Because Of Your Heart - Chapter 10

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Chapter 10 - Mianhae

 

 

~Seo Residence~

 

"morning eonni!!" Seohyun greet her sister on dinning table.

 

"oh, you back? I thought you stay at Jessica apartment?"

 

"Yoona suddenly want to stay here, that's why i'm here..hehe..wah, it's pancake!" Seohyun said and grab 2 plate 

 

"so Yoona here to? where is she? ask her join us."

 

"she will. she still shower when I out from bed." 

 

hyoyeon just nodded and continue eat her pancake.

 

Seohyun suddenly ask her sister. "eonni, I find out the person who donate the heart is the same person who accident with me right?"

 

hyoyeon stunned and look at Seohyun. "how.. do you know?"

 

"i'm heard your conversation with Yuri eonni at Hospital last time. so eonni, who is she? can I meet her family?"

 

"her name is Tiffany hwang. i think her family not here anymore. that what I know. why you want to find.. her relatives anyway?"

 

 

"she give me a some a box. before she collpase on the car, she ask me to give at Yoon name."

 

Hyoyeon stunned. when she want to say, her eyes meet at Yoona at stairs come from upstair. They just interaction with they eyes. 

 

Seohyun noticed her sister stare at something at her back. She turn back and look at Yoona still stand at the stairs.

 

"oh yoon, come here baby." Seohyun stand approach her and peck Yoona lips. she drag Yoona until dinning table and give the plate she already standy for her. 

 

Yoona blushing in front Hyoyeon. "er.. morning hyo.. sorry if you see.."

 

hyoyeon chuckles. "yah, relax, nothing to shy yoona."

 

"yoon, today you already promise right? we have to find the yoon." seohyun said softly

 

 

Yoona smile. "ne.. but we have to fetch Krystal first. then we find together." Yoona said and open when Seohyun feed her pancake

 

Seohyun smile. she glad her girlfriend want to help her. 

 

without Seohyun realize, hyoyeon look at Yoona worriedly. She can sense Yoona want to tell the truth. But, she just only can trust Yoona decision.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

~Han River~

 

"krys, give me the picture. You just wait here okay." Yoona said when they arrive at Han River.

 

"Are you sure eonni? you can do it alone?"

 

 

"yes..i go first." Yoona grab Tiffany picture and go out approach Seohyun on the side.

 

 

"baby, we want to find yoon? but why we here?" Seohyun lean her head on yoona.

 

Yoona closed her eyes. She gathering her strong. "acctually, Seohyun ah. We already meet the Yoon..."

 

Seohyun bold her eyes and look at Yoona. "Chincha? where? let's go meet...by the way, her or Him?"

 

"That person now.. in front of You... Seohyun ah..She is YOON..AA" 

 

seohyun smile fadded suddenly. She look at Yoona puzzled.

 

"What do you mean Yoona? please don't joke around..." 

 

"aniyo..i'm not joke..it's true..is these that person ask you to find the Yoon right?" Yoona said and give the picture to Seohyun.

 

Seohyun take it and look. She look at Yoona. 

 

"how.. you know.. these people.. and how come you.. have her picture..Yoona please explain to me EVERYTHING!" 

 

Yoona hold Seohyun palm. "she is my ex-Girlfriend, Tiffany Hwang. I.. also know that you use her heart now..i'm sorry honey, because hiding it from you..." 

 

Seohyun pull her hand from Yoona. Yoona stunned. she look her girlfriend already crying.

 

"so..all these time..you know the truth?! why you not telling me! and you accepting me because of her heart?! isn't it you!" 

 

 

"no Seohyun! no! I accept you because I really do love you.. I just don't know how to tell you these.. Acctually, i'm knowing all these the day before we heading to Jeju honey..."

 

 

Seohyun hold her ears. "you LYING! LYING!! You not love me! you just love my heart..only my heart...."

 

Yoona shock. She really hurt when Seohyun tell she lying. 

 

"If you say that.. There is nothing I can depend it anymore Seohyun. you just dump me.. and not believe my love towards you..i'll go.. take care and if you believe me one day.. just find me back... Bye.. Seohyun.. please know Tiffany no belong...."

 

 

"ENOUGH!! Just go and leave me!!!" Seohyun scream. 

 

Without looking back, yoona leaving Seohyun there alone.

 

 

Krystal out from car when look her sister exhaust.

 

"eonni, where seohyun? is everything fine now."

 

Yoona shake her head. "she not believe my words. She not believe me love her because of not that heart... Krystal ah, it's hurt...." Yoona said and hug krystal.

 

Krystal Sigh. "as I thought. So, what you wanna do now?"

 

"i don't know.. just you go after her, i want to be alone now. please krys.."

 

"arraso eonni, you just take care.. and i sure all these not long will be solve..." 

 

Yoona didn't respon. She get in to her car and drive go from that place..

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

Hyoyeon and Jessica come not long after that. She look at Krystal who still stand at the place.

 

"Krystal ah, what going on here?"

 

"Yoo..na eonni. She told eve..rything to Seohyun..."

 

"where is Yoona?" Hyoyeon ask

 

"she go.. i don't know where..but she really sad.."

 

"Seohyun?" Jessica ask. Krystal just show at the side.

 

Without think, they run towards Seohyun following krystal.

 

"seohyun ah..what happen exactly?" jessica ask.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter