My Sweet BodyGuard - Chapter 16

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the bodyguard back.. ^^

enjoy the story...^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 16 - strong of love

 

 

 

 

15 Minutes Before Yoona get caught.

 

they park a little far from the old building. yuri and Yoona sneak to the bush. when yuri keep walk.. Yoona stop her..

 

"eonni..i have a plan..."

 

"what is it?" yuri ask..

 

"i'm going first with these fake document....you settle the rest here..."

 

yuri widely open her eyes.. "Yah, are you crazy.. it's dangerous for you!!"

 

yoona hold yuri hands. "eonni... listen.. if we go together...we don't know we can save or not.. at least, if something to me...you are here.after 20 minutes i'm not coming back, you come upstair... okay?"

 

yuri defeat. she know when yoona make a desicion, it's final! she nod and let yoona go.. but she yoona know what she do..

 

"i hope everything will sucess as plan..." yuri said and patiently wait

 

 

 ~Hospital- after the incident~

 

 

 Seohyun slowly open her eyes. She look at the surrounding.. she hold her head, the pain on her head. her cheek also still hurt. On her arm were a tube connect with dextrose. Sooyoung run to her when she look the young girl woke up.  

 

"Seohyun-ah, lucky you already wake up.. it's already 4 hours you here..."

 

seohyun her head. "what happen exactly..."

 

sooyoung take a chair and sit.. slowly she start the story after the incident seohyun fainted.

 

 

~Flashback~

 

after seohyun got a weak, leeteuk smooch to her lips. she roughly kiss it.. Yoona hold her fist.. she trembling until she....

 

"seohyun ah!!!!!" yoona shout. she clench her teeth. she stand with all her strength, she yank the rope on her hand. she don't mind her wrist already bleed. after sucess, she smack the leeteuk on his neck. leeteuk groans and lying on the floor.

 

she run to sooyoung and open the rope for sooyoung. 

 

"sooyoung! listen, you untie them, and make seohyun and they run to out these building.. i'm finish the thing here..."

 

"arraso, just careful yoona!"

 

yoona nod, she run to luhan and start to battle. luhan want to punch her, but she avoid it. later, she punch back luhan and he groan and lying on the floor. she keep kick and kick until sudden.... 

 

Bang!!!

 

bang!!!

 

"Yoona!! everyone shout when saw yoona lying on the floor. she hold her stomach, already get shot. unlucky for her because she not wear a vest just now. she look at heechul laugh to her. she clench her teeth. she grab her gun, and only on her jacket , she pull a trigger and...

 

Bang!!

 

yoona smirked when she look her gun shot on his head. but after that, she only can a dark view.

 

taeyeon, tiffany, sooyoung, nana, and chorong run to yoona. 

 

rain run to heechul, and grab the gun. he keep on his waist. meanwhile soo hyun run to luhan and tie his hand. and later, he also do at leeteuk. he push them to to near. taeyeon not long after that approach them.

 

"lucky you fate not like your friend !! oh by the way, you boss already busted...and you game already over..."

 

leeteuk and luhan exchange gaze. 

 

 

"oppa, eonni.. paleun...yoona blood more flowing out.. we must take her at hospital.." sooyoung shout.

 

"arraso!! i take seohyun with me.. paleun go to hospital.."

 

"but... we have any car?!" nana said panic

 

rain squeeze her face. not long after that, yuri come from the door, shock..

 

"omo! what happen to them.. and.."

 

nana cut her words.. "honey.. we don't have time to explain.. but, we have to bring them to the hospital...!"

 

"arraso.. i get the car... you bring them to downstair now!!! later,, i will call someone to fetch you all..."

 

nana nod and ask them to carry yoona, meanwhile rain carry seohyun...

 

after get seohyun and yoona on the car, yuri bring sooyoung along to hospital.. sooyoung on the back seat, put yoona head on her lap..

 

yuri keep speed up.. "please yoona, seohyun... please be alright!!!"

 

~end of flashback~

 

 

seohyun shake her head after heard sooyoung words.

 

"where is she now? i want meet yoona now!!! where is she?!"

 

sooyoung hold her hands. "calm down seohyun!!! she fine.. but still she not wake up.. because of she lost to many blood....you can't see her...you need to rest.. because you also to weak.. later.. i will bring you there...okay?" 

 

Seohyun sigh and bump her head on the pillow. sooyoung on the side relief.. but still, she feel guilty to her because lying about yoona..

 

not long after that, yuri come on to seohyun room. she look the young girl already wake up. she look the girl weakly lean her head on the pillow..

 

"Seohyun-ah, how you feeling now?"

 

".........." 

 

"are you want something to eat? i can buy it for you..."

 

".........."

 

yuri raise her eyebrow and look at sooyoung, sitting on the couch. sooyoung show her finger, give a sign to talk outside.. yuri nod and look back to the young girl..

 

"seohyun-ah, i know you worried at yoona.. and badly want to meet her.. but, you must to health first..okay..."

 

still not respond, but she can see seohyun wipe her tears.. softly she hold seohyun palm..

 

"if you want anything..call us.. me and sooyoung here taking care for you and yoona.."

 

yuri said and out to meet sooyoung.. on the outside, sooyoung pull her on the side.

 

"eonni, are you thing this is alright?"

 

yuri sigh and sit at the couch. "i don't know, but this is for her health.. you listen what doctor said right.. she can't stress today if not, she will fainted again..don't worries, we tell her tomorrow.."

 

sooyoung just silent and agree with Yuri.. after that she look Rain and nana, approaching them.

 

"honey, why you here with sooyoung. supposely you meet seohyun inside?" nana ask. 

 

yuri and sooyoung exchange gaze. 

 

"yuri..sooyoung..what happen?" rain notice something not right

 

"seohyun.. she badly want to meet yoona.. but we stop her. and finally, she ignoring us.." sooyoung said.

 

"what about the others? is everything alright?"

 

"krystal with her sister now... treat her wound.. taeyeon and tiffany at yoona ward.. and...mr seo and yoona parent on the way here..jihyun eonni, still investigate the nickhun and the gang..her fiance on the way to meet her.." Rain said..

 

"how about our Yoona oppa? anything good sign?" sooyoung ask

 

rain bite her lower lips, holding his tears.. slowly he shake his head..

 

"still no.. doctor said.. her blood much lost.. and the bullet almost hit her rib bone..and the time they doing the operation.. yoona also lost more blood.. so it take time to stable.. we all owe her life!!!" rain said and sit beside yuri. he let out his cry there

 

everyone speechless and already cry to.. Yuri is more regret. if she follow yoona to, yoona must be safe..now, they hope Yoona will be alright..

 

 

 

 

-----------------------

 

 

After a few hour, mr Seo and yoona parent come, they decide to visit yoona first. they stunned when look yoona, dying lay with full of wire on her body.. mrs im keep crying looking to her daughter. 

 

mr seo look at yuri beside her.. "how can these happen yul? how can she get a shot? and twice.."

 

yuri bow her face. she tell everything what happen on the old building from the beginning..mr seo shake her head, looking at Yoona from the glass wall..

 

"my in law.. your desire to win..make me proud..that's your daughter yong hwa..shin hye you have to proud.. even she risk herself..."

 

yoona parent just silent.. looking at the glass.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter