My Sweet Bodyguard - Final Chapter

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Our bodyguard finally reached the ..^^

all readers, thank you for support, and for my friends... theperson577, Qamelia, animefankmjpopper, yoongie23, and rindyamelianty12.. thanks for comment you give..^^

and for others.. hope will leave a some comments when you read it...

 

 

 

last Chapter |happy Family|

 

 

~New York City~

6 years later

 

 

 

 

<someone self>

 

'i woke you up when the sun burning my cheek. slowly, i open my eyes.. and looking beside me... my lips curled to smile when looking at the two person, that so important in my life, still deeply in sleeping, hugging each other.. actually, it's on the way 3..hehe..'

 

'before i woke up, i kiss they cheek... so carefully.. i jump from the bed, fixing my pajama and having a shower...'

 

'as usual, i will prepare the breakfast before going work for my love's...'

 

'as a housewife, and president of the 'fashoinita company', it's a little hard... but it's okay for me.. in fact, i'm happy beside my wife... and of course with my 'new love' who just come into my life..'

 

"okay, omelette.. done.. my salad.. done.. now just prepare a milk and cornflakes.. and settle.. hehe.."

 

'when i'm busy in the kitchen... someone grab my leg from the back..and i look.. ahhh, as I thought, he just like her mummy...'

 

i smile and carry him on my arm.. i giggles and kiss his cheek when i look he yawning several times..

 

"morning mom.."

 

"morning my prince.. how your sleep last night?"

 

"so good.. but i'm still sleepy..."

 

"then why you wake up?"

 

"i just want to be like mummy... but i don't know why today she so late..."

 

'yeah, as you all know, this is 'our' prince.. 2 years after moving here.. we decide to have our own baby, and look, we made it!'

 

'i look at him, lying on my chest.. Im Neely.. even he just 4 years old.. but i can look 'my wife' personality on him.. cool, stubborn, sometimes he strong..smart.. and the most thing, he allergic to crab.. huh, same right..."

 

'slowly i put him on the couch when i look he sleep on my arm.i caress his head and kiss his head.. what i can say, come 'neely' in our life, he make our life more complete, and happy..'

 

'yeah, even sometimes i miss our friends on seoul..lucky family im sometimes come visiting us here with uncle nick after 4 years being prison...so that, neely know their grandparents...'

 

'i take the frame on the desk and look, the picture 5 years ago, when we have vacation on disneyland after yuri eonni and nana getting married...'

 

'even we being separate, but i still keep in touch with them. 

 

'yuri eonni... of course happy with nana now.. yeah, as we know, nana now getting pregnant... after 5 years married, finally they ready have own child...glad for them...'

 

'tiffany eonni... the person I recently meet because she will visit us per week because of work.. sometimes, taeyeon eonni will joining her if she not busy... they already getting married, 2 years after us... and have a twin child, hongki and yeong seo...'

 

'rain oppa... after we moving to us, i'm heard she making close relation with victoria.. and getting married after 3 years being together..'

 

'sooyoung eonni.. as we know, she still not married, but she on relationship with eric.. ahh, i hope they will married soon..'

 

'jihyun eonni...after married a few month from us, she retired being bodyguard and being a full housewife...and taeyeon eonni.. replace her place...'

 

'uncle nick, he release from the prison.. he decide to retired and having vacation all the asian place... and i'm heard, he's really change... and finally he got married with ex wife daddy, BOA.. good for them.. hope they will happy after these...

 

 

'last... uri maknae.. krystal.. she now being hightlight everywhere, replacing yoona., which means.. being a capable officer.. yuksii maknae...'

 

"wifey Im joohyun.. you still not pick my dress.. huhuhu..." 

 

'i look at the stairs, at a voice come..finally woke up.. i leaving neely, sleeping there and go check my wife...and i can say, now we are really a happy happy and happy family....'

 

~end seohyun self~

 

 

seohyun slowly come in to the fitting room, and she look someone scratch her head looking at the closet.. seohyun sigh...

 

"im yoona.. are you neely?"

 

yoona making a poker face.. "wifey.. how could you making me same with our son.."

 

seohyun giggles. she come nearing to yoona and caress yoona cheek..yoona still pout her lips

 

"aigoo.. what's with that pout.. supposely you have to give me a morning kiss..paleun..."

 

seohyun comfort with y voice, and pecks yoona lips many times making yoona melt.. she smile and pull seohyun close to her..

 

"you really how to melt me huh.."

 

"of course honey..now, let me go first okay.. i choose your dress.."

 

"shirom!!!"

 

"yah im yoona.."

 

"what.. you know i'm hard to close with you like these.. since we have neely..."

 

seohyun chuckles.. she ruffled yoona hair and cupped her cheek. she know, after they have neely,she more put focus on neely..

 

"don't be honey.. "

 

"haha..i was joking seohyun.. i am not so childish.. paleun choose my clothes.. make sure matching with you okay..and, please don't casual outfit wifey.. i'm sick with that..hehe..okay thanks i love you too.." 

 

yoona said and peck seohyun lips before she loose her hug..

 

seohyun rolled her eyes, looking yoona behaviour.. she take yoona white jeans, and her white shirt..

 

"here honey.. i go downstair first.. want to wake up our 'prince'.."

 

"oh? he still not wake up?"

 

 

"ne.. he continue sleep at livi... eh?"

 

yoona stop dressing and look at seohyun..

 

"what's wrong baby?" yoona asking

 

"honey, you already fixed these door right..?"

 

"yes...wae? is it locking...?"

 

"if you already fixed it.. that means...."

 

yoona raise her eyebrows.. they exchange gazed and when yoona get what seohyun think, they shout....

 

"Neely!!!!!"

 

outside room, neely giggles when heard his parent shout..

 

"honey, open the door.. mummy and mom getting late..." yoona shout..

 

"password please..."

 

"neel... come on.. we don't have time to play..."

 

"teet.. wrong password mom..."

 

yoona groans... "baby.. I think he not open the door.. so, let's me try... ehemm, honey..arraso.. i'll give you the password..."

 

"mummy.. what did you say? you know i still can't speak that language..."

 

yoona slap her forehead. seohyun beside her, just rolled her eyes..

 

"serves your right... look.. he even don't know korean speak..."

 

"seohyun ah.. let's we argue later.. we have to think the password now.."

 

"it's easy..."

 

"mwuh?!" 

 

yoona look at seohyun when she talk like that.. seohyun rolled her eyes.. 

 

"neely, promise to mom you will open the door when i got the password okay?"

 

~okay mom.. so spill it..~

 

"set of race car..."

 

~ding dong deng~

 

neely unlock the door..

 

yoona stunned.. she look at seohyun face. seohyun sigh and reply the gazed..

 

"i know your mind..how i know that answer right... what i can say.. like mummy like son..paleun go down for the breakfast..."

 

seohyun said and leaving the room, try to get her son.. leaving yoona still in puzzle..

 

at the the downstair, seohyun chasing her son..

 

neely keep running, until seohyun pants and can't chase anymore...

 

"yah im neely, come here you..."

 

"i won't.. because mom will scold me..."

 

"no.. no.. just come here neely.."

 

"promise to not scold me..."

 

seohyun sigh..  she raise her hand to make promise.. 

 

"I promise.. come here darling..."

 

neely slowly approaching seohyun and bow his head..

 

"let's go to bath first...later we talk okay honey.::"

 

"okay, mom..."

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

after bath, seohyun sit with her son at living room..

 

"so.. can you tell me.. what's with that joke humm.. you know mom and mummy didn't have have a time in early morning, since we to go work..."

 

"i just want to new racing car collection... that's why i'm doing that.."

 

seohyun bold her eyes.. "what?! did 2 days ago we just bought it for you?"

 

"that's old collection.. yesterday i saw in television, hot wheels released a new collection again..."

 

"daebak this kid..."

 

neely clueless.. "dae..bak.. what was that mom?"

 

"you wouldn't  know if i explain to you.. but the main is, i will never buy again you set car..."

 

"ah mom... please.. i really badly want it..pleasee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter