My Sweetbodyguard - Chapter 5

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Chapter 5 - From cool turn to weak bodyguard! and the Genius bodyguard to take over!

 

"ah!! it's hot!! I can't my breath sleeping like these!" seohyun shout and sit. she sway her hand on her face. sometimes she wipe her sweat.

 

Seohyun noticed Yoona on the couch closed . "ups, I forgot not me only on these room.. hehe.. but she woke up when I shout?" She murmur. Slowly she jump from her bed and approahing Yoona.

 

She stunned when look Yoona face pale and groans. She sit below the couch Yoona sleep. "yah! Yoona, what's wrong?"

 

"it... p..ain... my back..." yoona groan. still closed her eyes.

 

"did you eat pain killer doctor give you just now?"

 

Yoona shake her head. "I ha..te.. me..dicine... just you sleep.. I ca..n"

 

"stop that! just follow me..." Slowly Seohyun hold Yoona shoulder. She put Yoona arm on her Shoulder and slowly she drag Yoona on her bed.

 

Yoona just follow her since she no have strength to argue.

 

slowly, seohyun make her lying. she put her palm on Yoona forehead. It's hot! she grab her phone. but suddenly she slap her forehead.

 

"ottokee! I don't have ANY number of her sunbae! ah, matta, Yoona phone!"

 

Seohyun saw Yoona phone on table. She walk and grab that. lucky her phone doent have any password and search number phone of Taeyeon. She dial and patiently, wait Taeyeon pick up

 

after second, she heard a half awake voice on the side..

 

[hello.. Tae..yeon He..re..]

 

"eonni, it's me Seohyun!"

 

[oh? Seohyun?! why you call on these time.. also.. you use Yoona phone?]

 

"Yoo...na.. she have a pain on her wound.. also, she get a fever... can you come?"

 

[she didn't eat her pain killer isn't?]

 

"ne.."

 

[haih, these girl! arraso, i will heading there now.. after an hour, i reached...]

 

"okay eonni, take care..."

 

[ i will.. take a look on Yoona first...]

 

"ne..."

 

Seohyun endded the call. she stand and open the wardrobe, grab a some towel. after that, she out from her room, and go to kitchen.

 

she put the warm water on some bowl, and get back to her room.

 

she put the bowl on the small table. she jump on bed and sit beside Yoona. she grab the towel she grab just now and make a wet with that warm water. after she feel all wet, she put Yoona head.

 

Yoona slowly open her eyes. "what.. a..re yo..."

 

Seohyun put her finger on Yoona lips. "syhh.. just sleep. you got a fever.. "

 

"i.. am?'

 

 

"ne.. by the way, where you put you pain killer?"

 

"on.. my Jacket.. in my room..."

 

"Arraso, i take that first.."

 

Seohyun directly run to Yoona Room. yoona, chuckle on her pain

 

"did she must behave like that? clumsy..."

 

yoona try to sit but still can't. since her back, and her head really pain, she closed her eyes back.

 

not long after that, Seohyun come with her medicine. she take her bag and grab the paracetamol. then, she jump back on her bed.

 

"yoona, open your eyes first.. eat these.."

 

yoona slowly open her eyes. when she look a pills on Seohyun palm, she widely open her eyes..

 

"shii..rom! i hate that!"

 

"andwae.. you have to eat these!"

 

"shirom!!"

 

"or you want me called you A coward?"

 

"mwuh?"

 

Seohyun smirked. ''you won't right? so eat these..."

 

"haih.. these girl.. just wait when i getting better later!"

 

yoona can't argue anymore and take the pills. she eat with a weird face. she drink with the once.

 

Seohyun giggles. 'aigoo.. i can't believe what i saw just now.. im Yoona the great officer, coward of medicine...hahaha"

 

"shut up.." Yoona rolled her eyes

 

Seohyun smile. She fixed the towel on Yoona head and pull the blanket until Yoona chest

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter