you? "

 

"erkkk.. but why?  are you doubt about yoona background? "

 

"no.. i don't care about people background.. i just want to know.. before i decide something.. "

 

"what is it?? "

 

tiffany and mrs seo shout together.. 

 

mr seo just smirked.. he continue read his newspaper making tiffany and mrs seo pissed.. 

 

tiffany shake her head..  "aigoo.. i wonder now who is 'niece' here.. whether me or he.. "

 

she murmur and leaving,  going to kitchen.. 

 

mr seo just chuckle.. but he turn look at his wife when latter the women hold her arm.. 

 

"wae? "

 

"what are you plan to do? "

 

"of course like what you think.. "

 

"eh? seriously?  but you not think they still younger.. "

 

"haha.. of course honey.. don't worries,  i have plan for them.. "

 

"hurm.. these time i trust you.. and please, don't try to making a mess again..  i just don't want loose my lovely daughter like now. .okay! "

 

mrs seo blackmail her husband.. the older just smile and continue read the newspaper.. 

 

~Meanwhile on Seohyun Room~

 

unusual for seohyun,  she woke up without her alarm.. slowly she open her eyes.. she want to seat,  but something heavy crawling on her waist.. 

 

she blink her eyes many times before she can see clearly the visual.. 

 

she bold her eyes.. she saw yoona hugging her tightly.. slowly she try to loose yoona hand

 

"aigoo these girl.. she hold me tightly! "

 

first attempt.. she failed.. in fact,  yoona more tightly her hug and put her face on seohyun neck.. she gasp.. sudden she heard yoona murmur,  like talk dreaming.. 

 

"eonni.. don't go.. i still sleepy eonni.. "

 

seohyun dumpfooled..  "haish.. she tought me yuri eonni?!  daebak!"

 

"eonni,  don't go~~"

 

seohyun defeat.. she just patte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter